Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Sweet lord. 

With 90% of the votes counted in Michigan, it's now 49.2% to 49.2%

I agree with Trump now. Stop the count!!!!! :lol: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Dazey said:

Biden's at 270 votes so he wins if things stay as they are.

Yeah. Let's stop counting now. It's done. :lol::P

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

It looks like Biden is going to make it now. Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan go his way. End result: 270 to 267 (!). What a thriller. Can still change, though.

Like I said. Let's listen to Trump for once, as a parting gift and stop counting.;)

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It looks like Biden is going to make it now. Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan go his way. End result: 270 to 267 (!). What a thriller. Can still change, though.

Nevada is still a minor concern to me if Trump takes PA and GA.

Just now, Dazey said:

Nevada is still a minor concern to me if Trump takes PA and GA.

Do you think that nows the right time, on the cusp of a Donald Trump defeat, for you to post that delightful illustration of Trump you once sent me early on during his presidency? :lol:  That thing is fuckin' nightmare fuel :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Do you think that nows the right time, on the cusp of a Donald Trump defeat, for you to post that delightful illustration of Trump you once sent me early on during his presidency? :lol:  That thing is fuckin' nightmare fuel :lol:

Which one was that? Whatsapp me? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

In Nevada they stopped counting until thursday. That's what the news everywhere are saying . Biden has a narrow lead. I hope he can keep it

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

In Nevada they stopped counting until thursday. That's what the news everywhere are saying . Biden has a narrow lead. I hope he can keep it

Pennsylvania has kicked off counting again. Biden just got another 40,000 votes to Trump's 7,000. Going to start moving pretty quickly now I think. 

Pulling further ahead in Michigan now too.

• Wow 1
20 minutes ago, soon said:

Michigan is awesome in every way expect for Detroit pizza. Come on Michigan!!

I've said this on the podcast before and I tell anyone who will listen to me: there's no such thing as "Detroit style pizza"!! That term is a lie! Lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I love your state, some fuckin' cool shit came out of there, Iggy, MC5, Motown, Eminem.  Plus Ann Arbor is like a fuckin' hot-bed of counter culture rebellion of the years. 

Don’t forget the white stripes!

Anthony Keidis from RHCP also grew up in Michigan (even though he likes to pretend he’s from California lol).

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah, what remains to be counted are mail ballots and provisional ballots.

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

El9piejXYAI3_CL.thumb.jpg.d55e233800b8db

:lol: 

:lol: How anyone can listen to that man and go, "Hmm, that's exactly the kind of incompetent crook I want as my president," is beyond me.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Don’t forget the white stripes!

Anthony Keidis from RHCP also grew up in Michigan (even though he likes to pretend he’s from California lol).

I don't much like em but I can't deny that they were a special and important band.  The White Stripes I mean, Keidis I love. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've said this on the podcast before and I tell anyone who will listen to me: there's no such thing as "Detroit style pizza"!! That term is a lie! Lol

I dont even know what this means, tho? :lol: Like... it does exist :bitchfight:

#fakepizza ? :lol:

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yeah, what remains to be counted are mail ballots and provisional ballots.

:lol: How anyone can listen to that man and go, "Hmm, that's exactly the kind of incompetent crook I want as my president," is beyond me.

Becauase his incompetence is not the issue for those who voted for him-. Their only concerned is their guns, no immigrants, no abortion, no equal rights. Unfortunatelly there are millions of people who want to go back to 1950 :no:

Edited by Padme
6 minutes ago, soon said:

I dont even know what this means, tho? :lol: Like... it does exist :bitchfight:

#fakepizza ? :lol:

Sure, pizza exists in Detroit but we don't have our own "style" by any means. There's ads that run all the time here that say "Detroit style pizza", which just isn't a thing. The pizza we have in our area is regular ass pizza with no distinct style of its own haha. 

4 minutes ago, downzy said:

Don’t know who this guy is, but he won the internet today:

Holy shit that's brilliant 

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic