US Politics/Elections Thread

20 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

A pubic hair perhaps?

(It is Bill you're discussing).

Yes, pubic hair, maybe a little armpit hair as well. Yes Bill. Hillary only won a senate seat in N.Y.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

7 hours ago, soon said:

Just realized that its not safe to go in mens washrooms because there are men who rape men. And boys cant go in the mens room because there are pedophiles who prey on boys.

Youd have to be ass backwards to ever use a washroom.

Im just gonna carry a bedpan and a privacy muumuu so I can shit in parking lots where liberal sex maniacs cant get at me.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/21/girl-3-cried-daddy-daddy-stranger-raped-mcdonalds-bathroom-12279396/

Glad to see you think this is a joke.  This is just one example of the kind of predators that would identify as a woman to gain access to little girls.  This guy also happens to be an illegal alien which is the icing on the cake.  A little girl is scarred for life because someone who never should have been in our country was in the same bathroom for a few minutes.

5 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/21/girl-3-cried-daddy-daddy-stranger-raped-mcdonalds-bathroom-12279396/

Glad to see you think this is a joke.  This is just one example of the kind of predators that would identify as a woman to gain access to little girls.  This guy also happens to be an illegal alien which is the icing on the cake.  A little girl is scarred for life because someone who never should have been in our country was in the same bathroom for a few minutes.

The perpetrator in this article is not trans. Nor does the article even suggest that they are. And this assault did not take place in a women’s washroom. So, not sure why you think it defends your position?? 

Given that I didn’t speak to this event you’ve linked to, obviously I hadn’t said it was funny.

and in fact, you yourself didn’t speak to this article you’ve linked to. Quite the opposite, Swampbutt :lol:

You see, this article doesn’t in anyway defend your point. In fact, in so much as we can take your hatefilled drivel seriously, it in fact lends credibility to my point.

The perpetrator in the article you linked to is not a trans person. And this terrible event didn’t happen in a women’s washroom. :lol:

So you are agreeing with me that trans people don’t make washrooms more dangerous then they already are.

But that’s likely more than you can understand. :lol:

21 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Errr, dude. How is any of that relevant to trans people in women's bathrooms?

According to the article the father took his daughter into the men's bathroom where she was assaulted by an non trans man. 

What's your point here?

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

Ok I'll make this simple and easy to understand for @soon and @dazey.  Obama wanted to pass a law that enables a man who identifies as a woman to use the girls bathroom.  He wouldn't have to be transgender or have had gender reassignment surgery.  By normalizing transgenders and giving them the right to use the bathroom of their choice it will also be opening the door for those who "identify" as a woman.  Kind of like what's going on with transgender athletes being able to enter competition as a woman even though they are a man.  These men who want to get into a bathroom with girls/women would be able to just walk in under this ridiculous new normal.  Do you get my point?  I know @dazey has a daughter so maybe he can imagine what it would be like to see a man go into a bathroom with his daughter and feel protective.  @soon is probably clueless on this matter considering as far as I know has no kids.

28 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Errr, dude. How is any of that relevant to trans people in women's bathrooms?

According to the article the father took his daughter into the men's bathroom where she was assaulted by an non trans man. 

What's your point here?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/22/516664633/trump-administration-rescinds-obama-rule-on-transgender-students-bathroom-use

And this is just one reason I support Trump.  Obama wanted to force states to allow school students to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as.  This doesn't mean the student had gender reassignment surgery.  Any boy who wants access to the girls room just needs to "identify" as a girl.  Again when do we ask how the girls feel about boys being in their bathroom?  

Okay, r@pe-baiting is unacceptable in honest discussion. Using the bodies of women and girls who have being assaulted in a meager attempt to lay credence to ones bulsshit claim is so desperate and unbecoming.

Also, even without Obama’s approval r@p1sts could already, today, dress up as women to gain entry to women’s washrooms. For as long as public washrooms have existed, this sad reality has also existed. 

But I think one not only misses the point in attempting to create this lazy hysteria, one also risks causing further harm to victim/survivors of assaults in being so reckless, detached and selfish in how one speaks about - and in this case misuses- the actual issue of pedaphelic r@pe.

Edited by soon
24 minutes ago, soon said:

Okay, r@pe-baiting is unacceptable in honest discussion. Using the bodies of women and girls who have being assaulted in a meager attempt to lay credence to ones bulsshit claim is so desperate and unbecoming.

Also, even without Obama’s approval r@p1sts could already, today, dress up as women to gain entry to women’s washrooms. For as long as public washrooms have existed, this sad reality has also existed. 

But I think one not only misses the point in attempting to create this lazy hysteria, one also risks causing further harm to victim/survivors of assaults in being so reckless, detached and selfish in how one speaks about - and in this case misuses- the actual issue of pedaphelic r@pe.

Maybe when you grow up someday and have kids of your own you'll understand.  You're clueless and have no idea what it's like to worry about what happens to your daughter when she's out of your sight. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

A Trojan horse for corporations and the military industrial.

So one day Biden is the Troyan horse for antifa and all the radical left. But now he is the Troyan horse for the big corporations and the military industrial complex? That makes perfect sense.LOL!!!

I like Susan Rice as Secretary of the State.

Coons and Murphy are better off in the Senate

Doug Jones as AG is not  a bad idea

Oh! and by the way... Biden hasn't won anything yet

33 minutes ago, Padme said:

So one day Biden is the Troyan horse for antifa and all the radical left.

No that was always detached from reality. I'm mostly making fun of that line while crapping on those rumored picks.

• Like 1

For those interested, Slate has a great article on Section 230 and the jurisprudence surrounding the issue of the publisher/platform dichotomy (relating to the recent firestorm over Twitter’s temporary ban on the NY Post article about Hunter Biden):

https://slate.com/technology/2020/10/clarence-thomas-section-230-cda-content-moderation.html

10 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

No that was always detached from reality. I'm mostly making fun of that line while crapping on those rumored picks.

It really doesnt take much to confuse liberals, does it? :lol:

Anybody catch SNL last night?  If you can take a little ribbing on your candidate's personality it was hysterical.  They had Biden signing won't you be my neighbor from Mr Rogers. :lol:  Everybody took a hit.

1 hour ago, cineater said:

Anybody catch SNL last night?  If you can take a little ribbing on your candidate's personality it was hysterical.  They had Biden signing won't you be my neighbor from Mr Rogers. :lol:  Everybody took a hit.

I was also shocked at the skit with Keenan. Showing how some minority groups thought process are wrong. Voting for blacks just cause they're black. Basically making fun of the Democratic party.

26 minutes ago, cineater said:

I took that as more of a jab at the Trump campaign official who called Biden “Mr. Rogers” following his ABC town hall. 

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

I took that as more of a jab at the Trump campaign official who called Biden “Mr. Rogers” following his ABC town hall. 

I'd rather have Mr Rogers than Bill Cosby any day of the week. :lol: 

• Like 1
On 10/17/2020 at 12:13 PM, Swampfox said:

Ok so you think I'm a bigot because I don't want my daughters or my wife sharing bathrooms with boys and grown men who "identify" as women.  Don't you think the girls might be a little uncomfortable being alone in a bathroom and some guy walks in?  This is a rapist's wet dream having a right to follow a girl into a bathroom because he now can use the bathroom he feels comfortable using.  You're logic is ass backwards.  

No, I think you are a bigot because you refer to children who want to identify as a different gender as "bat shit crazy" and when challenged on this presents the flimsy explanation that if you were to be supportive of such kids it would result in the probability that your kids would be raped by transgender men who are really pedophiles at toilets. As I stated before, there is no causal link between you being supportive of kids who identify as a different gender than their biological sex and your kids being raped by fake transgender men at toilets. You go from dismissing the whole concept of trans by referring to it as "bat shit crazy" and then scramble together a hilarious fear of fake transgender men exploiting a society that is welcoming to trans by stalking bathroom to rape women. Clearly you are reaching hard to find arguments to support your problems with the concept of people changing genders.

First off, no you aren't "bat shit crazy" if you don't feel comfortable with the gender you got. Clearly, we are born differently. Most are born with a gender that corresponds to our sex, some are obviously not. We can discuss nature/nurture until we become blue in our faces, but that there is a genetic component seems clear to me. You might think they are all suffering from some mental illness, but that is a bigoted, exclusive and discriminatory attitude. Especially when you express such disdain and hostility towards kids. As a parent, you should know better.

Secondly, there is absolutely nothing preventing predatory men from dressing up as women to sneak into bathroom today. What you are presenting as the outcome of you being nice to kids is no different from the situation today. A society that is understanding and welcoming to trans is no more of a safe haven for such men than a society that is aligned with your contempt and hostility. Men could still dress up as women and go haunt at restrooms.

Lastly, the idea that men would do this says a lot about your attitude to men, too. That you are afraid to let your kids (or wife) visit unisex toilets because there are men there (or toilets in general out of fear of fake transgender predatory men), reminds me of the attitude of genders and safety in some Muslim countries where men are looked upon as savage beasts and women must be protected so as to not become victims to their primal nature. I don't accept that. Don't get me wrong, of course there are bad men out there, but the amount of bad men won't increase if we are welcoming to trans, nor if we start using unisex toilets; and this amount is very low. I assume you already "allow" your wide and kids to be with men in other contexts, too, so obviously this is just a fake argument you have raised so as to masquerade your bigotry. To hide the fact that the real problem here isn't a fear of sexual assault, but that you have are uncomfortable with the concept of trans. @DieselDaisyexpressed a similar attitude a while back when he expressed disgust with the concept of trans people teaching kids. It is is obvious that some men (because I believe mostly men have this problem) need to grow up a bit.

And this holding back trans people is no different in principle than holding back gay people, or black people, or female people. We can speculate whether it is caused by a conscious fear of losing power by male, white, heterosexual men, or just a knee-jerk reaction to anything new and different that challenges preconceived nature of how things should be. I would guess a little bit of both and that it differs from bigot to bigot. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 3
  • downzy changed the title to 2020 US Election Prediction Contest