Reporter and Camerman killed on Live TV

Chris1989

Why in the hell would anybody want to watch people get killed

It's weird, but there's an audience out there for that stuff
Disgusting. To each their own, I suppose. But it seems pretty weird to me.

Of course, people turning this tragedy into a political state is pretty screwed up as well.

I always wanna see fucked up shit happen if someones caught it on tape, especially when someone goes 'its disturbing!', its a childish thing in me thats a residue from days when people used to go 'dont watch this fuckin' movie, its fuuuuuuucked up'. But you're right, there's no decent justification for it and i sure as shit wouldnt like it if it was a member of my family.

Still gonna do it though probably :lol:

• Like 1

That reminds me of those "Faces of Death" videos that were on the internet years ago. Videos of people dying and whatnot. Fucked up, but I can understand the human curiosity about it.

Most of those films were outed as fakes, with actors, etc.

Edited by Kasanova King

That reminds me of those "Faces of Death" videos that were on the internet years ago. Videos of people dying and whatnot. Fucked up, but I can understand the human curiosity about it.

I'm pretty sure its all fake...there's some crazy shit out there though, like that model poof who chopped up the chinese guy and shagged him and ate him and made the vid of it...i saw that too :lol: Cant remember his name now but it was quite recent, that vid was fucked up.

Executions, now theres an old vid you wanna see!

I'm pretty sure its all fake...there's some crazy shit out there though, like that model poof who chopped up the chinese guy and shagged him and ate him and made the vid of it...i saw that too :lol: Cant remember his name now but it was quite recent, that vid was fucked up.

Executions, now theres an old vid you wanna see!

Ah, I never actually watched them so I wasn't sure :lol:

The only death video I've willingly watched was when that politician killed himself on live TV in the 80's. I was like 16 when I watched it so I blame it on being a weird teenager...

Chopped him up and then shagged him, in that order?

Actually, yes :lol: I suppose chopped him up was a bit strong, he was sort of taking flesh shavings off his arsecheeks and other fleshy parts and eating them...raw. Just chopping little bitesize bits off and eating them. Eventually he got dismembered proper but that was after the shag.

You know the one Im talking about right, Luka Magnotta, i remembered his name now, he was out of Canada and the bloke he killed was this chinese lad.

Edited by Len B'stard