• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Donald J. Trump will be our next President. Things are going to get a little crazy in these upcoming days, but know that you were foretold this would happen. Our God has heard the prayers of the his people and will make sure that his will be done in this nation. God is not done, he is only beginning.

I just feel nothing but pity for you at this point. To be that far down the rabbit hole to still hold on to such delusions.

I know conservatives and Republicans claim that liberals look down on them, but with sentiments like this, how can they not?

Historical parallels to Goldwater telling Nixon it’s time to pack it in. 

42 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I've also seen that video referred to as "Honky Kong", which gave me the giggles lol 

11 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Donald J. Trump will be our next President. Things are going to get a little crazy in these upcoming days, but know that you were foretold this would happen. Our God has heard the prayers of the his people and will make sure that his will be done in this nation. God is not done, he is only beginning.

I've asked you this before and I'll ask again since you didn't answer last time:

How can you be sure God is on the side of the "grab em by the pussy" guy? 

1 hour ago, 31illusions said:

Obviously a troll account

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I think tge reason why trump wont be at the inaugaration is because if anything bad happens he can at least say he wasnt there.

lol yeah, Nope he doesn't want to be a good sport and welcome the new President. Talk about a very sore loser.

There are talks that Congress wants to start another impeachment hearing started Monday and also calling for Cruz and the other moron to resign as Senators. I would love to see that too.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, downzy said:

I just feel nothing but pity for you at this point. To be that far down the rabbit hole to still hold on to such delusions.

I know conservatives and Republicans claim that liberals look down on them, but with sentiments like this, how can they not?

Historical parallels to Goldwater telling Nixon it’s time to pack it in. 

That dude is serious? At first I thought I accidently opened a page from a couple of weeks ago, but then I saw it's current. Wow.

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Obviously a troll account

God stays our of shit like this. He gives you a brain and common sense and unfortunately some people have forgotten how to use their brain and realize what can happen when you do or say stupid shit.

And like I tell my daughter "God" gave us fee will. If you choose not to do the right thing that's on you.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I've also seen that video referred to as "Honky Kong", which gave me the giggles lol 

I've asked you this before and I'll ask again since you didn't answer last time:

How can you be sure God is on the side of the "grab em by the pussy" guy? 

The guy has been brain(assuming he has a brain) washed by the likes of Jerry Fallwell. Evangelicals are snakes. And they take advantage of uneducated and weak people. There are many religions that have an agenda. And Republicans take advantage of that. Because it means a lot of votes for them. So yes, there are people who think Trump is a messiah because some pastor told them that

20210114.jpg

49 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Upon death, a Jewish man is having a conversation with God. He tells a joke about the Holocaust. 

"I don't get it," said God.

"Ah, well, guess you had to be there."

Richie Gervais, wasn't it? Brilliant joke :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, downzy said:

Parler removed from Apple’s app store.

Have fun screaming into the void ya cranks. 

It's off the Google Play store as well. I also read that Pinterest of all sites had to implement new rules today because Trump supporters were heading there.....

46 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's off the Google Play store as well. I also read that Pinterest of all sites had to implement new rules today because Trump supporters were heading there.....

😂

Pinterest.

Would love to see what five categories they selected when they signed up (sedition, civil war, white pointy hats, burning crosses, skin bronzer)...

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

lol yeah, Nope he doesn't want to be a good sport and welcome the new President. Talk about a very sore loser.

There are talks that Congress wants to start another impeachment hearing started Monday and also calling for Cruz and the other moron to resign as Senators. I would love to see that too.

Cruz seems like a dangerous idiot.

This is my first post in this thread. I'm from the UK so am not directly involved in US politics, I'm just an outside observer, but it always amazes me how people that dangerous (and that unqualified - Trump being a prime example) can get that far in politics. This could equally apply to UK politicians, or any other nation. There needs to be more checks and balances. 

• Like 1
On 1/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The names of the 3 others who died yesterday are out now.

https://www.abc27.com/news/one-pa-resident-and-3-others-dead-after-us-capitol-riots/

It just says they died of 'medical episodes' whatever that means. Will Trump even say these people's names who essentially died for him?

I think 1 person had a stroke, 1 had a heart attack, and 1 was crushed. Plus the woman that was shot, and then the cop. Every single one of them such an avoidable loss.

47 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Cruz seems like a dangerous idiot.

This is my first post in this thread. I'm from the UK so am not directly involved in US politics, I'm just an outside observer, but it always amazes me how people that dangerous (and that unqualified - Trump being a prime example) can get that far in politics. This could equally apply to UK politicians, or any other nation. There needs to be more checks and balances. 

You have to educate the citizens. Even in primary school kids should get some basic political science classes, civic education or something like it.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Dazey said:

The issue of his father ideology was brought up when he run for Governor in California. I don't think many people would be shocked to hear about it now. The best thing he can do is just become independent

Trump is definitely being impeached again in the House. And I would bet if the Senate were allowed to vote on it they would vote to convict.

Problem is there needs to be unanimous consent to call the Senate back into session. That won’t happen.

So two things could happen. The less likely option is Georgia certifies the election results on the 15th, which would give Democrats the majority in the Senate and Schumer could call the senate back into session and have a vote by the 16th or 17th. 

The more likely scenario is the House votes to impeach but Pelosi doesn’t send the articles of impeachment to the Senate until well after Jan 20th so as to not obstruct Biden’s cabinet officials getting approval on Jan 20th. She could very well never send the articles of impeachment.

Either way, with Trump not likely to resign, Pence too much of a wimp to invoke the 25th amendment, and there not being enough time on the clock to force him from office via impeachment and conviction, Trump will serve out the remainder of his time in office. 

• downzy locked this topic