• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Trump and other Republicans were on Epstein's jet and connected to him too. If Bill is in trouble, I would guess some of these Republicans are going to be in trouble for doing similar things.

If there are republicans involved in the Epstein case, they need to be prosecuted.

At the moment there are many names of people who travelled to this island, including the Prince Andrew, Al Gore, Heidi Klum, Naomi Campbell and Matt Groenig (soon Alan Dershowitz and Stephen Hawking).

I wonder what would have happened if Hillary Clinton was president (thanks god she lost badly). Big chance Epstein and Maxwell would have gotten away with it. Nxivm would have never been exposed.

5 hours ago, Swampfox said:

Trump isn't in trouble at all.  Bill is a pedophile.  Take that to the bank.  

True. Trump always knew.

5 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Trump and other Republicans were on Epstein's jet and connected to him too. If Bill is in trouble, I would guess some of these Republicans are going to be in trouble for doing similar things.

4 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I think Bill was involved in some nasty stuff. I wouldn't bet the ranch Trump wasn't either.

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

Pretty sure they both were and both should burn for it but only one of them is trying to cancel the election. 

I have no idea who/what..(if/and/or but) was involved, etc etc but so far, not much of anything has come out showing Trump was involved...(at least not criminally).

If anything, just about everything that has come out (so far) leans towards him not being (criminally) involved.

Things like this, etc etc.....

EB9F3FA7-BAD1-4BE5-9F99-BAB0EB48B8CB.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I have no idea who/what..(if/and/or but) was involved, etc etc but so far, not much of anything has come out showing Trump was involved...(at least not criminally).

If anything, just about everything that has come out (so far) leans towards him not being (criminally) involved.

Dude. He’s guilty as sin in the same way that Obama was born in Kenya. ;) 

29 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Where are you pulling this from?

36 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Dude. He’s guilty as sin in the same way that Obama was born in Kenya. ;) 

:lol:

Then he must not be guilty because President Obama was born in Hawaii.  ;)

18 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Where are you pulling this from?

I found it on another message board so had to look it up....but it's legit...straight from the horse's mouth....

The media was grasping for straws when Trump wished Maxwell well and was criticized on this forum pretty harshly for his comment.  Fact is no matter how he responded he would have been criticized.  If he said no comment he would be hiding something.  If he said she should die in jail he'd be considered guilty.  So he wished her well and gets roasted for it.  Some on this forum accused Trump of sending a message that Maxwell would be let off the hook if she covered for him.  Some on this forum preach about presumption of innocence (most recently about the trans who was taken into custody for destroying police cameras).  Until Maxwell is proven guilty she should be presumed innocent.  She's most likely guilty but has a right to defend herself.  So now Clinton is in some hot water and Trump looks pretty clean here and I love it!  I wonder how Hillary's feeling right now? 

1 minute ago, Swampfox said:

The media was grasping for straws when Trump wished Maxwell well and was criticized on this forum pretty harshly for his comment.  Fact is no matter how he responded he would have been criticized. 

Nah :lol:

2 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Some on this forum preach about presumption of innocence (most recently about the trans who was taken into custody for destroying police cameras). 

Triggered by due process :lol:

3 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

I wonder how Hillary's feeling right now? 

Im wondering more about the victims/survivors. But you do you. 

15 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

:lol:

Then he must not be guilty because President Obama was born in Hawaii.  ;)

But was he? I mean was he really? ;) 

Just now, Swampfox said:

If Trump's not involved you probably don't care much at all.

Were you gonna explain why? Or are you operating under the deeply flawed notion that your post makes sense? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

But was he? I mean was he really? ;) 

I never understood what that was all about, tbh.  :shrugs:  I know the history behind it but never thought that any of that stuff was credible...seemed like a bunch of propaganda, tbh.

17 minutes ago, downzy said:

I saw this come across my Twitter feed.  At first I thought Fauci had some way advised people not to go to church and then refused to tell people to limit protesting.  After watching the entire interview, he never said anything of the sort.  

He repeatedly said, "Going to large gatherings, especially not wearing a mask, could likely contribute in the spread".  He stated that it wasn't his job to tell the government what they should tell the population to do.  (In terms of laws, etc) His job was to state the potential risks associated with people's actions.  

People in the remarks section are acting like Fauci betrayed Republicans, etc because he wouldn't directly state that the government should limit protests. (Because that is not his job).

Although he REPEATEDLY stated that going to large gatherings could promote the spread.  Are they seriously criticizing him? 

What part of "going to large gatherings could promote the spread." do people not understand?  

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment - Find &  Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

Good move, imo.  And if any of you guys/gals have it/use it...or if any of your friends/family/kids use it....do your own research on it but from my understanding, it's not an app anyone would want.

An tech guy on reddit reverse engineered it a few weeks ago....

So I can personally weigh in on this. I reverse-engineered the app, and feel confident in stating that I have a very strong understanding for how the app operates (or at least operated as of a few months ago).

TikTok is a data collection service that is thinly-veiled as a social network. If there is an API to get information on you, your contacts, or your device... well, they're using it.

Phone hardware (cpu type, number of course, hardware ids, screen dimensions, dpi, memory usage, disk space, etc)

Other apps you have installed (I've even seen some I've deleted show up in their analytics payload - maybe using as cached value?)

Everything network-related (ip, local ip, router mac, your mac, wifi access point name)

Whether or not you're rooted/jailbroken

Some variants of the app had GPS pinging enabled at the time, roughly once every 30 seconds - this is enabled by default if you ever location-tag a post IIRC

They set up a local proxy server on your device for "transcoding media", but that can be abused very easily as it has zero authentication

The scariest part of all of this is that much of the logging they're doing is remotely configurable, and unless you reverse every single one of their native libraries (have fun reading all of that assembly, assuming you can get past their customized fork of OLLVM!!!) and manually inspect every single obfuscated function. They have several different protections in place to prevent you from reversing or debugging the app as well. App behavior changes slightly if they know you're trying to figure out what they're doing. There's also a few snippets of code on the Android version that allows for the downloading of a remote zip file, unzipping it, and executing said binary. There is zero reason a mobile app would need this functionality legitimately.

On top of all of the above, they weren't even using HTTPS for the longest time. They leaked users' email addresses in their HTTP REST API, as well as their secondary emails used for password resets. Don't forget about users' real names and birthdays, too. It was allllll publicly viewable a few months ago if you MITM'd the application.

They provide users with a taste of "virality" to entice them to stay on the platform. Your first TikTok post will likely garner quite a bit of likes, regardless of how good it is.. assuming you get past the initial moderation queue if thats still a thing. Most users end up chasing the dragon. Oh, there's also a ton of creepy old men who have direct access to children on the app, and I've personally seen (and reported) some really suspect stuff. 40-50 year old men getting 8-10 year old girls to do "duets" with them with sexually suggestive songs. Those videos are posted publicly. TikTok has direct messaging functionality.

Here's the thing though.. they don't want you to know how much information they're collecting on you, and the security implications of all of that data in one place, en masse, are fucking huge. They encrypt all of the analytics requests with an algorithm that changes with every update (at the very least the keys change) just so you can't see what they're doing. They also made it so you cannot use the app at all if you block communication to their analytics host off at the DNS-level.

For what it's worth I've reversed the Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter apps. They don't collect anywhere near the same amount of data that TikTok does, and they sure as hell aren't outright trying to hide exactly whats being sent like TikTok is. It's like comparing a cup of water to the ocean - they just don't compare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/fxgi06/not_new_news_but_tbh_if_you_have_tiktiok_just_get/fmuko1m/

If Obama had banned TikTok I would have thought it really contained seriously problematic codes, but with Trump I just think it is a move in his trade war against China and to appear strong and create an outside enemy before the election. 

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

If Obama had banned TikTok I would have thought it really contained seriously problematic codes, but with Trump I just think it is a move in his trade war against China and to appear strong and create an outside enemy before the election. 

lol

Nah, from the looks of it, it seems pretty invasive....and could potentially be used for nefarious purposes. 

Supposedly, it not only affects the direct user but if that user happens to be connected to a wifi router while using it, the app can apparently collect data from every device that is connected to that router, including ip addresses, GPS pinging, address books, phone numbers, streaming accounts, web histories, etc   

The guy that reverse engineered it said it was the most invasive app he's ever seen and not only does it collect private data, it intentionally tries to hide the fact that it does...whether you give it permission to or not.

The US military already banned it a while ago and it's been banned in India, among other places.

13 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

lol

Nah, from the looks of it, it seems pretty invasive....and could potentially be used for nefarious purposes. 

I didn't say it isn't and couldn't. I think the same thing could be said about Google, zoom and facebook, too, but I don't see Trump banning US companies. And even if TikTok is worse, I still believe the primary reasons Trump goes after it is to attack China. 

28 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I didn't say it isn't and couldn't. I think the same thing could be said about Google, zoom and facebook, too, but I don't see Trump banning US companies. And even if TikTok is worse, I still believe the primary reasons Trump goes after it is to attack China. 

There have been discussions about banning it for a while now.   Regardless of what you think his motives are, it's worse than any of the apps you mentioned...by quite a bit...

This is a direct quote from the IT guy that reversed engineered it....(and no, it wasn't politically motivated...he reverse engineered it months ago...long before anyone even knew it was "bad")

"For what it's worth I've reversed the Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter apps. They don't collect anywhere near the same amount of data that TikTok does, and they sure as hell aren't outright trying to hide exactly whats being sent like TikTok is. It's like comparing a cup of water to the ocean - they just don't compare."

Edited by Kasanova King
1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

There have been discussions about banning it for a while now.   Regardless of what you think his motives are, it's worse than any of the apps you mentioned...by quite a bit..

I don't know and I can't put faith into a random post on Reddit. But again, the reasons why Trump goes after TikTok must be understood in the context over the larger trade war between USA and China, protecting US companies, and rallying against an outside enemy in election times. 

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't know and I can't put faith into a random post on Reddit. But again, the reasons why Trump goes after TikTok must be understood in the context over the larger trade war between USA and China, protecting US companies, and rallying against an outside enemy in election times. 

Maybe.  Maybe not.  He's not going to win any votes by banning the app.  That app is used primarily by kids/teenagers from all different backgrounds, including his base.  Those kids aren't going to be happy and knowing teenagers, their parents probably won't hear the end of it. :lol:

The irony is that I was going to post something about the app when I first found out about it a few weeks ago but it slipped my mind. :shrugs:

24 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

There have been discussions about banning it for a while now.   Regardless of what you think his motives are, it's worse than any of the apps you mentioned...by quite a bit...

This is a direct quote from the IT guy that reversed engineered it....(and no, it wasn't politically motivated...he reverse engineered it months ago...long before anyone even knew it was "bad")

"For what it's worth I've reversed the Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter apps. They don't collect anywhere near the same amount of data that TikTok does, and they sure as hell aren't outright trying to hide exactly whats being sent like TikTok is. It's like comparing a cup of water to the ocean - they just don't compare."

I don't know why but this whole TiKTok thing reminds me of the evil toymaker in Halloween 3. It looks all nice and fun for the kids and wotnot but then it melts your face with loads of snakes and scorpions. :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • downzy changed the title to The US Politics/Elections Thread
  • downzy locked this topic