• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

Things looking better for Biden in Georgia:

They also give Biden better odds of winning North Carolina. Still early. If Biden wins both those states he’s very likely to win. Would likely only need one or two mid-west states to clinch. 

Trump should study the work of former republican presidents. Chester A. Arthur has enforced the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act for example. But it wouldn't matter anyway... 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, downzy said:

Florida likely going for Trump...

Not a huge surprise. As I said almost two weeks ago, Florida is going to Florida. 

I'm actually a little surprised the Puerto Rican people who went to Florida, felons voting, and Trump voters dying out didn't tip this state.

25 minutes ago, downzy said:

Things looking better for Biden in Georgia:

They also give Biden better odds of winning North Carolina. Still early. If Biden wins both those states he’s very likely to win. Would likely only need one or two mid-west states to clinch. 

Okay, nevermind...

20 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I'm actually a little surprised the Puerto Rican people who went to Florida, felons voting, and Trump voters dying out didn't tip this state.

Cubans.  For starters, they don't even consider themselves "Hispanic"...hence they are despised among Puerto Ricans and pretty much every other Hispanic/American culture in the U.S. They basically think they are "better" (aka racist) than other Hispanic Americans and they take in  the Republican "dream" ...hook, line and sinker.

This is purely conjecture, based solely on my 16 years of living in Florida and speaking to thousands of Hispanics that live in Florida. 

Edited by Ace Nova
Just now, Ace Nova said:

Cubans.  For starters, they don't even consider themselves "Hispanic"...hence they are despised among Puerto Ricans and pretty much every other Hispanic/American culture in the U.S. They basically think they are "better" (aka racist) than other Hispanic Americans and they take the Republican "dream" line, hook and sinker.

This is purely conjecture, based solely on my 16 years of living in Florida and speaking to thousands of Hispanics that live in Florida. 

The Cubans have been there for decades. The Puerto Rican factor is new for this election (at least for the people who left after the hurricane). I'm just surprised that and the felon thing didn't really move the needle.

Just now, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The Cubans have been there for decades. The Puerto Rican factor is new for this election (at least for the people who left after the hurricane). I'm just surprised that and the felon thing didn't really move the needle.

It could have but who the heck knows...who knows how many of the mail in votes went "missing".  The state is run by a wanna-be Trump in DeSantis...so that's that. 

Both Ohio and Texas look interesting in ways I didn’t expect. Biden is over performing in many suburban districts in Ohio. Trump is underperforming in many Texas districts he won big in 2016. Still early and I didn’t expect Biden to win either.

It would be ironic if Trump won Florida because of the hispanic vote and Biden wins Ohio because of the white vote. 

The last time I played this song on this forum was back in 2008...many of you weren't around yet but that was an extremely important election...Obama won and it was a message to the world that "Murica wasn't so bad after all.....

Let's see what happens tonight!

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, downzy said:

Both Ohio and Texas look interesting in ways I didn’t expect. Biden is over performing in many suburban districts in Ohio. Trump is underperforming in many Texas districts he won big in 2016. Still early and I didn’t expect Biden to win either.

It would be ironic if Trump won Florida because of the hispanic vote and Biden wins Ohio because of the white vote. 

Not gonna lie, Ohio has me shocked and hopefully that I was wrong. 

Just now, RussTCB said:

Not gonna lie, Ohio has me shocked and hopefully that I was wrong. 

Just reported that the Trump campaign is quietly expressing concern with what they’re seeing in Ohio. Still really early and I think Ohio is Trump’s to lose.

I will say though that if Ohio is really close that bodes well for Biden in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. I don’t see how Ohio moves blue and those other states move red. Maybe.  Just hard to believe. 

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Just reported that the Trump campaign is quietly expressing concern with what they’re seeing in Ohio. Still really early and I think Ohio is Trump’s to lose.

I will say though that if Ohio is really close that bodes well for Biden in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. I don’t see how Ohio moves blue and those other states move red. Maybe.  Just hard to believe. 

With what I see all around me in Michigan, I'll be stunned if Biden takes this state. 

Well I’m drunk and about to take an Ativan but it’s at least I think it’s going better than this time 2016 (as I dimly recall, I was drunk then too).

Edited by Angelica
1 minute ago, Angelica said:

Well I’m drunk and about to take an Ativan but it’s at least I think it’s going better than this time 2016 (as I dimly recall, I was drunk then too).

Not the best idea.

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic