The US Politics/Elections Thread

5 hours ago, downzy said:

As much as she was nuts, I still kind of feel bad for her. There’s many who gets brainwashed into something. She just picked the wrong kool-aid. The tragedy ultimately lands on those in charge: Trump, Pence, McConnell, Cruz, Hawley, and any other asshole who knew better this whole time and still pushed people along for their own personal ambitions and gains. There were always assholes who blindly followed the tribe. But the leaders of this tribe are responsible for taking things this far.  Had Trump conceded, not lied about the vote being rigged, and not call for a march on the capital when a ceremonial rubber stamp was occurring, this woman and the four others who died would still be here.  Many Trump followers simply don’t know better.  This is all on Trump and his enablers. 

There is no way I can bring myself to feel sorry for her. I mean, the thing itself, standing up for what you believe in and if there is evidence that the election had been rigged, to protest against that, even if it hurts, is to be applauded. Too bad, that it is without any proof or evidence and real facts whatsoever and that she decided to stand up for the lying piece of shit some called president. That's on her to have decided to rally for that idiot and fall for his baseless claims, for which he hasn't brought forth a single shred of evidence. If it takes that little for someone to be "brainwashed" into storming a heavily guarded federal building where there is a good possibility that they will get shot if they don't comply, then I can't really feel sorry if exactly that happens. And isn't it a bit disconcerting that a doofus nutjob like her was a member of the AF for 14 years? But then again, they are expected to follow orders and to not think for themselves, right?

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Ouch, that's harsh.

Yes. It is harsh, but no lies detected. The truth hurts. ;)

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

5 hours ago, downzy said:

Yeah, it seems a little over the top; kind of like kicking someone when they’re down. She’s dead for stupid reasons. As little respect as I have for her and those who thought breaking into the Capital building was a good idea, I still feel bad that she died. 

—————————————-

Shocking...

At this point it’s probably for the best

Yeah. Like the sulking little child he is. When was the last time the outgoing president didn't attend the inauguration of the incoming president? Nixon and Kennedy are excused. <_< Apperantly he scheduled to go golfing in Ireland, but authorities wouldn't let him in.

2 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Could this happen,

Trump resigns between now and Jan 20

Pence now POTUS

Pence pardons trump before Jan 20

Yep...

It’s what happened with Nixon and Ford.

It wouldn’t help Trump with state crimes though. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

:lol::facepalm: Is that another one who died? :lol:

Not sure.

I know a female victim was identified and died as a result of being trampled. 

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

Not sure.

I know a female victim was identified and died as a result of being trampled. 

Wow. No regard for anything. Not even their fellow protesters.

15 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I think than it impeachment can are used for Trump to selfvictmize to his followers. Is an bit risky. He was voted by many millons too.

None of that matters. There will always be supporters of any President. 

The politics around impeachment should not be the consideration.

The only consideration should be whether Trump’s actions are worthy of impeachment. 

• Thanks 1

Trump has now been permanently banned suspended from Twitter.

Good day for those who are owners of Parler (though there are reports Apple is thinking of taking it off their App store).  

Lost in the craziness is that Assange was denied bail.

One of the first test for the Biden administration will be how they handle this. It'll be hard to square them agreeing with the Trump DOJ over Obama's.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Graeme said:

Internet, just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in! :lol: 

9 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

They are way off with the piece count

That's the combined IQ of the participants. 

This is just me speculating but I've heard people say it's the end of the republican party. I think it is to a degree. I think we're going to have a "Maga" like party like we had the tea party and you'll have more center right ala a Dan Crenshaw or a Tulsi Gabbard, Rand Paul etc. I could be wrong. It's going to be interesting the next 4 years that's for sure.

• downzy locked this topic