US Politics/Elections Thread

Just now, Padme said:

I meant to say that the whole world knows about Hunter Biden drug issues. It was brought up in the first debate. 

I was simply saying that if your (arse)crack is smoking you’ve probably been involved in a pretty vigorous sex act. :lol: 

Don’t expect serious social commentary from me and you won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

We spent three years investigating a phony Russian hoax because Trump "might have" colluded with the Russians. 

Collusion was proven, or well document.  What wasn't proven was a conspiracy.  You understand the difference, right?

47 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

But a Presidential candidate's perverted crackhead son was given business deals by foreign countries for no other reason he's Joe Biden's son and there's nothing to talk about? 

Fine.  Let's talk about corruption.

Let's talk about Ivanka receiving 14 copyrights from the Chinese Government.  Soon after, ZTE, a Chinese telecommunications company, was given a reprieve from President Trump.  Coincidence?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/28/business/ivanka-trump-china-trademarks.html

Turnberry, Trump's golf resort in Scotland, supposedly still run by his kids as he claims he has nothing to do with his private company (despite reports of the contrary), is bleeding money and the local airport is about to shutter due to a lack of revenue (the airport that services Trump's resort).  The military, for reasons that have nothing to do with logistics, start having planes use the airport to refuel at well above premiums.  Coincidence?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/politics/trump-scotland-airport-turnberry-resort/index.html

Qatar, a country that was essentially squeezed out of the region by Saudi Arabia with tacit support by the Trump administration, received reprieve shortly after bailing out Jared Kushner's failed purchased of 666 5th Street in New York

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/qatar-666-5th-ave-jared-kushner

Or how about Trump's property in San Francisco renting out what appears to everyone a fake office to the Qatar government that does not have any employees or appears to do anything other than to serve the purpose of funnelling money to Trump's real estate company - one that he never divested from.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/how-everyone-is-quietly-lining-trumps-pockets

Okay, so let's talk about the Bidens.

What business deal did Hunter Biden get while his father was Vice President?  The recent emails from Hunter's former partners pertain to dealings in 2017.  The Wall Street Journal went over the files and found no evidence that Joe Biden had any role in those discussions. 

Maybe you're talking about Ukraine.  Again, there is zero evidence that US foreign policy changed even the tiniest bit because Hunter was a Burisma board member.  Zero.  I agree it wasn't a good look and even Hunter acknowledges it wasn't the right decision.  But the appearance of corruption without any evidence of corruption is not corruption. 

Perhaps you're talking about the Chinese investment fund Hunter was associated with.  The problem there is that Hunter was not a signatory on the deal to setup the fund and had no ownership in the company or fund until after his father left office in 2017.  You can read more here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/us/politics/hunter-biden-china.html

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

Just like you just dismissed Tara Reide's claims

What are you talking about?  I probably wrote more about this issue than anyone else in the thread.  Feel free to go back and review my posts about what was reported on.  You'll see I was open to the possibility that Reide's account was credible and possible.  But then the bottom fell out when it became apparent she changed her story numerous times.  And not just her story, the two people who substantiated her account also changed their stories every time Reide would change hers.  Plus her story made little sense.  According to Reide, Biden attacked her in the public halls of Congress during a time that hundreds of people would be walking through the hallways.  And then there was the issue of her lying about her credentials putting numerous legal decisions in jeopardy thanks to her faulty testimony (that could very well lead to perjury charges).  This was followed by the fact that Reide's legal counsel dropped her as a client.  So she could very well still be telling the truth, but she's changed her story so many times and had a history of lying that it makes it very difficult to believe her.  Or do you see it another way? 

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

For someone who claims to care about the fate of my country it surprises me you can just be so dismissive of these valid concerns.

I think any serious charge of corruption or criminality should be investigated.  But understand that all this noise about the Bidens a week out from the election is just that, noise.  If there was any truth to them it would have come out a long time ago.  There have been several senate investigations and reports that have looked into many of these issues and found nothing.  The FBI has had access to Hunter Biden's hard drives since December of last year and the bureau, according to all legitimate reporting, has only investigated the matter from a foreign disinformation effort.  

The problem I have with you is you don't seem interest, at all, in whether any of this is true.  If you were truly concerned about corruption, you wouldn't be voting for Trump as there have been incidents where corruption is likely happening or occurring in plain view.  The few I mention above are only a select few.  But you really don't care about any of that because Trump is your guy.  What matters to you is wild speculation about Trump's political opponent but it helps your side.  There is nothing principled about your stance.  

• Thanks 1

I'm really coming around on Trump's hiring of Mark Meadows to be his Chief of Staff.

It really feels like he's there to ensure Trump loses.

First he gives conflicting reports on the seriousness of Trump's covid-19 infection, and now he's telling reporters that the Trump administration has no plan on controlling the virus:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/25/white-house-chief-of-staff-controlpandemic-432236

The guy has always been vapid and full of shit, but it's a thing of beauty to watch him drag down his boss due to his ineptitude and stupidity.  

I know some will not understand this, nevertheless, here's what's going on at my church. We've had constant prayer for our President and his people. Prayer that forces of the enemy will be defeated. Lies of the enemy like homosexuality, transgenderism and abortion will not prevail in our country. Trump will be re-elected for another term. Trump's re-election will serve to show democrats that there is a God and this will be their opportunity to turn back to God. It's important that all conservatives pray and vote. We also pray God will help the undecided to vote conservative and with the help of almighty God, Trump will have the victory again.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

I know some will not understand this, nevertheless, here's what's going on at my church. We've had constant prayer for our President and his people. Prayer that forces of the enemy will be defeated. Lies of the enemy like homosexuality, transgenderism and abortion will not prevail in our country. Trump will be re-elected for another term. Trump's re-election will serve to show democrats that there is a God and this will be their opportunity to turn back to God. It's important that all conservatives pray and vote. We also pray God will help the undecided to vote conservative and with the help of almighty God, Trump will have the victory again.

LOL Church! :lol: 

Fucking weirdos! 

Edited by Dazey
40 minutes ago, Dazey said:

LOL Church! :lol: 

Fucking weirdos! 

Funny to think his heaven is our hell.

———————————————-——

Interesting polling from those who have already voted in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina.  Practically zero party leakage for Democrats.  Republicans are defecting from Trump and not large but possible significant rates. Independent voters also showing a strong preference for Biden.

Will be interesting after the election to see how Biden and Trump did with their own parties. 

46 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Trump's re-election will serve to show democrats that there is a God and this will be their opportunity to turn back to God.

God must be working from a depleted bench if he/she/it is using a three time divorced, pussy grabbing, tax cheating peace of shit who doesn’t attend church and thinks it’s Two Corinthians, not Second Corinthians.

Anyway, good luck with your gay hating compassion and your belief in your Cheeto Jebus. I’m sure it will all work out like you think it will.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, 31illusions said:

What the fuck :lol:

I am so grateful I don't have a brain like yours

Batshit

2 hours ago, downzy said:

God must be working from a depleted bench if he/she/it is using a three time divorced, pussy grabbing, tax cheating peace of shit who doesn’t attend church and thinks it’s Two Corinthians, not Second Corinthians.

Anyway, good luck with your gay hating compassion and your belief in your Cheeto Jebus. I’m sure it will all work out like you think it will.  

They know that Trump is far from being a church goer. The irony is that those so called Christians made a deal with the devil. They turn a blind eye on many issues because Trump is promoting their anti abortion and anti gays agenda