The US Politics/Elections Thread

On 11/26/2020 at 11:53 AM, Swampfox said:

A couple weeks ago I was in a customer's house and somehow the election came up.  He was from Palestine and had an interesting view on what's going on with the election results.  He could tell I was for Trump and I could tell he voted for Biden.  He was a really nice guy and I enjoyed the conversation we had.  It was in a pretty bad area so I asked if he was concerned there would be riots if somehow the election was overturned in Trump's favor.  His home was above his business downstairs.  So he tells me that he voted because people have fought and died for that right but none of it matters.  He believed God is in control of everything that's happening now from the election to the virus.  He said whatever happens is because God wants it to happen so why get upset about anything?  I don't share in his religious views but I walked out of the house feeling better.  If things don't go your way there's nothing you can do to change it because what's meant to happen will happen.  I'm pretty sure @31illusions can relate to this viewpoint.  

Sorry for my late reply @Swampfox. I don't view this page much as it is filled with Trump and God haters. I would say yes and no to your friend. Concerning the election, God will not override our will. If we allow election fraud, He will to. Trump is the rightful winner, which is why Trump is fighting it. God is aware of the cheating, but he will only allow what we will allow. Trump is fighting this corruption and it will be exposed with God's help. We as Americans must stand with Trump, help him expose this fraud and God will bless our efforts. Your friend is correct in telling you not to worry. Trump will be successful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Sorry for my late reply @Swampfox. I don't view this page much as it is filled with Trump and God haters. I would say yes and no to your friend. Concerning the election, God will not override our will. If we allow election fraud, He will to. Trump is the rightful winner, which is why Trump is fighting it. God is aware of the cheating, but he will only allow what we will allow. Trump is fighting this corruption and it will be exposed with God's help. We as Americans must stand with Trump, help him expose this fraud and God will bless our efforts. Your friend is correct in telling you not to worry. Trump will be successful.

Quoted for posterity. 

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Democracy and YHWH have an interesting relationship in scripture dont they (1 Samuel)? And Christ rejected earthly rule (Matthew 4: 1-11). Jesus rejected the will of the state in his resurrection, too.

So its interesting to learn that God is now, in 2020, knuckle deep in American elections.

The God who once cared about protecting the widow has become so partisan that He wants the predator of the "widow" - a sexual deviant (Piss on bed) and a sex criminal (grab em by the pussy) - to lead the nation.

What denomination is this that turns scripture into toilet paper? Sounds like Constantine is in charge!

4 hours ago, 31illusions said:

I respect your faith and I hope you're right.  I'm more optimistic about Trump making a comeback in 2024 and getting a few more conservatives on the SC.  Timing is everything.

4 hours ago, 31illusions said:

"God haters"? That's rich. You're telling me God is on the side of the "grab 'em by the pussy" guy? Good to know. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, 31illusions said:

Concerning the election, God will not override our will.

Trump is fighting this corruption and it will be exposed with God's help.

You see the inherent contradiction in these two claims, right? 

Also, when will such corruption be exposed?  We're now almost four weeks from the election.  Shouldn't the corruption been exposed by now?

I hate YOUR version of God. 
I’m happy with my own. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ratam said:

You not understand, it is an " modern GOD"...:D

Maybe the god in question is actually Zeus - in Ancient Greece, he seemed to make it his mission to sexually assault pretty much everyone. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Graeme said:

Maybe the god in question is actually Zeus - in Ancient Greece, he seemed to make it his mission to sexually assault pretty much everyone. 

Oh understand, instead " Modern GOD" would be Greece mythological Gods, it has more sense......:lol:

16 hours ago, RussTCB said:

"God haters"? That's rich. You're telling me God is on the side of the "grab 'em by the pussy" guy? Good to know. 

Grab them by the pussy, tax evasion, liar, cheater. Hey! God is merciful. But Trump is far from being just a prodigal son

Edited by Padme

Democrats in Georgia are asking the Court in Georgia to allow them to serve as the defendant in Powell’s legal filing that asks for the Courts to toss the results.

Their response is essentially an inverses response to Powell, highlighting an understanding of basic election law and base handling and modicum of the English language. 

Interesting twitter thread (click on tweet to read entire thread) that describes how the DNC is helping to put a final nail in the coffin:

9 minutes ago, downzy said:

Democrats in Georgia are asking the Court in Georgia to allow them to serve as the defendant in Powell’s legal filing that asks for the Courts to toss the results.

Their response is essentially an inverses response to Powell, highlighting an understanding of basic election law and base handling and modicum of the English language. 

Interesting twitter thread (click on tweet to read entire thread) that describes how the DNC is helping to put a final nail in the coffin:

Yet another bullshit lawsuit! :rolleyes: In Georgia they counted and recounted three times!!! A Republican Governor certified the votes. Even if the case is dismissed this stupid charade is annoying

On 11/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, 31illusions said:

Which God? 

As the old poker adage goes, "if you look around the table and don't see a fish, you're the fish."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raises-more-than-150-million-appealing-to-false-election-claims/2020/11/30/82e922e6-3347-11eb-afe6-e4dbee9689f8_story.html

$150 million raised from suckers to continue Trump's sham legal efforts.  

The impressive and timeless wit of the secular fundamentalist showcases their heavy brain power. People this incisive and thoughtful are sure to find success canceling billions of smarter people.

• downzy locked this topic