The US Politics/Elections Thread

17 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, I think you are a bigot because you refer to children who want to identify as a different gender as "bat shit crazy" and when challenged on this presents the flimsy explanation that if you were to be supportive of such kids it would result in the probability that your kids would be raped by transgender men who are really pedophiles at toilets. As I stated before, there is no causal link between you being supportive of kids who identify as a different gender than their biological sex and your kids being raped by fake transgender men at toilets. You go from dismissing the whole concept of trans by referring to it as "bat shit crazy" and then scramble together a hilarious fear of fake transgender men exploiting a society that is welcoming to trans by stalking bathroom to rape women. Clearly you are reaching hard to find arguments to support your problems with the concept of people changing genders.

First off, no you aren't "bat shit crazy" if you don't feel comfortable with the gender you got. Clearly, we are born differently. Most are born with a gender that corresponds to our sex, some are obviously. We can discuss nature/nurture until we become blue in our faces, but that there is a genetic component seems clear to me. You might think they are all suffering from some mental illness, but that is a bigoted, exclusive and discriminatory attitude. Especially when you express such disdain and hostility towards kids. As a parent, you should know better.

Secondly, there is absolutely nothing preventing predatory men from dressing up as women to sneak into bathroom today. What you are presenting as the outcome of you being nice to kids is no different from the situation today. A society that is understanding and welcoming to trans is no more of a safe haven for such men than a society that is aligned with your contempt and hostility. Men could still dress up as women and go haunt at restrooms.

Lastly, the idea that men would do this says a lot about your attitude to men, too. That you are afraid to let your kids (or wife) visit unisex toilets because there are men there (or toilets in general out of fear of fake transgender predatory men), reminds me of the attitude of genders and safety in some Muslim countries where men are looked upon as savage beasts and women must be protected so as to not become victims to their primal nature. I don't accept that. Don't get me wrong, of course there are bad men out there, but the amount of bad men won't increase if we are welcoming to trans, nor if we start using unisex toilets; and this amount is very low. I assume you already "allow" your wide and kids to be with men in other contexts, too, so obviously this is just a fake argument you have raised so as to masquerade your bigotry. To hide the fact that the real problem here isn't a fear of sexual assault, but that you have are uncomfortable with the concept of trans. @DieselDaisyexpressed a similar attitude a while back when he expressed disgust with the concept of trans people teaching kids. It is is obvious that some men (because I believe mostly men have this problem) need to grow up a bit.

And this holding back trans people is no different in principle than holding back gay people, or black people, or female people. We can speculate whether it is caused by a conscious fear of losing power or just a knee-jerk reaction to anything new and different that challenges preconceived nature of how things should be. I would guess a little bit of both and that it differs from bigot to bigot. 

Why are you including me in your nonsense - I thought you were ignoring me?

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why are you including me in your nonsense - I thought you were ignoring me?

I think it's because if you're not super woke like @SoulMonsteryou must be a bigot too.  On a side note, when Obama was pushing for transgender bathroom rights there was also a push in America to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas because those who didn't celebrate Christmas felt left out.  Trump fixed both of those disasters.  God I love my President!

59 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

I think it's because if you're not super woke like @SoulMonsteryou must be a bigot too.  On a side note, when Obama was pushing for transgender bathroom rights there was also a push in America to say happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas because those who didn't celebrate Christmas felt left out.  Trump fixed both of those disasters.  God I love my President!

220,000 dead Americans and the worst economic crisis since the great depression but at least you've stopped the trannies taking a shit in the lady's eh? :lol: 

I'm not the biggest fan of unisex bathrooms for purely selfish reasons. I mean I'm not going to oppose them but I just don't like the idea of straining to give birth to a shipping hazard in the knowledge that some hot chick could be wretching her guts out in the next cubicle. :lol:  

Even worse, imagine you're on a hot date and you've just sired the Turdtanic only to leave the cubicle and gaze into the eyes of your intended who'd just popped in to powder her nose. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Swampfox said:

I think it's because if you're not super woke like @SoulMonsteryou must be a bigot too. 

I don't agree with the notion that you have to be "super woke" to be accepting to transgender people. It follows directly form just being a decent human being. Just like I don't have a problem with anyone else who just want to go on with their lives and don't hurt me or anyone else, I have no problems with transgender people. I see no rational reason why I would draw the line with transgenderism. And keep in mind this started with kids wanting to cross-dress, or something. It takes a particular kind of bigoted asshole to have a problem with that.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Swampfox said:

God I love my President!

I heard him talking about maybe having to leave the country if he loses, and all I could think of was.... please don't come here! But then I realized he probably doesn't even know where my country exactly is, or he confuses it with Denmark, like Bush Jr. did back when he was president.

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I heard him talking about maybe having to leave the country if he loses, and all I could think of was.... please don't come here! But then I realized he probably doesn't even know where my country exactly is, or he confuses it with Denmark, like Bush Jr. did back when he was president.

Unless you don't have an extradition treaty with the US I wouldn't worry about it. He's only going somewhere where the feds can't get their hands on him. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

I’m starting to wonder if this is more in line with what we’ll get over the final two weeks: a steady drip of reminders how badly Trump is managing the pandemic. It might make more sense from a campaign stand point to have the media continue its focus on the aspect that Trump is weakest on than drop some other bombshell that is unrelated to the pandemic. 

1 hour ago, downzy said:

I’m starting to wonder if this is more in line with what we’ll get over the final two weeks: a steady drip of reminders how badly Trump is managing the pandemic. It might make more sense from a campaign stand point to have the media continue its focus on the aspect that Trump is weakest on than drop some other bombshell that is unrelated to the pandemic. 

He is not managing the pandemic. He never did. The Bob Woodward tapes are very clear on the matter. He had the chance to turned things around after he got infected. Instead he has been saying that it's no big deal

5 hours ago, Swampfox said:

He has been ignoring me for weeks and now is @ing me in a conversation about Ladyboys shitting in toilets. 

Yes, the three years before covid hit produce decent gdp growth, but almost all of it was debt financed. The true credit for the expanding economy from 2016-2019 belongs to Mitch McConnell who allowed deficits that he long denied during Obama’s second term.

As for Republicans moral standing on the issue of court packing/expansion:

As a point of comparison, Canada (a country with 1/8th the population), has a Supreme Court with nine members on it. Canadian Supreme Court justices are required to retired at age 75.  The solution to the Supreme Court in the US is to expand the size (maybe 15) and require mandatory retirements upon a certain age (80?). This would make each replacement far less a contentious and partisan effort. 

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't agree with the notion that you have to be "super woke" to be accepting to transgender people. 

Me either. I was mostly unconscious for my first experience. :lol: 

• Haha 2

Well, I was wrong (again)...

Trump will be at the debate in three days:

I guess he looked at the polls and figured he had no choice.  Trump needs this debate more than Biden does.

Funny how he’s only now complaining about the moderator. The moderator for each debate was announced months ago.  Also funny how he didn’t seem to mind the choice of a Fox News correspondent prior to the first debate. 

16 hours ago, EvanG said:

He unfortunately does know where Norway is - or that there is a country named Norway - and that one of our politicians nominated him for Noble Peace Prize AND that the leader of Nato, Trump's "best buddy" is from Norway. Shiiiiit.

22 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't agree with the notion that you have to be "super woke" to be accepting to transgender people. It follows directly form just being a decent human being. 

Bingo. Just like not being a racist, homophobe or misogynist. Or you know, just not being a piece of shit.

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

If it brought about the destruction of woke, I'd vote for the orange bugger.

Most people who practice the politics of contempt dont state it so openly - they usually try and hide it to seem more legitimate.

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic