• Georgy Zhukov

• classicrawker

• soon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

5 hours ago, downzy said:

As a big fan of the NFL for decades I'll tell you what me and the vast majority of fans are booing for.  We want an escape from all the bullshit.  Just for a few hours we as fans want to drink, relax, and watch run plays, pass plays, and touchdowns.  No kneeling, no BLM bullshit, no black national anthem, and no fake scripted show of unity.  Sorry if that seems insensitive or selfish but I've never done anything to deserve having my favorite sport ruined by the woke SJWs of the world.  My team the Miami Dolphins announced they'll be staying in the locker room during both anthems and just play football on Sunday and I was glad to hear it.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Sorry if that seems insensitive or selfish but I've never done anything to deserve having my favorite sport ruined by the woke SJWs of the world

I'm going to disagree pretty damn hard on your assertion here.  

3 hours ago, Swampfox said:

As a big fan of the NFL for decades I'll tell you what me and the vast majority of fans are booing for.  We want an escape from all the bullshit.  Just for a few hours we as fans want to drink, relax, and watch run plays, pass plays, and touchdowns.  No kneeling, no BLM bullshit, no black national anthem, and no fake scripted show of unity.  Sorry if that seems insensitive or selfish but I've never done anything to deserve having my favorite sport ruined by the woke SJWs of the world.  My team the Miami Dolphins announced they'll be staying in the locker room during both anthems and just play football on Sunday and I was glad to hear it.

Then don't give them any of your money or your time.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

I thought politicians using Born in the USA was ironic but Trump using Fortunate Son really takes it to a new height :lol:

You are right.  I forgot about Born In The USA. Reagan used that one

Is it true the American footballers had the rapist's name on their helmets? What is happening to the world? It is a sickness!

What is Blake's victim supposed to think?

Edited by DieselDaisy
Grammar
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Then don't give them any of your money or your time.

Or just have an extra beer in the parking lot before the game and shut the fuck up moaning like a little bitch. :lol: 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Swampfox said:

I've been an avid football fan for the better part of 30 years.  And I tend to agree that I like to just "watch the games" without a lot of that side stuff going on.  But in realty, that type of stuff has always gone on, in most major sports.  I'll give you a few examples...

- Anytime we have gone to war, there are always events tied to supporting the troops, etc

- Various charitable events, including breast cancer awareness (That's why you see players wear pink)

- When an influential person passes away, you'll see events tied around that and players wearing a patch or a number in reference to that person, etc

I 100% agree that any events that are represented by the NFL should not be "politicized" and generally speaking, most of the events described above were not politicized.

As far as the game last night, I understand the fans were ready to "play ball". 

That said, just about every player (that was on the field) stood for the national anthem and they were very smart in the words they used when saying "End racism"....making sure it wasn't "political".   Had they said "End systemic racism" that would have made it "political" since "systemic racism" is a highly debated topic.

What's not to be debated, imo,  is a humanitarian effort to "end racism".

The players wanted to show that it did not matter that one team stood for the National Anthem and the other stayed in the locker room....they were still united although they acted/felt differently towards the anthem. 

The majority of the people and politicians in this country should learn from that.  Instead, they were booed.  <_<

16 minutes ago, Ace Nova said:

I've been an avid football fan for the better part of 30 years.  And I tend to agree that I like to just "watch the games" without a lot of that side stuff going on.  But in realty, that type of stuff has always gone on, in most major sports.  I'll give you a few examples...

- Anytime we have gone to war, there are always events tied to supporting the troops, etc

- Various charitable events, including breast cancer awareness (That's why you see players wear pink)

- When an influential person passes away, you'll see events tied around that and players wearing a patch or a number in reference to that person, etc

I 100% agree that any events that are represented by the NFL should not be "politicized" and generally speaking, most of the events described above were not politicized.

As far as the game last night, I understand the fans were ready to "play ball". 

That said, just about every player (that was on the field) stood for the national anthem and they were very smart in the words they used when saying "End racism"....making sure it wasn't "political".   Had they said "End systemic racism" that would have made it "political" since "systemic racism" is a highly debated topic.

What's not to be debated, imo,  is a humanitarian effort to "end racism".

The players wanted to show that it did not matter that one team stood for the National Anthem and the other stayed in the locker room....they were still united although they acted/felt differently towards the anthem. 

The majority of the people and politicians in this country should learn from that.  Instead, they were booed.  <_<

@Swampfox  As far as "the black national anthem" is concerned, I must have missed it.  But if they did something of the sort, I would be against it.  We are all Americans and the U.S. has ONE national anthem.  Period.  (If some folks want it changed, then they need to go through the proper procedures to change it).

Athletes have 1A rights too?? Gasp!

And certainly in our society, super athletes whose dedication and commitment to their sport has risen them to the highest echelons of their field, making millions in the process, arent to be seen as role models. They should just be drones that are controlled by our Twitter hive mind.

So in a game that can in some cases last for more than 4 hours we’ve got a bunch of rednecks pissing their pants over 5 minutes pre-game where they’re mortally offended that the players dared to link arms. What a bunch of fucking pussies! :lol: 

• Like 1

I just put on a unmuted (TV channel muted boos in interests of woke) clip and it lasts significantly longer than 5 mins! More like 20 mins. It consists of two anthems sung by singers adorned in t-shirts featuring a drugged-up armed robber, before some cringe worthy unity thing. I also heard a rumour that they're commemorating a rapist by displaying his name on their helmet, which is utterly sickening if true - I cannot really see. 

I'd boo. Any moral person would. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ace Nova said:

@Swampfox  As far as "the black national anthem" is concerned, I must have missed it.  But if they did something of the sort, I would be against it.  We are all Americans and the U.S. has ONE national anthem.  Period.  (If some folks want it changed, then they need to go through the proper procedures to change it).

They're playing both anthems before every week one game.  I feel it divides us instead of bringing us together.  Two anthems representing two separate groups rather than one anthem for all Americans.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I just put on a unmuted (TV channel muted boos in interests of woke) clip and it lasts significantly longer than 5 mins! More like 20 mins. It consists of two anthems sung by singers adorned in t-shirts featuring a drugged-up armed robber, before some cringe worthy unity thing. I also heard a rumour that they're commemorating a rapist by displaying his name on their helmet, which is utterly sickening if true - I cannot really see. 

Have you ever been to an NFL game? The fucking thing lasts all day and half the crowd are shitfaced before kick off. If you don’t like the pre-game entertainment you can go down to the bar and have a few extra drinks. It’s literally a non issue and people kicking off about it are just looking for a reason to get offended. 

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Have you ever been to an NFL game? The fucking thing lasts all day and half the crowd are shitfaced before kick off. If you don’t like the pre-game entertainment you can go down to the bar and have a few extra drinks. It’s literally a non issue and people kicking off about it are just looking for a reason to get offended. 

I would seriously be offended that an armed robber and rapist are being commemorated on September the 11th of all days. 

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Exactly.  And why no stickers for the police killed in the line of duty?  Scum killed during an arrest for breaking the law are put on a national pedesal though.  They cram all the woke bullshit down our throats but then the  fans should cheer because they all came out and held hands?  Fuck that!

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Kind of like a white guy at a BLM protest.

• Like 1