• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I don't think you want to mention fist in the same sentence of a naked woman spreading eagle :lol:

:lol:

I dont know if you've seen the various logos that riff off the raised fist - like Food Not Bombs have the raised fist holding a carrot, or christian anarchism has the raised fist with wounds in the wrist? Anyways, I think I know some insurrectionary sex workers who would love to have patches and stickers with a logo of a raised fist with a worker on it :rofl-lol: Lets do this!! :lol:

8 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Libertarian economists tell us it's all gonna come crashing down every single year! Libertarian economists are just wrong about the nature of the US federal budget being like a household budget. The US government isn't going to run out of money :lol:

It might not run out but people could just stop accepting it. 

Has there been another U.S. president in recent history so blatant about the reality of the "American Dream" (have to give him credit for that) and so unashamedly championing class segregation (which, to a large extent, amounts to race segregation)?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Has there been another U.S. president in recent history so blatant about the reality of the "American Dream" (have to give him credit for that) and so unashamedly championing class segregation (which, to a large extent, amounts to race segregation)?

This is one of Trump's greatest accomplishments!  Anyone who lives in a beautiful neighborhood free of crime will understand where I'm coming from on this.  And before anyone starts throwing stones I grew up in a bad neighborhood and paid my way through college working three jobs so my kids could grow up in a safe neighborhood.   I know all too well what comes with low income housing.  

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The reality of the situation is that someone who saved up to move to a nice neighborhood doesn't want a Section 8 housing complex built across the street. Even liberals will believe that, they'll never say it publicly, but we know that NIMBY'ism is a thing.

And there you have it! I said he'd try and delay or cancel the election and here we are.

Wonder if he knows that any delay (not that it's within his power anyway) beyond January 20th would mean President Pelosi by default. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

And there you have it! I said he'd try and delay or cancel the election and here we are. Wonder if he knows that any delay (not that it's within his power anyway) beyond January 20th would mean President Pelosi by default. :lol: 

*Pelosi's term also expires.  So if there's a delay in the federal election, chances are it will be a mess sorting everything out.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

*Pelosi's term also expires.  So if there's a delay in the federal election, chances are it will be a mess sorting everything out.

The main issue for me is that he's even suggesting it. I mean this is literal tinpot dictator territory at this point.

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

The main issue for me is that he's even suggesting it. I mean this is literal tinpot dictator territory at this point.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense at all.  

Edited by Kasanova King

Good Cruz, good.

And how insane that Herman Cain died? He gave us so many laughs during the GOP campaign. And after having visited a Trump rally? You can't make this shit up. I so look forward to reading the definite book on the Trump presidency. Just all the craziness and utterly absurd things that have happened.

I don't think the election will be delayed, but the results will be uncertain for weeks. Votes will keep turning up, both parties will try to claim victory, and somehow Trump will remain President. To avoid that, it would have to be a landslide victory for Biden, and I really don't think that's gonna happen.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Good Cruz, good.

And how insane that Herman Cain died? He gave us so many laughs during the GOP campaign. And after having visited a Trump rally? You can't make this shit up. I so look forward to reading the definite book on the Trump presidency. Just all the craziness and utterly absurd things that have happened.

I feel bad that my first thought when I heard the news about Cain is that if there is an afterlife, I would bet his campaign slogan of 9-9-9 looks a lot more like 6-6-6 right now.

I do feel bad for anyone who suffers or dies from this outbreak regardless of their politics or how serious they took the warnings. But at the same time Cain chose to attend a fucking indoor political rally with thousands who chose not to wear a mask for no intelligent reason whatsoever. 

I remember vividly the shock I felt at seeing the armed right wing militias patrolling the streets of Charlottesville before a right winger murderer Heyer.

But now I’ll just be shocked if we don’t see armed militias taking tactical positions against one another as part of the elections. And I just hope it doesn’t escalate beyond that.

• downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic