US Politics/Elections Thread

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is just a load of lefty hypocrisy. You cannot very well condone Trump yet exonerate Biden for the exact same stuff - dismiss him as been ''a bit handsy''!  

What exact same stuff? Admitting to sexual assaults (grab them by the pussy) is of course not the same as some inappropriate touching of necks and shoulders and so on. Don't get me wrong, I am not arguing that Biden didn't overstep boundaries, but it is hilarious to see grown-ups try to make these things out to be the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• downzy

• Dazey

• soon

• Georgy Zhukov

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What exact same stuff? Admitting to sexual assaults (grab them by the pussy) is of course not the same as some inappropriate touching of necks and shoulders and so on. Don't get me wrong, I am not arguing that Biden didn't overstep boundaries, but it is hilarious to see grown-ups try to make these things out to be the same thing. 

He stands accused of sexual assault. 

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He stands accused of sexual assault. 

But that's an accusation whereas Trump admitted to it (grab them by the pussy). You do see the difference between someone accuses you of something and actually admitting something, right? Of course you do but what you do or don't do is irrelevant as long as all you have to contribute are weak attempts at trolling.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

But that's an accusation whereas Trump admitted to it (grab them by the pussy). You do see the difference between someone accuses you of something and actually admitting something, right? Of course you do but what you do or don't do is irrelevant as long as all you have to contribute are weak attempts at trolling.

I haven't discussed Trump though. I am discussing Biden. Do pay attention.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I haven't discussed Trump though. I am discussing Biden. Do pay attention.

It's just half an hour ago that you claimed what Trump did is the "exact same stuff" Biden did.

33 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You cannot very well condone Trump yet exonerate Biden for the exact same stuff - dismiss him as been ''a bit handsy''!  

Maybe you should pay more attention to the nonsense you write when trolling so you don't come across as such a moron?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

These women need to be belieeeeeeved!  #believeallwomen

4 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

These women need to be belieeeeeeved!  #believeallwomen

Why would you believe all women? That's weird. Still, even if some of them lied it doesn't change the fact that Trump bragged about sexual assaults. When Biden starts bragging about sexual assaults then Diesel will be correct in his equivalency between Trump and Biden.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Why would you believe all women? That's weird. Still, even if some of them lied it doesn't change the fact that Trump bragged about sexual assaults. When Biden starts bragging about sexual assaults then Diesel will be correct in his equivalency between Trump and Biden.

Ok that must have totally went over your head.  Democrats repeatedly said all women should be believed in essence saying guilty until proven innocent when Kavenaugh was wrongly accused of sexual assault. When Biden was accused by Tara Reide is was dismissed almost immediately.  Nancy Pelosi flat out said I'm done talking about it and it became a non issue.

Just now, Swampfox said:

Ok that must have totally went over your head.  Democrats repeatedly said all women should be believed in essence saying guilty until proven innocent when Kavenaugh was wrongly accused of sexual assault. When Biden was accused by Tara Reide is was dismissed almost immediately.  Nancy Pelosi flat out said I'm done talking about it and it became a non issue.

No, it didn't go over my head. I was facetiously having fun with you for bringing up a totally irrelevant argument (that some Democrats allegedly believe all women's accusation against politicians are true) as a response to what I said. Because I am not a Democrat and neither is you, so why respond to my post with something some Democrats have (allegedly) said? It is irrelevant to what I was saying.

And are there really any Democrats who say that any women who throws an accusation towards a politician should be believed without having to provide sufficient evidence? Really? That is turning the innocent principle around. I think you have misunderstood something or are exaggerating. Still, totally irrelevant.

12 hours ago, Swampfox said:

Tara Reide's story has been corroborated by two people and her mother told Larry King the story on the air long before Biden ran for President.  All of Trump's accusers as well as Brett Kavenaugh's accusers came out of nowhere with zero corroboration.  What Kavenaugh went through was a disgusting display by Democrats.

Maybe. 

But the fact that Trump literately admitted to "grabbing them" on tape would make the general public (at least a large portion of it) assume that some of the allegations against him could have substance.  That tape is "corroborating" his behavior in certain instances and that behavior would fall in line with some of the things he is accused of.  It's like the saying goes, if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, then it most likely is a duck.  (I'm not saying that's the case with Trump but that's the logic most people follow)  

The right won't do themselves any favors using Biden's accusers for political gain, imo.  They would need to admit Trump has his fair share of accusers.  Then they could go on  to say that the Democrats are hypocritical for attacking Trump for those reasons by nominating Biden; who also has accusations against him. 

If the right comes out and tries to portray Biden as some sort of predator (without acknowledging Trump's words and/or accusations) most will laugh it off and think the right are acting as hypocrites.  You can't have it both ways and the public will call you out on that type of stuff. 

In most cases, I don't pay much attention to it until formal charges are brought on.  And even then, I would look at the evidence presented, etc, before coming to a conclusion. 

Unfortunately, in the year 2020, most of the public does not think like that. The vast majority of the public likes to play "Judge, Jury and Executioner" as soon as someone accuses another person (or entity) of wrong doing. 

Edited by Ace Nova
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, it didn't go over my head. I was facetiously having fun with you for bringing up a totally irrelevant argument (that some Democrats allegedly believe all women's accusation against politicians are true) as a response to what I said. Because I am not a Democrat and neither is you, so why respond to my post with something some Democrats have (allegedly) said? It is irrelevant to what I was saying.

And are there really any Democrats who say that any women who throws an accusation towards a politician should be believed without having to provide sufficient evidence? Really? That is turning the innocent principle around. I think you have misunderstood something or are exaggerating. Still, totally irrelevant.

1 hour ago, Swampfox said:

But these are Democrats believing in the accusations of one specific woman. Of course anyone can choose to believe someone making an accusation based on their story and how credible they are. What you said was that there were Democrats claiming that all women should be believed as a rule :lol:

Edited by SoulMonster

Biden/Harris.

These two did nothing but yell at each other in the debates.

Everyone says Harris will follow what Biden wants. That will be interesting.

I honestly hope they win and get Trump the hell out. These 4 years have been terrible for America. We need to get back to caring about each other and respecting each other.

All this hate and rage is not healthy for anyone.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Biden/Harris.

I honestly hope they win and get Trump the hell out. These 4 years have been terrible for America. We need to get back to caring about each other and respecting each other.

You know, the irony is that Secretary of State and Attorney General are by far more important positions than V.P. The Vice President works in the Senate. That's familiar territory for Harris. I know Biden age is a big issue. So it makes sense to have a younger V.P. Still  any V.P. is a bench warmer when it comes to Biden, Trump or whoever.

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Biden/Harris.

You're totally right.  We all need to come together and love Trump.

13 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

She's extremely unlikeable, more than Hillary Clinton if that's even possible.

Because Pence’s likeability is off the charts.

Funny how likeability is a concern when it’s a female candidate. 

Sexism at its most obvious. 

1 hour ago, downzy said:

Because Pence’s likeability is off the charts.

Funny how likeability is a concern when it’s a female candidate. 

Sexism at its most obvious. 

Right because if I don't like Harris it's got to be sexism.  I love Tulsi Gabbert though so do I get a pass?  She roasted Harris so bad in those debates that I fell in love.  She's very likable.  And btw the only reason Trump isn't a shoe in for a second term is his likability so it's a concern for male candidates too.

Edited by Swampfox
2 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Right because if I don't like Harris it's got to be sexism.  I love Tulsi Gabbert though so do I get a pass?  She roasted Harris so bad in those debates that I fell in love.  She's very likable.

Likeability is only ever an issue or asked when it's a female candidate.  Was it an issue when Trump chose Pence, a walking cardboard cut-out and walking Reagan imitator?

You love Tulsi because she criticized Obama on foreign policy.  I don't think there's a single policy issue that you and Tulsi would agree with.  Tulsi gave Harris a hard time for being tough on criminals.  I guess we'll see you at the next BLM protest supporting the initiative to defund the police.  :lol:

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Likeability is only ever an issue or asked when it's a female candidate.  Was it an issue when Trump chose Pence, a walking cardboard cut-out and walking Reagan imitator?

You love Tulsi because she criticized Obama on foreign policy.  I don't think there's a single policy issue that you and Tulsi would agree with.  Tulsi gave Harris a hard time for being tough on criminals.  I guess we'll see you at the next BLM protest supporting the initiative to defund the police.  :lol:

She called Harris out for being the hypocrite that she is.  And I already have enough TV's so I'll pass on the BLM protests for now.

3 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

She called Harris out for being the hypocrite that she is.

Wow, pointing out that a person once believed or acted one way but has changed decades later.  What an insightful and damning condemnation.  

A Trump supporter blasting someone else for being a hypocrite.  

I guess it's a Wednesday...