Jump to content

The US Politics/Elections Thread


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Most sane Americans, no matter how liberal they might be, won't vote for this. Very odd from a 'devout catholic'.

 

If an 8 year old wants to be transgender their parents need to get them some serious help.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • downzy

    4913

  • Dazey

    1994

  • soon

    1761

  • Georgy Zhukov

    1595

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Most sane Americans, no matter how liberal they might be, won't vote for this. Very odd from a 'devout catholic'.

 

So you’re advocating in favor of discrimination and the murder of transgender women of color?

Edited by Angelica
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Angelica said:

So you’re advocating in favor of discrimination and the murder of transgender women of color?

Don't be daft. No one is saying to throw transgenders off buildings here. The key here is not pushing back against an 8 year that decides they want to switch their gender. Why would that decision be left to an 8 year old with no pushback or investigation of what's really going on? That's just insane to me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Don't be daft. No one is saying to throw transgenders off buildings here. The key here is not pushing back against an 8 year that decides they want to switch their gender. Why would that decision be left to an 8 year old with no pushback or investigation of what's really going on? That's just insane to me.


Don’t be facetious. All Biden says in the video is that an 8 year old who identifies as transgender shouldn’t be subject to discrimination. Not that the process should start then. 🙄

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Angelica said:


Don’t be facetious. All Biden says in the video is that an 8 year old who identifies as transgender shouldn’t be subject to discrimination. Not that the process should start then. 🙄

He could have also said they should get the help they need.  If someone wants to cut off a couple fingers because they identify as Baby Yoda they would be called crazy so how has cutting off the dick God intended you to have been normalized?  He could have at least said that a child shouldn't be able to make that kind of life altering decision at such a young age.  The parents out there that support a child's decision to become transgender should be in a mental institution themselves.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

He could have also said they should get the help they need.  If someone wants to cut off a couple fingers because they identify as Baby Yoda they would be called crazy so how has cutting off the dick God intended you to have been normalized?  He could have at least said that a child shouldn't be able to make that kind of life altering decision at such a young age.  The parents out there that support a child's decision to become transgender should be in a mental institution themselves.  

Here's the problem with the people you're arguing against. They think even saying a kid saying they want to be trans needs 'help' is problematic. That's the level they are thinking at. Saying they need help and that they may not actually be trans is discrimination in and of itself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

He could have also said they should get the help they need.  If someone wants to cut off a couple fingers because they identify as Baby Yoda they would be called crazy so how has cutting off the dick God intended you to have been normalized?  He could have at least said that a child shouldn't be able to make that kind of life altering decision at such a young age.  The parents out there that support a child's decision to become transgender should be in a mental institution themselves.  


He didn’t say that because he’s not an idiot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

He could have also said they should get the help they need.  If someone wants to cut off a couple fingers because they identify as Baby Yoda they would be called crazy so how has cutting off the dick God intended you to have been normalized?  He could have at least said that a child shouldn't be able to make that kind of life altering decision at such a young age.  The parents out there that support a child's decision to become transgender should be in a mental institution themselves.  

Neither you nor Biden or anyone should decide. That's a family affair.  We know nothing about that family.  We don't tell them what to do. Least of all call them crazy.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Here's the problem with the people you're arguing against. They think even saying a kid saying they want to be trans needs 'help' is problematic. That's the level they are thinking at. Saying they need help and that they may not actually be trans is discrimination in and of itself.

I think the problem that both you and swampbutt face in this discussion is you manifest ignorance of the subject. Thats the level of thinking that you are at.

Trans doesnt have to involve medical reassignment. *Yawn*

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Here's the problem with the people you're arguing against. They think even saying a kid saying they want to be trans needs 'help' is problematic. That's the level they are thinking at. Saying they need help and that they may not actually be trans is discrimination in and of itself.

And again with the bullshit. Anyone, at any age who seeks to transition first requires (and has to undergo) a shitload of therapy for obvious reasons. Again, all Biden says in the video that was presented was that they shouldn’t be subject to discrimination. Imagine!

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Padme said:

Neither you nor Biden or anyone should decide. That's a family affair.  We know nothing about that family.  We don't tell them what to do. Least of all call them crazy.

They're bat shit crazy.  If you're confused about being a boy or a girl you need help.  It's a mental illness.  Any parent that encourages their child to be transgender is a shitty parent.  If my son ever tells me he identifies as a woman he'll go straight to a psychiatrist to get help.  @soon would have gotten the help he needed if I was his/her/they/them/their father.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angelica said:

And again with the bullshit. Anyone, at any age who seeks to transition first requires a shitload of therapy for obvious reasons. Again, all Biden says in the video that was presented was that they shouldn’t be subject to discrimination. Imagine!

He's pandering to the radical far left.  This topic is comical even to sane people on the left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

They're bat shit crazy.  If you're confused about being a boy or a girl you need help.  It's a mental illness.  Any parent that encourages their child to be transgender is a shitty parent.  If my son ever tells me he identifies as a woman he'll go straight to a psychiatrist to get help.  @soon would have gotten the help he needed if I was his/her/they/them/their father.

Im not trans. You are so deeply confused about this subject :lol:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

They're bat shit crazy.  If you're confused about being a boy or a girl you need help.  It's a mental illness.  Any parent that encourages their child to be transgender is a shitty parent.  If my son ever tells me he identifies as a woman he'll go straight to a psychiatrist to get help.  @soon would have gotten the help he needed if I was his/her/they/them/their father.

Well for that matter your President and those people from QAnon are bat shit crazy. They come up with crazy bullshit 24/7. They belong in a mental institution

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see some ignorant beta right winger dad drag their kid to a psychiatrist, only to have the Dad held for observation following his bizarre rant :lol:

1 minute ago, Swampfox said:

How did your parents react when you told them?  Did they cry?

Oh, I get it now - this is an attempt at humour?

:rofl-lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well for that matter your President and those people from QAnon are bat shit crazy. They come up with crazy bullshit 24/7. They belong in a mental institution

I actually met a guy who is a member of QAnon working on his house.  He was fucking crazy.  I have to agree with you on QAnon.  I had no idea what it was until I met this guy and he really believed RBG was already dead and JFK jr. was in disguise at all the Trump rallies.

5 minutes ago, soon said:

I'd love to see some ignorant beta right winger dad drag their kid to a psychiatrist, only to have the Dad held for observation following his bizarre rant :lol:

Oh, I get it now - this is an attempt at humour?

:rofl-lol:

Almost as funny as some loser calling me swampbutt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...