• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

A couple weeks ago I was in a customer's house and somehow the election came up.  He was from Palestine and had an interesting view on what's going on with the election results.  He could tell I was for Trump and I could tell he voted for Biden.  He was a really nice guy and I enjoyed the conversation we had.  It was in a pretty bad area so I asked if he was concerned there would be riots if somehow the election was overturned in Trump's favor.  His home was above his business downstairs.  So he tells me that he voted because people have fought and died for that right but none of it matters.  He believed God is in control of everything that's happening now from the election to the virus.  He said whatever happens is because God wants it to happen so why get upset about anything?  I don't share in his religious views but I walked out of the house feeling better.  If things don't go your way there's nothing you can do to change it because what's meant to happen will happen.  I'm pretty sure @31illusions can relate to this viewpoint.  

1 hour ago, 31illusions said:

An excerpt from my Oct 25th post concerning this election. Nothing has changed. It is not over yet. A reversal is imminent.

You poor deluded creature...

I don’t know much about god, I haven’t met him despite prodigious amounts of stimulants over the years, but what belief system do you have if Trump is god given? What kinda fucked up overlord sticks him on the earth as a representative?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, soon said:

Sorry, can you please clarify? I thought it was only unofficial music channels we couldnt post anymore?

It’s to any link where the source isn’t posted by the copyright owner (or someone who does not have the license to post). 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, 31illusions said:

An excerpt from my Oct 25th post concerning this election. Nothing has changed. It is not over yet. A reversal is imminent.

You know that 1) just saying that doesn't make it true, right? and 2) that's not going to happen 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, downzy said:

One could queue up Trump tweets where he made fun of Obama for golfing a lot*

There's literally a Trump tweet for everything. I specifically remember him saying once, "Obama is golfing all the time. I don't get it. If I was in there, I'd be at the White House all the time." Add it to the promises made, promises forgotten list.

In an unanimous decision by three GOP appointed judges (with the opinion written by a Trump appointed judge), the federal appellate court in Pennsylvania strongly rejected Rudy’s appeal of last week’s defeat.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/appeals-court-trump-election-challenge-pennsylvania.html

Anyone hoping that a Trump appointed judge will back Trump’s absurd claims and hand the election to Trump is beyond delusional at this point. No help from the Court is coming.

My bet is the Supreme Court doesn’t even review the appeal. Why embarrass the highest court in the land by indulging such nonsense?