• downzy

• Georgy Zhukov

• classicrawker

• soon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Donald Trump just grabbed America by the pussy

Posted Images

Sometimes I start to analyze whether Harris is a good VP pick in my head, but I really just don't think it matters enough. All you have to do with your VP pick is just not fail, don't choose anyone horrendous. Kamala Harris is not that.

11 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Why would you believe all women? That's weird. Still, even if some of them lied it doesn't change the fact that Trump bragged about sexual assaults. When Biden starts bragging about sexual assaults then Diesel will be correct in his equivalency between Trump and Biden.

The mental dodge here is unbelievable. Pure hypocrisy. You have somebody who has, attested by multiple women, octopus hands and a sexual assault accusation hanging over him, yet he stands exonerated simply because he is not Trump and is facing Trump in an election! At least follow through your own convictions and repudiate both Trump and Biden. 

US Presidential elections: one is a sleazy millionaire, and the other is a sleazy millionaire. I leave it to you to decide which is which?

30 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The mental dodge here is unbelievable. Pure hypocrisy. You have somebody who has, attested by multiple women, octopus hands and a sexual assault accusation hanging over him, yet he stands exonerated simply because he is not Trump and is facing Trump in an election! At least follow through your own convictions and repudiate both Trump and Biden. 

US Presidential elections: one is a sleazy millionaire, and the other is a sleazy millionaire. I leave it to you to decide which is which?

Again, the difference is that one has a sexual assault accusation hanging over him while the other has numerous such accusations AND admitted to it. But yeah, I have no love for either of them, I think Biden is a terrible choice as a president for many reasons, including his inappropriate hands. The fact that the choice stands between Trump and Biden is mind-boggling to me and says a lot about Americans. But, Trump is an admitted sexual predator while Biden just accused of being one, and that's a crucial difference that anyone who isn't a simpleton will acknowledge. 

Edited by SoulMonster
3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Again, the difference is that one has a sexual assault accusation hanging over him while the other has numerous such accusations AND admitted to it. But yeah, I have no love for either of them, I think Biden is a terrible choice as a president for many reasons, including his inappropriate hands. The fact that the choice stands between Trump and Biden is mind-boggling to me and says a lot about Americans. But, Trump is an admitted sexual predator while Biden just accused of being one, and that's a crucial difference that anyone who isn't a simpleton will acknowledge. 

I doesn't seem to me to matter so much - in fact at least Trump is honest!

But we agree, on Biden, and the choice between Trump and Biden being utter dire. 

9 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

But these are Democrats believing in the accusations of one specific woman. Of course anyone can choose to believe someone making an accusation based on their story and how credible they are. What you said was that there were Democrats claiming that all women should be believed as a rule :lol:

@Swampfox

Maybe you forgot to reply? You were claiming that Democrats have claimed that all women who accuse men of sexual assault should be believed ("#believeallwomen" and "Democrats repeatedly said all women should be believed"). I found that hard to believe and asked you for evidence. You then presented a video where some democrats said they believed the accusations of one particular woman (I believe it was the woman who accused Kavaneugh of having attempted to rape her). But again, believing a specific woman based on the credibility of her story is not the same as believing all women as default, like you claimed. So again, do you have evidence?

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I doesn't seem to me to matter so much - in fact at least Trump is honest!

What? In the choice between a presidential candidate who has one accusation of sexual assault hanging over him -- and being accused of sexual assault unfortunately seems to be par for the course now if you choose to go for the presidency -- and one having numerous such accusations AND having admitted to being a sexual predator, you will lean towards the latter because "at least [he] is honest"? Wooooow. You have taken the role of a fool here on the forum who constantly whines about people being anti-Trump, but in your efforts you really just come off as a fairly incompetent troll.

Edited by SoulMonster
5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What? In the choice between a presidential candidate who has one accusation of sexual assault hanging over him -- and being accused of sexual assault unfortunately seems to be par for the course now if you choose to go for the presidency -- and one having numerous such accusations AND having admitted to being a sexual predator, you will lean towards the latter because "at least [he] is honest"? Wooooow. You have taken the role of a fool here on the forum who constantly whines about people being anti-Trump, but in your efforts you really just come off as a fairly incompetent troll.

You are very truculent this morning? Not had your Weetabix?

41 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

So, by Soul logic, you molest a woman but by admitting it, this makes you tenfold the perpetrator than merely brushing it under the carpet? 

No, by my logic it is worse supporting a man who has admitted to molesting a woman than a man who is only accused of it. How is this even a point for discussion? :lol:

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

So, by Soul logic, you molest a woman but by admitting it, this makes you tenfold the perpetrator than merely brushing it under the carpet? 

43 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No, by my logic it is worse supporting a man who has admitted to molesting a woman than a man who is only accused of it. How is this even a point for discussion? :lol:

You're both "right" in a sense.  You both have valid arguments.

There certainly is hypocrisy and political bias involved in this discussion.  And it's by no fault of your own.  The fault lies within the idiocy that is the current political climate of the U.S. and to a lesser extent; the West.

In the most simplest terms, as I would explain it to my son...

You have a person who thought, "Oh, this guy just "massaged" my shoulder and seemed to smell my hair."  (It was caught on video)

You have a person who thought, "Oh, wow, this guy just grabbed my genitalia." (It was admitted on voice recording)

That is the evidence currently available; it can be proven in a court of law.

Which one is the more serious offense?  It's much too complex of an issue from a psychological perspective. 

The first could have potentially harmed the "person" more than the second; dependent on the mental state of the "person". (And the circumstances).   

The second could have potentially harmed the "person" more than the first; dependent on the mental state of the "person". (And the circumstances).   

There are a myriad of possible scenarios.  We are dealing with conjecture.

When two intellectuals (I consider you both intellectuals) deal in conjecture; nothing will get resolved.

My 2 Cents. 

Edited by Ace Nova
3 hours ago, Jakey Styley said:

@downzy If Biden chooses to step down in 2024, what happens? Kamala vs. GOP candidate, or would the Democrats run a new candidate? 

First Nobody has a crystal ball. And second, Harris can run if she wishes to do so. Also she can be challenged in a primary by 1 or 10 other people.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Except that Diesel is entirely wrong when he tries to sum up my logic.

Your logic being to stress Trump's ''grab them by the pussy'' remark in order to deflect from Biden's accusations. 

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Your logic being to stress Trump's ''grab them by the pussy'' remark in order to deflect from Biden's accusations. 

I haven't at all been deflecting from Biden's accusations. And again, there is a huge difference between admitting doing something terrible and simply being accused of it. But this is obvious to anyone, even you. You are just trolling. Pretending to be a greater moron than you are to cause discussions. Boring.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I haven't at all been deflecting from Biden's accusations. And again, there is a huge difference between admitting doing something terrible and simply being accused of it. But this is obvious to anyone, even you. You are just trolling. Pretending to be a greater moron than you are to cause discussions. Boring.

I'd argue ''somebody admitting doing something terrible'' is morally superior than somebody doing something terrible only to shuffle it under a carpet. 

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'd argue ''somebody admitting doing something terrible'' is morally superior than somebody doing something terrible only to shuffle it under a carpet. 

Of course you’re assuming that the person accused is guilty?

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

But your premise is that Biden has actually sexually molested someone, something we don't know yet, it is only an accusation, whereas for Trump we have an admitting sexual predator. So who is the worst, someone who admits being a sexual predator or someone just accused of being one? Until it is proven that the accusations for the latter are true, the former must clearly be the one we condemn...the latter is guilty until proven otherwise. Secondly, even if I accepted your premise that the accusations against Biden are truthful without any evidence, I am not so sure I would prefer a candidate who not exactly admits being a sexual predator but who was caught on tape bragging about it. It's refreshingly honest, yes, but again it wasn't an admission under pressure, he was bragging about it not knowing it was being recorded.

Lastly, as far as believing sexual accusations we have to consider context. This is election time and a candidate being accused of various forms of misconduct is par for the course. Everybody is accused of something. It's become a strategy to discredit a candidate. Most such accusations are likely to not be correct. Then we have Trump on one side with numerous accusations and the fact that he bragged about it, and on the other hand a guy with one (?) such accusation yet embarrassingly wandering hands. Clearly presenting Trump and Biden as being similar, or even going as far as to argue that Trump is the better of the two because he bragged about it, is just ridiculous. Again, I am not condoning Biden of his inappropriate hands nor saying he isn't guilty of sexual assault - just that the former is not as bad as what Trump has admitted to and that the latter is just an accusation at the time.

I have numerous times before called you out for your unfathomable strategy of pretending to be a bumbling fool in order to troll, but now you are even going so far as to pretend to not understand that it is worse to admit being a sexual predator than to be accused of being one. Just mind-boggling. Sexual assaults shouldn't really be in a troll's repertoire, it's a bit too serious to play around with in discussions.

Thus far, neither have been convicted of sexual impropriety. It seems to me that preferring somebody who might (or might not) have been a rapist, but is certifiably Octopus hands, over somebody who bragged about sexual impropriety is a deft slight of hand employed as a tactic by people deranged by anti-Trump syndrome. In either case - fact - there are two massive sleaze balls, one of which will be in the White House in November. 

But spin away...

PS

It must be one of the shoddiest electoral campaigns ever, a running mate who ''believes'' her presidential nominee is a serial groper - clearly a marriage of convenience? Yet the same people who never tire of repeating the ''grab them by the pussy'' line will trot off to the polls and elect this farce. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Epstein never admitted to his crimes.  How do you feel about him?

25 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

Epstein never admitted to his crimes.  How do you feel about him?

I don't feel particularly anything about him. I only know the stories from headlines. Seems he was quite the creep considering the sheer weight of accusations and their credibility, but again, this is just speculation from my side. Why? Weren't you gong to substantiate your claim that "Democrats repeatedly said all women should be believed"? You should have plenty of examples to choose from, considering it wasn't one Democrat but Democrats, and that they did it repeatedly. So what's the hold-up? I am not even refuting the possibility that some Democrats may have said that all women should be believed a priori based on nothing but accusations, although I think people who believe so would be rare indeed, just wanting you to finalize your argument.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It must be one of the shoddiest electoral campaigns ever, a running mate who ''believes'' her presidential nominee is a serial groper - clearly a marriage of convenience? Yet the same people who never tire of repeating the ''grab them by the pussy'' line will trot off to the polls and elect this farce. 

I think now more than ever it is important to "trot off" to the election polls and make sure Trump is not re-elected. Biden with his wandering hands is not necessarily my ideal president (for various reasons), but there is no doubt in my mind that he would do everything better than Trump, including and especially the handling a pandemic which won't be gone in quite a while. If there is something we should have learnt by now it is that voting matters, it matters who we choose to run our countries for us, it matters what person why elevate to the position of president or prime minister. Deciding to not vote because you don't particularly like any of the candidates is completely moronic when one is not optimal but still okay and the other basically represents both pest and cholera. It signifies a total lack of understanding and the ability to learn simple things.

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I think now more than ever it is important to "trot off" to the election polls and make sure Trump is not re-elected. Biden with his wandering hands is not necessarily my ideal president (for various reasons), but there is no doubt in my mind that he would do everything better than Trump, including and especially the handling a pandemic which won't be gone in quite a while. If there is something we should have learnt by now it is that voting matters, it matters who we choose to run our countries for us, it matters what person why elevate to the position of president or prime minister. Deciding to not vote because you don't particularly like any of the candidates is completely moronic when one is not optimal but still okay and the other basically represents both pest and cholera. It signifies a total lack of understanding and the ability to learn simple things.

Straw man. I never suggested not voting.