The US Politics/Elections Thread

1 minute ago, Angelica said:

The Fag Revolution has been in effect for decades, all the ‘Trump-ites’ can do is clutch their pearls about it and embarrass themselves in this thread.

I know, thats whats funny about it :lol:  Though I wasn’t speaking about this forum.

• Like 1
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

One way or another its gonna be a hilairious outcome, if Trump loses it'll be funny seeing the Trump-ites hunkering down and boarding up their windows and reaching for the AR-15 in preparation for the fag revolution and if Biden loses there's gonna be some cracking 'liberals cry like bitches' memes doing the rounds :lol:

Worth a Trump victory just to see Owen Jones' reaction alone.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Worth a Trump victory just to see Owen Jones' reaction alone.

Had to google him, I must say, he does look like a cunt :lol:  Not to judge a book by its cover or anything :lol:  Some people just have it written on their face, like Cliff Richard.

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Had to google him, I must say, he does look like a cunt :lol:  Not to judge a book by its cover or anything :lol:  Some people just have it written on their face, like Cliff Richard.

Even Dazey dislikes him, despite subscribing to his politics.

Man Kanye would've had an actual shot at this. 

All kidding aside, I feel sorry for you Americans. Trump should be locked away, but Biden feels like the lesser of two evils instead of the right option. So I don't think there will be any winners no matter what the outcome is.

But for America's sake I hope Biden wins.

Edited by YOUCOULDBEMINE.
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dazey said:

And the fucking idiot got the hand gesture wrong too. Its supposed to form "W P" with the raised fingers forming a "w" and the looped finger, thumb and forearm making the "p."

He needed to use his other hand for that :lol:

4 hours ago, Swampfox said:

So if the cure form doesn't get to me in time to complete and return before November 3rd the vote won't count.  This is a cluster fuck.  I'll let you know on November 20th if my vote counted.  Maybe they'll know who won the election by then.

No. I believe you can cure your vote up until certification. 

The likelihood your ballet will need to be cured or rejected is low so long as you filled out your ballet properly. 

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

Am I the only one worried by this? How is it okay for this data to be released before the election?

The actual vote data hasn’t been released. They are projections by voter analytics companies. 

34 minutes ago, downzy said:

No. I believe you can cure your vote up until certification. 

The likelihood your ballet will need to be cured or rejected is low so long as you filled out your ballet properly. 

The actual vote data hasn’t been released. They are projections by voter analytics companies. 

Not to mention that just because people are registered as a democrat doesn't mean they are definitely voting for Biden and vice versa.  It's likely but not 100%.  Everyone knew going into the election democratic votes by mail would be way more than republican votes so this data wouldn't be a surprise at all.  If anything the initial polls on likely votes by mail has the red wave on actual election day ready to hit and push Trump over the finish line the winner.

38 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Not to mention that just because people are registered as a democrat doesn't mean they are definitely voting for Biden and vice versa.  It's likely but not 100%.  Everyone knew going into the election democratic votes by mail would be way more than republican votes so this data wouldn't be a surprise at all.  If anything the initial polls on likely votes by mail has the red wave on actual election day ready to hit and push Trump over the finish line the winner.

Maybe...  But as i said, it’s a gamble for Trump and Republicans to bank on one day to capture all of their votes.  It could happen, but I would rather have my votes locked in beforehand. Weather has been known to affect election outcomes. What happens to all of those Republican votes if a hurricane or massive thunderstorm hits Florida on November 3rd?  How likely are soft Republican seniors willing to head to the polls if we see daily covid case counts over 100k+ on November 3rd?  You might be right and Republicans can make up the difference. But they only have one day to do it. 

Plus there’s this problem for Republicans:

Never count on the youth vote. But maybe 2020 is the exception. 

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Maybe...  But as i said, it’s a gamble for Trump and Republicans to bank on one day to capture all of their votes.  It could happen, but I would rather have my votes locked in beforehand. Weather has been known to affect election outcomes. What happens to all of those Republican votes if a hurricane or massive thunderstorm hits Florida on November 3rd?  How likely are soft Republican seniors willing to head to the polls if we see daily covid case counts over 100k+ on November 3rd?  You might be right and Republicans can make up the difference. But they only have one day to do it. 

Plus there’s this problem for Republicans:

Never count on the youth vote. But maybe 2020 is the exception. 

I would imagine upwards of 60%+ of 18-29 year-olds are likely progressive. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

I'd also add the vast majority of that age group don't take the virus seriously and love hearing Trump push for the country to stay open.  Gyms, bars, and schools are very important to that age group.

32 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

I'd also add the vast majority of that age group don't take the virus seriously and love hearing Trump push for the country to stay open.  Gyms, bars, and schools are very important to that age group.

Well they are kinds so they are inmature. It's possible they might be careless. But that doesn't make them Trump supporters. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ace Nova said:

Probably. Generally it’s a good sign for Democrats whenever the turnout of young voters is higher. 18-29 year olds favour Biden by 20-30 points. But as @Swampfoxsays, there is no way to be certain that these votes are predominantly going for Biden since it doesn’t measure partisanship (though I think it’s a safe assumption that Biden is getting most of these votes). 

Imagine the jokes in the Hamas cafeteria when 2 far right Americans - one named Benjamin and the other Solomon - offered their services? :lol:

And the services? Ben and Solomon thought that Hamas, whove existed since 87s First Intifada and took over the West Bank in 07, might need their help getting a few silencers :lol:

I think America needs a change badly, but I have a bad feeling Trump will win again.

I think Biden picking a woman of color was the wrong thing to do. I don't care who's President as long as they can do changes for the better, but I think most Americans still don't want a woman as President and if Biden wins and dies in office, Harris will be President and I think most people don't want that. It sucks, but I think that's what middle America feels.

I don't think 4 more years of Trump is the way to go, and I do wish Biden wins and does drastic changes before America implodes.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:20 AM, Sydney Fan said:

I think trump will win by only narrowly holding on to the midwest states.

Other states he picked up in 2016 will go blue. 

If he wins would he contest the next election?. I think he would move on citing health reasons.

I'm afraid if Trump loses he'll contest the election and it'll be one big mess to get him out of office. He's already made hints to this. 

Probably be the end to a horrible year and the start of a next horrible year, if America can't pick a President.

1 hour ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

When you read the article it says he "helped set the building ablaze." That means there were others involved. Who are they? Were they all boogaloo's or was he the only one mixed in with leftist rioters?

Good question.  Perhaps the others were leftists rioters.  

But I do think it's interesting that the DOJ has only been able to charge a right-wing boogaloo despite Barr's proclamations of the destruction being the result of left-wing saboteurs.  

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic