Fred Durst Says Stuff About GNR

I love me some limp bizkit. The 2 most hated bands out there are GNR and limp.

Don't forget Nickleback.

It would be hilarious if GnR does reunite and takes those two bands on tour with them. Along with twisted sister.

In what bloody world is Guns a "hated band"?

A big part of the hipster community hates Guns and considers them an horribly overrated band. Slash specially seems to get a lot of hate since Guitar Hero :lol: . I guess they are an icon of a period that many people consider as a period of "musical decadence"... so there's that

But yeah, it still is a small part of the internet community. At least I've never met anyone outside the web who "hates" GN'R

Edit: And don't forget people who hates GN'R because of Axl and his" shit attitude" + riots + being late etc...

If I'm in a guitar shop and mention slash as a guitarist I'm into I get crucified.

Guitar shops are a weirdly hostile ambient

Don't forget Nickleback.

It would be hilarious if GnR does reunite and takes those two bands on tour with them. Along with twisted sister.

A big part of the hipster community hates Guns and considers them an horribly overrated band. Slash specially seems to get a lot of hate since Guitar Hero :lol: . I guess they are an icon of a period that many people consider as a period of "musical decadence"... so there's that

But yeah, it still is a small part of the internet community. At least I've never met anyone outside the web who "hates" GN'R

Edit: And don't forget people who hates GN'R because of Axl and his" shit attitude" + riots + being late etc...

If I'm in a guitar shop and mention slash as a guitarist I'm into I get crucified.

IMG_0359.jpg?fit=760%2C9000

• Like 2

Don't forget Nickleback.

I love me some nickelback to. I guess I have horrible taste in music. But it makes me happy.

Don't forget Nickleback.

What version of GNR are you referring to? If that question doesn't answer your question then you have no clue.

Limp Bizkit is awesome .. they've been touring for past several years. And Fred does talk a lot of shit about Axl as the rest of the world does. They do some cool covers of GNR as they do rage. So if someone doesn't like them, whatevs. go watch the next band.

People don't realize how hard it is to play GNR material haha Axl is unique for pulling off some of the stuff he did.

But yes, Limp plays jungle quite often as a Intro. I think they are big fans.

Their guitar player is a statue? Cool I guess...

He changes his stage appearances alot.

Edited by Chris 55

http://www.nme.com/news/limp-bizkit/87911?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=limpbizkit

"I'd like you to know that we're responsible for Axl and Slash being back together," Durst told the crowd. "We had a meeting and it went really well."
So, it seems like it's confirmed [them both talking again].

Fred's 3 hour meeting is better than the old one's 3 hour meeting

Hah, so maybe just maybe Limp Bizkit and Guns will join forces to form Guns N Roses mark 3

Axl Rose: Vocals

Fred Durst: Vocals, rapping, beatboxing, guitar solos

Wes Borland: Guitars

Slash: Lead Guitar

Duff: Bass n Vox

Frank Ferrer: Drums

John Otto: Percussion and a second set of Drums

Pittymän: Turntables and weird voices

Dizwald Reed: Keyboards

That is why they had a meeting

Hah, so maybe just maybe Limp Bizkit and Guns will join forces to form Guns N Roses mark 3

Axl Rose: Vocals

Fred Durst: Vocals, rapping, beatboxing, guitar solos

Wes Borland: Guitars

Slash: Lead Guitar

Duff: Bass n Vox

Frank Ferrer: Drums

John Otto: Percussion and a second set of Drums

Pittymän: Turntables and weird voices

Dizwald Reed: Keyboards

That is why they had a meeting

:facepalm::lol::headbang::rofl-lol: Yes this post deserves that many emoticons

People don't realize how hard it is to play GNR material haha Axl is unique for pulling off some of the stuff he did.

Fred: "We are not Guns N Roses"...... no shit,really??

• Like 1

Well to be fair, to the majority of the world, it is very difficult to know what Guns N' Roses is, including Axl's odd terribly aged transformation into whatever it is he is now that resembles nothing of the Axl Rose that most are familiar with, and on top of that the revolving members - so the clarification may be necessary here.

Edited by slim26

Well to be fair, to the majority of the world, it is very difficult to know what Guns N' Roses is, including Axl's odd terribly aged transformation into whatever it is he is now that resembles nothing of the Axl Rose that most are familiar with, and on top of that the revolving members - so the clarification may be necessary here.

Yeah, Axl is always talking about chocolate starfish an how he keeps Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

So they are basically the same band...

Edited by DeadSlash

We must be living in different worlds. In my world, pretty much everyone knows GNR. I have to explain who the fuck is limp bizkit.

• Like 1