• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

6 hours ago, downzy said:

I guess Hunter has no chance of winning now...  

He should probably drop out!

You know that if this was a story about one of Trump's kids you'd have already filled up three pages with retweets and vox articles about it.  I guess to you this is a non story.  

8 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

You know that if this was a story about one of Trump's kids you'd have already filled up three pages with retweets and vox articles about it.  I guess to you this is a non story.  

Nobody cares. The only story I can find mentions alleged sex tape leaked on a Chinese website owned by a business partner of Steve Bannon. :lol: The same guy incidentally whose yacht Bannon was arrested on. Again, nobody cares. 

It does show how desperate Trump’s getting now though. Less than two weeks to the election and he’s got nothing on Biden so he has to resort to this. 

Edited by Dazey
43 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Nobody cares. The only story I can find mentions alleged sex tape leaked on a Chinese website owned by a business partner of Steve Bannon. :lol: The same guy incidentally whose yacht Bannon was arrested on. Again, nobody cares. 

It does show how desperate Trump’s getting now though. Less than two weeks to the election and he’s got nothing on Biden so he has to resort to this. 

Not surprised you don't care.  The video is out.  I can't post a link here for obvious reasons.  One clip has Biden getting a "footjob" from a very young girl while smoking crack.  Very possible she's underage.  You would definitely care if this was Don jr.  The reason American citizens like myself care is what else did this moronic loser kid do and how many foreign governments have Biden in a compromised position over what they have?  Too much baggage to be President imo.

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-received-35-million-payment-ex-moscow-mayors-wife-republican-report-says-1533834

Edited by Swampfox
2 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Not surprised you don't care.  The video is out.  I can't post a link here for obvious reasons.  One clip has Biden getting a "footjob" from a very young girl while smoking crack.  Very possible she's underage.  You would definitely care if this was Don jr.  The reason American citizens like myself care is what else did this moronic loser kid do and how many foreign governments have Biden in a compromised position over what they have?  Too much baggage to be President imo.

Dude, your guy owes $400 million to Russian oligarchs due payment within the next presidential term but Hunter Biden getting a footjob is too much baggage? :lol: 

Again, if this is the best Trump can do then he's in trouble. Also you know that they've got nothing because given the number of early votes cast they would have released it by now.

Edited by Dazey
7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Dude, your guy owes $400 million to Russian oligarchs due payment within the next presidential term but Hunter Biden getting a footjob is too much baggage? :lol: 

Look at the business deals Hunter got from using his father's position as vp.  This drug addict loser made millions in overseas business deals because his daddy set him up.  He got 3.5 million alone from Moscow mayor's wife.  Look at both sides of the coin for a change and stop being blinded by your hate for Trump.

Edited by Swampfox
1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

Look at the business deals Hunter got from using his father's position as vp.  This drug addict loser made millions in overseas business deals because his daddy set him up.  He got 3.5 million alone from Moscow mayor's wife.  Look at both sides of the coin for a change and stop being blinded by your hate for Trump.

You can't seem to grasp the fact that Hunter Biden is not running for office. :lol: Trump owes nearly half a billion dollars to shadowy Russian interests that is due payment during the next 4 years and this is a clear conflict of interest. Conversely a company that Hunter Biden founded being paid less than 100th of the amount Trump is personally responsible for even if it is a little shady isn't even in the same universe. Furthermore there is no evidence that Joe Biden (the guy who is actually running for office) had anything to do with it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/10/22/trump-keeps-saying-biden-got-35-million-from-putin-thats-not-exactly-true/#75a105305d42

Here's another attempt to smear Biden which also fell flat on its arse.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247

An ex-business partner of Hunter Biden, in a news conference organized by the Trump campaign, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was part of discussions around his son’s efforts to form an investment venture with a Chinese oil company.

The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it.

In a statement to reporters Thursday, Anthony Bobulinski said that in 2017 Hunter Biden consulted his father about a planned venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in the U.S. and elsewhere. Mr. Bobulinski was also a partner.

The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dazey said:

You can't seem to grasp the fact that Hunter Biden is not running for office. :lol: Trump owes nearly half a billion dollars to shadowy Russian interests that is due payment during the next 4 years and this is a clear conflict of interest. Conversely a company that Hunter Biden founded being paid less than 100th of the amount Trump is personally responsible for even if it is a little shady isn't even in the same universe. Furthermore there is no evidence that Joe Biden (the guy who is actually running for office) had anything to do with it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/10/22/trump-keeps-saying-biden-got-35-million-from-putin-thats-not-exactly-true/#75a105305d42

Here's another attempt to smear Biden which also fell flat on its arse.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247

I'm just not getting through to you am I?  The Chinese have videos of Joe Biden's son smoking crack and doing other hideous sex acts.  They have more videos that may be criminal.  If they have stuff this bad on Hunter they may have hidden video footage of Joe as well they're holding on to.  They can use this as leverage to make Biden give them very favorable deals if he becomes President.  This is a problem.  We can't have a President being on a leash held by China.  What don't you get about this?  I know you've been blinded by your extreme hatred of Trump but you have to see how this could give China major leverage over the United States should Biden become President.  If not I'm afraid you're in total denial.

If they have stuff this bad on Hunter they may have hidden video footage of Joe as well they're holding on to.

May...  LOL

So let’s elect the guy who we know owes money to people all over the world because the Chinese “may” have something on his opponent.

One thing I’ll give Trump is that he was more right than he knew when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and wouldn’t lose a voter. Turns out he can be responsible for the deaths of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people when this pandemic is all over and some people will still be up his ass. 

What a world...

———————————————

In other news, New Hampshire’s Union Leader, a conservative leaning paper that has never endorsed a Democrat for President in 100 years, has endorsed Joe Biden. 

I don’t know or think newspaper endorsements mean all that much in this day and age (and Trump isn’t going to win New Hampshire regardless), but it’s telling...

4 hours ago, Swampfox said:

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-received-35-million-payment-ex-moscow-mayors-wife-republican-report-says-1533834

That report says there was nothing illegal about Hunter Biden's activities.

I'm just not getting through to you am I?  The Chinese have videos of Joe Biden's son smoking crack and doing other hideous sex acts.  They have more videos that may be criminal.  If they have stuff this bad on Hunter they may have hidden video footage of Joe as well they're holding on to.  They can use this as leverage to make Biden give them very favorable deals if he becomes President.  This is a problem.  We can't have a President being on a leash held by China.  What don't you get about this?  I know you've been blinded by your extreme hatred of Trump but you have to see how this could give China major leverage over the United States should Biden become President.  If not I'm afraid you're in total denial.

So you’re more concerned about the chance that there may be something on Biden (even though there’s no evidence to suggest that) than you are over the fact that the Russians have half a billion dollars worth of leverage over Trump right now? 🙄

Edited by Dazey

The Chinese have videos of Joe Biden's son smoking crack and doing other hideous sex acts.

Is smoking crack a hideous sex act In itself or just a consequence of one? :lol: 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Is smoking crack a hideous sex act In itself or just a consequence of one? :lol: 

It is something that Joe Biden himself admited. His son used to smike crack. Then he went to rehab later. He is not smoking anymore, end of the story.

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

It is something that Joe Biden himself admited. His son used to smike crack. Then he went to rehab later. He is not smoking anymore, end of the story.

I think you may have misunderstood my post. 

1 hour ago, downzy said:

May...  LOL

So let’s elect the guy who we know owes money to people all over the world because the Chinese “may” have something on his opponent.

One thing I’ll give Trump is that he was more right than he knew when he said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and wouldn’t lose a voter. Turns out he can be responsible for the deaths of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people when this pandemic is all over and some people will still be up his ass. 

What a world...

———————————————

In other news, New Hampshire’s Union Leader, a conservative leaning paper that has never endorsed a Democrat for President in 100 years, has endorsed Joe Biden. 

I don’t know or think newspaper endorsements mean all that much in this day and age (and Trump isn’t going to win New Hampshire regardless), but it’s telling...

We spent three years investigating a phony Russian hoax because Trump "might have" colluded with the Russians.  But a Presidential candidate's perverted crackhead son was given business deals by foreign countries for no other reason he's Joe Biden's son and there's nothing to talk about?  Just like you just dismissed Tara Reide's claims.  For someone who claims to care about the fate of my country it surprises me you can just be so dismissive of these valid concerns.

10 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

We spent three years investigating a phony Russian hoax because Trump "might have" colluded with the Russians.  But a Presidential candidate's perverted crackhead son was given business deals by foreign countries for no other reason he's Joe Biden's son and there's nothing to talk about?  Just like you just dismissed Tara Reide's claims.  For someone who claims to care about the fate of my country it surprises me you can just be so dismissive of these valid concerns.

Trump has been accused of sexual assault on more than ten occasions. Where’s your outrage and concern about that?

59 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I think you may have misunderstood my post. 

I meant to say that the whole world knows about Hunter Biden drug issues. It was brought up in the first debate. Swampfox made it sound like it's breaking news.

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Dallas morning news stated that Biden is now ahead of Trump in Texas.

God! This is going to be the beginning of another fiasco. I don't think things will go smoothly whoever wins this election.

You know, you're right. I feel ready to talk about Texas. I still think it would be a miracle if Biden wins the Lone Star State. But early voting has been amazing. At least they care and they try.

Just now, Padme said:

I meant to say that the whole world knows about Hunter Biden drug issues. It was brought up in the first debate. 

I was simply saying that if your (arse)crack is smoking you’ve probably been involved in a pretty vigorous sex act. :lol: 

Don’t expect serious social commentary from me and you won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic