• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Is it true that Trump reposted a tweet about Osama Bin Laden not being dead but that Obama was in on a conspiracy to keep him alive and instead shot US special forces? Truly insane if true.

Yes. That was last week’s reminder how terrible and unfit Trump is both as a President and as a person. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Is it true that Trump reposted a tweet about Osama Bin Laden not being dead but that Obama was in on a conspiracy to keep him alive and instead shot US special forces? Truly insane if true.

Yeah that was another conspiracy theory he got from somwhere. But a couple of US special forces who participated during the Bin Laden operation did a few interviews on CNN and other media outlets. And they put that bullshit away

15 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I'm going to assume that antifa guy brandishing a weapon probably is what got him killed. If you think Trump is ordering the US Marshall's to assassinate antifa guys is a thing...

I don’t actually think Trump ordered US Marshalls to gun down the suspect, but it would be a crime if he did.

Also: https://www.opb.org/article/2020/10/13/new-eyewitness-accounts-feds-didnt-identify-themselves-before-firing-on-portland-antifa-shooting-suspect/

—————————————-
My favourite, and I think possibly the most effective, ad I’ve seen so far this election cycle:

Trump's power level was through the roof tonight, it was a flawless townhall. With his recent rallies he appeared renewed since recovering from covid. Mybe he knows something we don't. The moderator appeared angry, constantly interrupted him even when he was answering someone elses question but he handled her like a champ. There were issues with his mic but the fake news won't be able to put misleading headlines this time around. Trump looked like he won the crowd also, which were mostly women for some reason.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Trump's power level was through the roof tonight, it was a flawless townhall. With his recent rallies he appeared renewed since recovering from covid. Mybe he knows something we don't. The moderator appeared angry, constantly interrupted him even when he was answering someone elses question but he handled her like a champ. There were issues with his mic but the fake news won't be able to put misleading headlines this time around. Trump looked like he won the crowd also, which were mostly women for some reason.

And yet...

The media fix is in and it only gives many reasons for voters to lean towards Trump. Voters still remember how corrupt the media is and how unfair and dishonest Trump is getting treated vs. Biden's moderators. Stephanopoulos worked for Bill Clinton and donated plenty of money to the Clinton Foundation. Savannah is an obsessive haters, she looked like a psycho out of blood. Her shift in personality after the break was super cringe.

VcXKVv4.png8flTF2g.jpg

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Your poll is an echo chamber with 10K twitter votes. It has no credibility.

True, but it’s run by Luntz, a Republican operative. His focus group of undecided voters did not have the same response to Trump’s town hall as you did. 

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

The media fix is in and it only gives many reasons for voters to lean towards Trump.

Trump should have never been given this town hall.  He ducked out of the second debate. He’s lucky NBC decided to lower itself for a ratings grab.

As for this fantasy that voters will overlook Trump’s failures because of “the media,” good luck with that. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Most sane Americans, no matter how liberal they might be, won't vote for this. Very odd from a 'devout catholic'.

Sorry, what’s the problem?

Sick burn by the Trump campaign:

Because if there is one person you would hate to be likened to, it’s universally well-liked Mr. Rodgers. 

• Like 1

Got to love the lack of self awareness by Seam Hannity, who accused NBC Town hall host Savannah Guthrie of delivering nothing but “questions, topics, tactics all reeking of pure political bias.” 

He also accused MSNBC of being state-run television, despite the fact that two branches of the state are controlled by Republicans.

But I can kind of understand why Trump supporters and Fox personalities are dumbfounded by watching what a town hall with a President who constantly lies looks like. 

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

So the sitting president of the USA wouldn't reject the idea that the Democratic party is a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles? Am I even writing this?

How could he reject something he supposedly knows nothing about, except for the fact that they’re working hard to combat pedophilia?

It’s fucking mental. 

18 minutes ago, downzy said:

How to lose re-election in one question:

This  are the kind of questions I want to see during debates or interviews. Issues that are affecting everyday people.

I'm not saying COVID, Supreme Court, Russia, BLM or QAnon should be ignored. But  I want to see more of this kitchen table issues  being in the spotlight. There is no great deal of room to fool around. You know or you don't know. In the case of Iowa soybeans price is a big priority

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread