US Politics/Elections Thread

1 hour ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I'm only moving the goal post to find a compromise, not because I believe it to be ok at any point.

If human life is sacred and must be protected at all costs, why compromise?  And if you can compromise about the issue to some extent, you're making an arbitrary consideration just as everyone else is.  So that leads to the question: why does your values and perspectives on the issue - even if you're willing to compromise - usurp the feelings of others who are directly affected by your values?

I have provided factual information from WebMD on the development of a fetus, yet you said "that's not science." I'm confused by that. 

Because when life becomes something worth protecting and giving rights to is still a relative proposition.  As @SoulMonster made clear, the science doesn't suggest a binary calculation by which DNA and cells becomes life that warrants legal protections.  For many the presence of a heartbeat isn't indicative of a conscious human being.  The heart, while an important organ, is objectively no different than the lungs, kidneys, liver, or brain or nervous system.  You're simply establishing an arbitrary consideration as to what is life worth protecting and what life can be expendable.  And I'm not saying you're wrong.  You're within your own free will to make that determination for yourself.  But others would disagree.  So why does your opinion get to dictate the course of actions for others?

7.7% happen between weeks 14 and 20. Last year there were 623,471 abortions in the US. 7.7% of 623,471 is 48,007 2nd trimester abortions

Again, this is only relevant to when one views life inside the womb worth legal protections.  Moreover, within those numbers it's unclear how many fetuses are aborted due to medical concerns for either the fetus or the woman.  Again, we could be talking about a very small number of women who are choosing to abort the fetus despite there being no medical reason for doing so.

Again, I'm trying to compromise here, is there any point where you would be willing to do the same? Or are you firm on your stance that they should not have any (or very few) restrictions?

It's not about compromise though.  I think almost everyone would agree that third-term abortions should be illegal save for when it is medically necessary.  But anything before that I believe should be left to the individual involved.  It's a difficult decision and I don't think it should be made any harder by imposing my own morality or values onto that person.  If a person is against abortion, then they are welcome to not have an abortion.  But I don't think your attitude should be imposed upon someone else.  Life is a relative concept and your's or my definition shouldn't become the standard for every other person.   It's not about when life deserves legal protection but more about whether the state can decide and impose that decision on everyone else.  I believe it is not the state's responsibility.  You obviously do.  

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, downzy said:

If human life is sacred and must be protected at all costs, why compromise?  And if you can compromise about the issue to some extent, you're making an arbitrary consideration just as everyone else is.  So that leads to the question: why does your values and perspectives on the issue - even if you're willing to compromise - usurp the feelings of others who are directly affected by your values?

Because when life becomes something worth protecting and giving rights to is still a relative proposition.  As @SoulMonster made clear, the science doesn't suggest a binary calculation by which DNA and cells becomes life that warrants legal protections.  For many the presence of a heartbeat isn't indicative of a conscious human being.  The heart, while an important organ, is objectively no different than the lungs, kidneys, liver, or brain or nervous system.  You're simply establishing an arbitrary consideration as to what is life worth protecting and what life can be expendable.  And I'm not saying you're wrong.  You're within your own free will to make that determination for yourself.  But others would disagree.  So why does your opinion get to dictate the course of actions for others?

Again, this is only relevant to when one views life inside the womb worth legal protections.  Moreover, within those numbers it's unclear how many fetuses are aborted due to medical concerns for either the fetus or the woman.  Again, we could be talking about a very small number of women who are choosing to abort the fetus despite there being no medical reason for doing so.

It's not about compromise though.  I think almost everyone would agree that third-term abortions should be illegal save for when it is medically necessary.  But anything before that I believe should be left to the individual involved.  It's a difficult decision and I don't think it should be made any harder by imposing my own morality or values onto that person.  If a person is against abortion, then they are welcome to not have an abortion.  But I don't think your attitude should be imposed upon someone else.  Life is a relative concept and your's or my definition shouldn't become the standard for every other person.   It's not about when life deserves legal protection but more about whether the state can decide and impose that decision on everyone else.  I believe it is not the state's responsibility.  You obviously do.  

You are so wrong in so many points here, and I'm not just saying that as an opinion, I'm saying it as matter of fact. The heart is an essential organ for all animals. You seem to be dismissing it as "arbitrary" like it's some sort of opinion that can be disagreed upon. Find me a SINGLE medical doctor that would agree with your claim, I challenge you. Without a beating heart, you don't have life, period. Even if the heart is being artificially pumped by some means, it's still an essential organ. It can't be argued as being on the same level as the kidneys or liver or even the brain for that matter. While they ALL are important, the heart is the MOST important. Life begins and ends with the heart, period. That is a fact that can not be disputed. One can be brain dead, and still be kept alive. Without a beating heart, you are dead, period. These are facts, ask any doctor or nurse and they will tell you the same. 

So to say "life doesn't begin with the heart beat" is grasping at straws, to be honest. Without the heart pumping blood throughout the body, all other organs, including the brain, will die. Your lack of understanding of human anatomy is showing, to be honest. 

I DID research the things that Soul said yesterday, and he has a point, but he was arguing semantics. You seem to be holding on to it like it's some sort of factual evidence. Human dna can be manipulated in a lab, by scientists, he's not wrong there. But that wasn't the point I was making. I'm not talking about cells in a petri dish, I'm talking the human dna that exists inside the mothers womb that is separate from her own. That dna IS human, that dna IS different from hers, that dna is becoming a human being. Once that dna develops a heart beat, it IS a separate living organism, period. 

You say I'm trying to push my values and morals on others, where have mentioned values or morals at all? I'm talking about HUMAN RIGHTS. It is liberals that are arbitrarily trying to redefine what constitutes a living human. I simply provided factual evidence that life begins with the heart beat, it's you that despute that fact. So my question is who is being arbitrary me or you? 

Look I know I can't change your mind, nor am I trying to. What I am trying to accomplish is that this issue is not simply liberals right, others wrong. There are lots of people (like myself) that feel this IS the issue. We feel human rights supercede women's rights, racial rights, etc. Why? Because this issue effects EVERYONE. Yes there is propaganda on both sides (like there is with all issues). I have been honest about 3rd trimester abortions, can you not also be honest that claiming a beating heart is NOT just a clump of cells? For if it were every ameba would have a beating heart, would it not?

As for compromise, I'm trying to find the middle ground that we should all be able to agree with. You said 3rd trimester is bad. But 20 weeks is ok? I already provided evidence that the fetus at 20 weeks can hear, and can make noises. So IMO 20 week abortions are every bit as bad as 3rd trimester ones. Yet those are legal in all 50 states.

Liberals with abortions are like conservatives with their guns. Are you so afraid of getting your abortions taken away? If conservatives give up their semi automatics can liberals give up their after week 6 abortions? That's the compromise I'm talking about.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
2 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

Because your arbitrary valuation of life is akin to an element of religion or spirituality, it’s a matter of faith and belief, it’s not based in objective truth which you keep trying to establish through various means (heartbeat, DNA, etc). If it were we would all agree. That’s all I’m trying to say. Those lines you’ve drawn do it for you but they don’t have to do it for others.

No I didn't, I'm basing my posts on facts. It's you and others that are being arbitrary. Life begins and ends with the heart beat. That IS a fact. It is the one organ ALL animals need in order to survive. It's you and others that are trying to claim a fetus inside of a womb, made up of human dna, with a beating heart is NOT a human worthy of being protected. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. You guys are trying to claim that it's some how NOT a duck. 

4 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

It can't be argued as being on the same level as the kidneys or liver or even the brain for that matter. While they ALL are important, the heart is the MOST important. Life begins and ends with the heart, period.

Fine.  Find me a person who can live without a kidney, liver, or lungs.  

One can be brain dead, and still be kept alive. Without a beating heart, you are dead, period

So too is the case with liver and lungs.  

And about the heart...

https://www.cardiomyopathy.org/news--media/latest-news/post/15-man-with-new-permanent-artificial-heart-says-he-is-living-a-normal-life

So to say "life doesn't begin with the heart beat" is grasping at straws, to be honest. Without the heart pumping blood throughout the body, all other organs, including the brain, will die.

Without a liver, you die.

That dna IS human, that dna IS different from hers, that dna is becoming a human being. Once that dna develops a heart beat, it IS a separate living organism, period. 

Fine.  Take that six week old fetus out of the womb and see how long it lives.  Not so "separated" anymore, is it?

I simply provided factual evidence that life begins with the heart beat

You have done nothing of the kind.  You have only reiterated the same point over and over again and kept using the word period as if it makes your argument more valid.

We feel human rights supercede women's rights, racial rights, etc. Why? Because this issue effects EVERYONE

Whether a woman chooses to abort the fetus has zero effect on you or I personally.  It only affects the woman making the choice and the fetus inside of her.  

can you not also be honest that claiming a beating heart is NOT just a clump of cells?

No.  Because it is an arbitrary calculation, relative how each person views life.

Moreover, even if I were to agree that heartbeat equals life, it doesn't mean I agree it deserves legal protections.

As others have suggested, there are other criteria or values that can determine when a fetus deserves legal protections.  For some legal protections should begin when major organs are fully formed (or formed to the point where the baby could live outside of the womb).  For others, it's when consciousness can be demonstrated.  It's all arbitrary.  You're insistence on the heartbeat is again, just your own opinion.  It's not one based on science.  

If conservatives give up their semi automatics can liberals give up their after week 6 abortions?

:facepalm:

You're connecting two issues that have literally nothing to do with another.  

Are Trump supporters really pinning their hopes on the debates?  It’s such a dumb strategy to attempt to lower people’s expectations on how Biden will perform, all things considered:

1 hour ago, downzy said:

Fine.  Find me a person who can live without a kidney, liver, or lungs.  

So too is the case with liver and lungs.  

And about the heart...

https://www.cardiomyopathy.org/news--media/latest-news/post/15-man-with-new-permanent-artificial-heart-says-he-is-living-a-normal-life

Without a liver, you die.

Fine.  Take that six week old fetus out of the womb and see how long it lives.  Not so "separated" anymore, is it?

You have done nothing of the kind.  You have only reiterated the same point over and over again and kept using the word period as if it makes your argument more valid.

Whether a woman chooses to abort the fetus has zero effect on you or I personally.  It only affects the woman making the choice and the fetus inside of her.  

No.  Because it is an arbitrary calculation, relative how each person views life.

Moreover, even if I were to agree that heartbeat equals life, it doesn't mean I agree it deserves legal protections.

As others have suggested, there are other criteria or values that can determine when a fetus deserves legal protections.  For some legal protections should begin when major organs are fully formed (or formed to the point where the baby could live outside of the womb).  For others, it's when consciousness can be demonstrated.  It's all arbitrary.  You're insistence on the heartbeat is again, just your own opinion.  It's not one based on science.  

You know literally nothing about human anatomy, you just Google things to try and back your claims. I on the other hand have had actual medical training, (EMT) and I live with a RN. I'm not going to argue this anymore with you. You trying to argue that the liver and kidney are as important as the heart is the most moronic thing I have ever read you say on this forum (which is something). The liver, kidneys, lungs, brain EVERYTHING needs the heart in order to function smart guy. But then you double down on it, is even more asinine. Are you a medical professional? No. Good day sir.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
2 hours ago, downzy said:

Sure they do, it's called legal precident once you set it, and it's a slippery goddamned slope.

28 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

You know literally nothing about human anatomy, you just Google things to try and back your claims.

How much medical training is required to know that you can't live without a liver or kidneys?

29 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

The liver, kidneys, lungs, brain EVERYTHING needs the heart in order to function smart guy.

Can a heart function without a liver?  It's been awhile, but I recall from highschool biology class that kidney failure can induce a heart attack due to the increased production of renin.  Maybe I'm remembering that wrong.  

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

Sure they do, it's called legal precident once you set it, and it's a slippery goddamned slope.

Why are abortion rights dependent on access to semi-automatics?   

I find it very ironic, all these so called pro life people. They are so pro life that they don't wear a mask during a pandemic. They don't protect their own lives nor the life of those around them. They are so pro life but they don't care about people who die during a wildfire or hurricane. Families have been destroyed by catastrophic events. But for the pro life people, the only thing that matters is a fetus.  

3 hours ago, downzy said:

Not strictly unrelated if you want to talk about late term terminations. Up to graduation in some cases. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

You know literally nothing about human anatomy, you just Google things to try and back your claims. I on the other hand have had actual medical training, (EMT) and I live with a RN. I'm not going to argue this anymore with you. You trying to argue that the liver and kidney are as important as the heart is the most moronic thing I have ever read you say on this forum (which is something). The liver, kidneys, lungs, brain EVERYTHING needs the heart in order to function smart guy. But then you double down on it, is even more asinine. Are you a medical professional? No. Good day sir.

As somebody else with little in the way of medical training please enlighten me as how one lives without a liver. I only ask because one day it might be useful. :lol: 

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

I feel you are trying to argue semantics with me. Calling a fetus not a baby is pretty rediculous.

A baby is defined as being born. It is the actual definition. Insisting on referring to a fetus as a baby is playing semantics, not the other way around. And the reason why people who are against abortion insist on referring to fetuses as "unborn babies" is because it is an efficient appeal to emotions.

When your wife was pregnant and she said "the baby is kicking' did you correct her and say "that's not a baby, it's a fetus." No I'm sure you didn't.

Hmm, I think we used the Norwegian word "foster" which translates to "fetus". You see, we aren't so confused about these things in Norway as you are. We know what a baby is and "foster" probably has a more positive connotation than "fetus" in English; we bestow it with some of the same meaning as when you refer to a fetus as a baby. That being said, Norwegians will also talk about the fetus as "baby" but not in the hilarious sense that we believe there is an actual infant trapped inside the womb; and hopefully people won't be using the fact that we have this colloquialism as some moronic attempt to argue that because of this fetuses must be protected as if they were actually babies. Haha, that would be stupid :lol:

As for your points about science, I understand that you know more about science than I , and you are trying to argue semantics here as well. What happens in lab is one thing, however you manipulate (dare I say pervert) the cells is inconsiquencial. But when those cells are growing inside of a female, it is human dna (all the other parts as well). So how can you as a scientific person not admit that it IS indeed a human? She doesn't have an ameba growing in her womb, it's not a cat, it's a human.

I don't agree that it is a human being because I follow the conventional definition that a human being is born. Before that, it is a human fetus, or a human embryo, or a human zygote, or a human fertilized egg, or a human hopeful sperm, or a human bored egg. And none of these enjoy the same protections as a human being, although in most countries a fetus of a specific age of gestation do have some rights. So it isn't a human being per definition. And again, as I said, it is entirely okay for you to challenge this definition and insist that a human being is created earlier, maybe in the second trimester, or in the first, or even at the time of conception, but I find that ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. The way I see it, the reason humans enjoy special rights is our uniqueness compared to other animals and the fact that we want to protect our own species and live in well-functioning societies. To get these rights another entity must come pretty close in approximating this specialness, and a clump of cells that are starting to become humanoid in appearance simply doesn't qualify. It hasn't developed the required cognitive abilities, the metabolic systems, the shape, etc etc. Although, also as said before, this is gradual process and at some point in gestation most people (where I live) agree that now it has become sufficiently human-like to be granted some protection, and hence abortion becomes illegal.

So in short: Our sperm aren't tiny humans with tails, our eggs are extremely rotund people, the fertilized egg is also not a human ball, the embryo is not a fishlike human, and the fetus is at first not a human being even if it starts to look like a bad imitation of one. Only later in gestation does it develop enough characteristics to be considered sacred, and only after being delivered to this world is it a baby with full protection as a human being.

And I am not saying that a sperm cell, egg, embryo or zygote or early fetus are not alive. They are, just like moles are alive, or tumors. They simply aren't separate living entities yet, and absolutely not human beings. And kudos to you for listing a few animals that they are not, you are entirely correct, they are neither amoebas or cats, but human sperm, human embryos, human fetuses...but not human beings. Alright?

I appreciate you saying it is a complex issue, not just black and white as many people like to believe. While I do feel abortions are NEVER a reasonable option, for the sake of what's best for all, I AM willing to compromise. Would you agree that by the time organs are developing it has indeed become human? By week 7 the head and other body parts are developing. So can we agree that any abortions after 6 weeks can no longer be considered "just a clump of cells?" 

No, I will not agree that be the "time organs are developing it has indeed become a human". As I said earlier, I am not really sure when exactly I feel a fetus becomes enough human-like to deserve protection. Although I have studies the genetics of embryonic development, I don't feel that I can give you a specific date of gestation when a fetus should be protected, and personally I lean on the authorities, guided by medical professionals who have arrived at 12 weeks of gestation as the cut-off time here in Norway. 

And as for whether it is "just a clump" of cells. Hmm. Here I AM willing to compromise. Would you agree that by week 7 it is not just a lump of cells but a lump of cells vaguely similar to an ape or an alien? See, I am not entirely unreasonable. Compromises are fun.

I say this because the way abortions are being done right now (here in America) is indeed murder. 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions HAVE to be considered murder by any logical thinking person. You even admitted that there is a point when it is no longer ok? So I feel this is where the change needs to begin. Which is why I pointed to week 7 of development. If the fetus has hands and a head (as well as a heart beat), it's a living organism. A living organism that IS indeed human.

As explained above, I disagree that a fetus at week 7 is a human being. It is, in fact, a living human fetus with the potential to develop into a human being. 

Edited by SoulMonster
9 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

No I didn't, I'm basing my posts on facts. It's you and others that are being arbitrary. Life begins and ends with the heart beat. That IS a fact. 

No, it isn't. Maybe ease up on the use of "that IS a fact" until you learn some more facts and are able to realize what is a fact and what isn't?

Lots of living things don't have hearts: amoebas (which I know you have heard about before!), bacteria, Maria from 2. grade, sperm cells, human embryos.... 

Edited by SoulMonster
9 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

It is the one organ ALL animals need in order to survive. It's you and others that are trying to claim a fetus inside of a womb, made up of human dna, with a beating heart is NOT a human worthy of being protected. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. You guys are trying to claim that it's some how NOT a duck. 

Uhm, not all animals have hearts. That's an actual fact for you. Fun, isn't it?

I am claiming that a fetus is a fetus. It is you who are claiming a fetus is somehow a baby. 

And we simply disagree on when a fetus is deserving of being sacrosanct. That is a discussion that has been going on for quite a while and I doubt it will end pretty soon :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

downzy's pointing out that the heart isn't the only organ that is indispensable for human life after you have for some reason made it out to be the King of Organs, does imply he know at the very least more than you about human anatomy.

I would argue that any organ that is essential to keep us alive, is, well, essential to keep us alive. And there are quite a few. What is astounding, though, is new revelations indicating that you can live and type without a brain.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

I really hope I am correct, cause I'd hate to get to heaven and there'd be a shitload of fucking fetuses and embryos all over.

Every wank you've ever had will be floating around in the air. I imagine it gets very sticky in heaven. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 3

I cannot believe you're having discussions about liver and liver failure without mentioning the ancient kingdom of Scotland? Irrespective, here we are,

10.Urinary bladder

urinary-bladder.jpg

Whatever we eat food some get digested and some gets thrown out. So the organ which throws out all the waste is the urinary bladder. It helps us in getting rid of the waste. It is the organ responsible for removing urine from our body so that the body does not get clogged by human waste or toxins. The bladder is capable of holding around 300 ml to 500 ml of urine. Like all other organs, bladder is also capable of being diseased as it may happen when bacteria gets inside the bladder and multiplies and it may lead to cancer. The most common type of cancer in this organ is transitional cell carcinoma. Overactive bladder is also a common disorder where the bladder is constantly signalling to be emptied without a real reason . But on the same side the organ is an important organ in keeping the body clean and healthy.

9.Kidney

kidney.jpg

Most people know that a major function of the kidneys is to remove waste products and excess fluid from the body. These waste products and excess fluid are removed through the urine. Kidneys are known as powerful factories which perform various functions and those functions say about its importance. Kidney removes the drugs from the body and balances the body fluids. It also releases the hormones which are necessary for controlling the blood pressure. One of the most important functions is controlling production of red blood cells along with vitamin D to keep bones strong and healthy. Kidney diseases are widespread diseases. When the kidneys stop working completely, the patient needs a kidney transplant or dialysis treatment to keep them alive. When the person becomes diseased the person becomes more and more ill as toxins gets accumulated in the body.

8.Pancreas
pancreas.jpg

Ever wondered that pancreas is too an important organ for all human beings. It is located in the abdomen and it helps in the conversion of food into fuel for body cells. The pancreas plays two important functions. One is endocrine function which helps in regulating blood sugar  and other is exocrine function which helps in digestion .It is a digestive organ which is secretes pancreatic juice  containing digestive enzymes that assist the absorption of nutrients and the digestion in the small intestine. These enzymes help to further break down the carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids in the chyme.If pancreas fail then the juices gets released in the body and it may also lead to death.

7.Liver

liver.jpg
Liver is one of the most important organ and the largest gland of the body weighing 1.5 kg.It is located in the central position of the abdomen.It receives 30 % of the blood every minute. It has importance which is crucial to one’s life like storing of vitamins, sugar and iron to give body energy, controlling the production and removal of cholesterol, clearing the blood of waste products, drugs, and other poisonous substances. It also releases and important substance called “bile “which is necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients. The liver is such an important organ that we can survive only one or two days but if it fails the whole system and thus body fails. It also helps in the synthesis of plasma proteins such as albumin and clotting factors and purification of the body.

6.Stomach

stomach.jpg
Whatever we eat or drink it goes inside our stomach whether its water, vegetables, milk etc. When we eat it increases the surface area and it may also happen that by overeating we can even become fat which can affect our health. Our body needs stomach for various reasons .Like stomach is secretes an acid that activates enzyme called pepsin which is needed for protein digestion and it evens help in the absorption of vitamin B 12 which plays an important  role in the functioning of the brain and the nervous system. Thus it creates stomach acid that is critical to overall body’s health and protects the body from infection. So don’t take your stomach for granted.

5.Intestines

intestine.jpg
There are two types of intestine : small intestine and large intestine. Small intestine is 21 foot tube that coils inside the abdomen and it is the longest part of the digestive system. The small intestine is the portion of the digestive system most responsible for absorption of nutrients from food into the bloodstream .There are many problems associated with the small intestine like bleeding ,intestinal cancer,  intestinal obstruction and ulcers and many more .The treatment depends upon the cause. The small intestine is responsible for absorbing most of the nutrients found within your food. The small intestine is very vascular, meaning it has a lot of blood flow to it. Therefore, nutrients, vitamins and medications can quickly and efficiently enter the body soon after leaving the stomach. And now coming to large intestine which is maitains the fuction of  re absorption of water and mineral ions such as sodium and chloride, formation and temporary storage of faeces .The large intestine is though shorter than small intestine but about 4.9 feet (1.5 m) long, which is about one-fifth of the whole length of the intestinal canal.

4.Lungs

lungs.jpg
Lungs are an important organ without which life is totally impossible . Your lungs are part of a group of organs and tissues that all work together to help you breathe. This system is called the respiratory system. The right lung is slightly larger than left lung and the surface area of lungs is same like the surface area of tennis court. History emphasized their importance as cooling agents that maintained the balance of the human body by counteracting the hot temperament of the heart. One of the most famous lung diseases is asthma in which it is harder to move air in and out from lungs. It is chronic disease and can even be life threatening. Healthy lungs are very important to have a normal life as without lungs our life is nowhere. Person suffering from lung damage generally have carcinoma which is repeated infection or lung diseases. So protect your lungs.

3.Spleen

spleen.jpg

Spleen is an organ which most of us don’t pay attention to. Size of spleen and weight can vary greatly, but the average healthy adult’s spleen is about five inches long, three inches wide, and one and a half inches thick. A typical spleen weighs about six ounces when we  are  healthy.  Spleen is a vascular organ that contains many fluids and blood which is circulated inside the body. It recognizes and removes old, malformed, or damaged red blood cells. When a child experiences a sudden blood loss, the body gives the  signals to the spleen to contract which forces replacement blood into the circulation. Spleen filter out worn out cells and in the process of destroying these cells spleen breaks them down and return the needed iron back to the body. Even spleen is used to store platelets and it even manufactures red blood cells which is necessary at the last month of fetal life.

2.Heart

heart.jpgI mentioned heart at the second no .As it creates wonders in our body and without those wonders our body cannot function.It is a life maintain organ which pumps blood .Importance of heart is countless. A healthy heart can be result of few factors, which includes good genes, good physical activities, right meal and food choices etc. The average human heart, beating at 72 beats per minute. The blood pumped by heart reaches all the body organs. If the heart stops pumping then the whole body mechanism will fail and thus it will lead to death. But now a days when heart fails there are heart transplant.

1.Brain

brain.gif?height=149&width=200
 Last but not the least the brain which is the god of the human body. The nervous system makes decision for our body  and delivers order to the  communication centre.  The central nervous system (CNS) is a huge network of nerves which is made of  brain and the spinal cord and the peripheral nervous system (PNS) . It has various parts like Cerebrum ,Cerebellum, Limbic System and Brain Stem. The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain which coordinates actions and thoughts. Cerebellum is the little brain which is responsible for the regulation, movement and posture. Limbic system is the emotion brain which controls all the emotions of human body. The Limbic system is also known as the  the brain stem. This structure is responsible for important functions of life like breathing, heartbeat, and blood pressure.

Spleen the underrated plucky underdog who progresses much further than anyone expected, a South Korea or Croatia perhaps? Brain is Deutsch and heart Brazil whilst England is a pancreas.  

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

Every wank you've ever had will be floating around in the air. I imagine it gets very sticky in heaven. :lol: 

The Muslims are advertusing 99 virgins and Mikey suggest involuntary bukkake. Yeah, I know which religion I would pick if I had to choose. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

The Muslims are advertusing 99 virgins and Mikey suggest involuntary bukkake. Yeah, I know which religion I would pick if I had to choose. 

Dead baby bukkake! The Catholics aren't even even trying to hide their perversions anymore. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1