• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Populism :)

Yeah, this is it. Populism is in many ways more symbolic than it is a matter of specific policies, which explains how she can vote for two candidates on polar opposites of the spectrum. It’s just what she sees as the protest vote. The fatal error IMO is seeing Trump as a protest vote in 2020.

Plus she’s prone to George Soros-type conspiracy theories, which tends to go with voting for Trump.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

If this election drags on any longer, old Biden will have forgotten one even took place.

Biden's winning 52 to 48. Surely that's enough to call it right? :lol: 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, downzy said:

Biden is up by 12k in PA.  There's still 4 percent of the vote left outstanding.  That works out to 240,00 votes.  If Biden wins 75-80 percent (which is in line with the current trend), that should give him a cushion of 140k-160k votes.  

We'll see if my math holds up. 

Maybe...and if that's the case, the election is over and Biden will be the next president of the U.S.  (Other than the fact that he may not even need PA) there's a zero percent chance Trump can get 150k votes thrown out and/or voided through lawsuits. 

On 11/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, Silent Jay said:

:lol:

If 80% of the votes that come in are for Biden and let's say around 170,000 came in..well, then yes, it's easily possible to make up a 110k vote margin.

Biden made up over a 500k vote deficit in Pa over the course of a day or so.

The vast majority of Democrats, especially in populated areas, mailed in their votes or voted early.   So in states where they weren't allowed to count them beforehand, the 'late count" of those votes will obviously lean heavily Democratic.  This isn't rocket science.

Edited by Ace Nova
  • Like 1

Put it this way.

I am a gambling degenerate. The books I used closed last night with Biden - 1200. They are no longer taking bets. 

The only reason why the election has not been called is because Trump hasn't conceded and most likely will never concede. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Swampfox said:

It ain't over till it's over.

I was the saying for months on here that I thought for sure Trump had this in the bag. But come on, you know it's over now. 

26 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Put it this way.

I am a gambling degenerate. The books I used closed last night with Biden - 1200. They are no longer taking bets. 

The only reason why the election has not been called is because Trump hasn't conceded and most likely will never concede. 

I'm gonna go ahead and say the reason the race hasn't been called yet is because Biden hasn't hit 270 yet. 

Yep...

Race would have been called last night or this morning if we weren’t dealing with individuals with delicate sensitivities. 

31 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I laughed when Sean Connery appeared. I don't think he gave a fuck about US politics. Just Scotland.

I think Connery was included because someone reported that Connery wanted Trump to win (despite there being no evidence to the contrary).

51 minutes ago, downzy said:

If Trump was hoping the military was going to save him in Georgia, it doesn’t look likely:

What happened to 'if you've sent your vote in by this date and it's stamped etc your vote will be counted?' are they no longer legal votes because the post screws up? Not sure if it's fair they wait for some and not others when they've heavily pushed postal voting as the preferred method of voting.

Regardless, there's no real winner here. Trump is a moron and needs to be removed, Biden was at one point competent (not a good politician, but coherent) but he is no longer.

I really don't think Trump and Bidens policies are really 'that' different though and that's the issue. Nobody should care about the personality of the candidate! it's all about are they going to do things that make living standards better! For those that think that's the case... Biden will not be doing that, if he follows the course his political career has taken for the past 40yrs, it'll be big business first, the people last.

Biden is change in that he's a different president, but he is not the change or bringer of unification that some people are suggesting. Trump didn't create this division, this was a problem in America long before he took office, he just used it as his advantage... and 68million votes later it shows that the country is and will remain in big trouble for a long, long time to come! with or without him!

I'm glad Trump will be less of a presence in our lives, it was an embarrassment he got in the first time! he shouldn't have even come close to getting it this time! Don't feel too bad! It's no better in Ireland 9or anywhere else really), we have idiots running the show too! and a media that purposefully protects or destroys depending on who the owner of the channel / newspaper decides. 3rd option please!!

• Like 2

"He's OJ and he doesn't like seeing American driving around with Ron Goldman."

Bill Maher, November 06 2020

:lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic