Jump to content

The US Politics/Elections Thread


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, downzy said:

And yet the market is way up the last couple of days on the development that Biden is very likely to win. Wonder how your friend squares that. 

Everybody has been pumping money into electric car manufactures (Tesla and Nio) and various cannabis companies! 

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

And did Trump win?

Yes. Swindled of his victory with dodgy ballot papers.

 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • downzy

    4913

  • Dazey

    1994

  • soon

    1761

  • Georgy Zhukov

    1595

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is a con. Trump won. He has been robbed.

That took me 10 seconds to debunk. 

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-wisconsin-more-votes-regist/fact-checkwisconsin-did-not-have-more-votes-than-people-registered-idUSKBN27K2WU

Thing is that if there was any actual evidence other  than Twittersphere anecdotes it would already be in front of a judge. It's not because there isn't.

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

DD is far too busy and important to bother whether something is true or not.

Why Google nonsense when it validates one’s own nonsense?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Wrong state!

Noticed that as soon as I'd posted it but figured that you'd already seen it. :lol: 

Doesn't change the point though that the guy who posted it is pretty dodgy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Seriously though @DieselDaisy and anybody else buying into the Trump narrative. Biden was down by nearly a million votes in PA on election night. How does one manage to sneak a million fake mail in ballots into multiple secure election centers all over the state using the USPS? I mean that's a lot of paper. Who printed it? Who sat and dutifully filled in and signed all of the ballots? Who made sure that all the names were on the voter roll and how was this all done in secret without anything leaking out?

The problem with all these bullshit conspiracy theories is that the logistics required to pull them off in secret are absolutely astronomical. Ask yourself seriously did a monumental military level operation take place to cheat Donald Trump or did record numbers of Democratic voters simply show up en masse in repudiation of the worst president in modern history? 

Also, why cheat in multiple states when the Dems could have just cheated their way to victory by rigging the vote in Florida and Ohio?

Why open yourself up to criminal prosecution by operating massive voting fraud operations on six or seven states when the Dems only really needed their usual states plus FL and OH?

Finally, if the Dems were going to cheat, why would they lose seats in the house and not take the Senate? 

It takes an insane amount of stupidity and/or assholery to truly believe that the outcome in the Presidential election was determined by fraud. Or maybe those people really enjoyed their time at Trump University while eating Trump steaks.

It boggles the fucking mind that people can believe such utter nonsense. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, downzy said:

Also, why cheat in multiple states when the Dems could have just cheated their way to victory by rigging the vote in Florida and Ohio?

Why open yourself up to criminal prosecution by operating massive voting fraud operations on six or seven states when the Dems only really needed their usual states plus FL and OH?

Finally, if the Dems were going to cheat, why would they lose seats in the house and not take the Senate? 

It takes an insane amount of stupidity and/or assholery to truly believe that the outcome in the Presidential election was determined by fraud. Or maybe those people really enjoyed their time at Trump University while eating Trump steaks.

It boggles the fucking mind that people can believe such utter nonsense. 

If you listen to what he's saying right now in the press conference he's actually going to get people killed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This speech is the rambling of a sad, defeated loner. 

Just now, Dazey said:

If you listen to what he's saying right now in the press conference he's actually going to get people killed.

Naw. It is no different than his tweets or speech the other night. He's done, and this was a pathetic cry

Just now, Dazey said:

If you listen to what he's saying right now in the press conference he's actually going to get people killed.

Naw. It is no different than his tweets or speech the other night. He's done, and this was a pathetic cry

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This speech is the rambling of a sad, defeated loner. 

Naw. It is no different than his tweets or speech the other night. He's done, and this was a pathetic cry

I think that when he loses cities will burn. His armed goons will take to the streets and people will get hurt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I think that when he loses cities will burn. His armed goons will take to the streets and people will get hurt.

The radical Trump cultists are not enough to create calamity. Sadly, many more millions of normal people voted for him, but they certainly won't take to the streets

Link to post
Share on other sites

Moments after the press conference:

"that is the president of the united states, most powerful person in the world and we see him like an obese turle on his back flailng in the sun realizing his time is over, but he just hasn't accepted it and he wents to take everyone down with him including this country".

Anderson Cooper on CNN.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

"that is the president of the united states, most powerful person in the world and we see him like an obese turtle"

(Anderson Cooper)

I was just thinking that: "Turmps like an obese turtle."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...