Former Axl Girlfriends/Wives

Billsfan

I knew Erin well didn't really know Stephanie she was out of town a lot. Beta was always the one around with Stephanie's kid. Their relationship is not really my business to tell. My job was to make sure they had what was needed to get to the next gig and also document Slash and the rest of the band. Relationships are very personal.

Edited by recklessroad

I knew Erin well didn't really know Stephanie she was out of town a lot. Beta was always the one around with Stephanie's kid. Their relationship is not really my business to tell. My job was to make sure they had what was needed to get to the next gig and also document Slash and the rest of the band. Relationships are very personal.

Was Erin at your wedding?

No, They were not together at the time of my wedding

Thanks for the reply man. On the subject of weddings, do you know why they decided to elope to Vegas? Were they not planing a "real" wedding at one point? Read something about Axl wanting Nazareth to play "love hurts" at his wedding.

Thanks for the reply man. On the subject of weddings, do you know why they decided to elope to Vegas? Were they not planing a "real" wedding at one point? Read something about Axl wanting Nazareth to play "love hurts" at his wedding.

All there is out there is Erin´s side of the story (People Magazine 1994) According to Erin there was not plan. In fact they were in of their multiple break ups at that time. One night Axl showed up at Erin´s place. He told Erin he had a gun and if she didn´t marry him he will kill himself. And that night they went to Vegas and got married.