Fred Durst Says Stuff About GNR

People don't realize how hard it is to play GNR material haha Axl is unique for pulling off some of the stuff he did.

But yes, Limp plays jungle quite often as a Intro. I think they are big fans.

Their guitar player is a statue? Cool I guess...

He changes his stage appearances alot.

Fred: "We are not Guns N Roses"...... no shit,really??

Well to be fair, to the majority of the world, it is very difficult to know what Guns N' Roses is, including Axl's odd terribly aged transformation into whatever it is he is now that resembles nothing of the Axl Rose that most are familiar with, and on top of that the revolving members - so the clarification may be necessary here.

We must be living in different worlds. In my world, pretty much everyone knows GNR. I have to explain who the fuck is limp bizkit.

Yeah.. I guess different worlds. When I have friends over - all in their late 30s or 40s, I'll youtube some nuGNR ... and the usual response is .. is this really Axl Rose accompanied with a lot of laughter and sadness. Of course nobody knows a single other member in the band.

People don't realize how hard it is to play GNR material haha Axl is unique for pulling off some of the stuff he did.

But yes, Limp plays jungle quite often as a Intro. I think they are big fans.

Their guitar player is a statue? Cool I guess...

He changes his stage appearances alot.

Fred: "We are not Guns N Roses"...... no shit,really??

Well to be fair, to the majority of the world, it is very difficult to know what Guns N' Roses is, including Axl's odd terribly aged transformation into whatever it is he is now that resembles nothing of the Axl Rose that most are familiar with, and on top of that the revolving members - so the clarification may be necessary here.

We must be living in different worlds. In my world, pretty much everyone knows GNR. I have to explain who the fuck is limp bizkit.

Yeah.. I guess different worlds. When I have friends over - all in their late 30s or 40s, I'll youtube some nuGNR ... and the usual response is .. is this really Axl Rose accompanied with a lot of laughter and sadness. Of course nobody knows a single other member in the band.

If you have to explain to your friends that those guys on the stage are not GNR with minor details like, a patch on the drums and a giant sign that reads "LIMP BIZKIT" .. well... you get the point right?

Axl hasn't taken too kindly for presumptuous people that take it upon themselves to speak on his behalf so possibly a bad move there, Fredrick Kissinger. This man has a long history of chatting shit too, just ask Eminem/D12.

Edited by Len B'stard

Idk if i buy it. Out of all people its Fred Durst who got them talking again? Doesnt really add up....seems more plausible that it was Duff since they spent a lot of time together last year. Seems the wheels were already in motion during the South American tour as it leaked Bumble was leaving and Tommy wasnt involved at all. But hey i could be wrong.

Edited by ChineseIRS

Most likely a joke. The only thing that gives Fred any weight is that he used to be vice president of Interscope records who are connected to Universal (the parent company)... so maybe he has some knowledge of dealings. Having said all that Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst have been away from Interscope since 2011, so It's quite possible that this is just him having a bit of fun with the press and based on nothing at all.

Would it be fair to say Guns and Limp share a fanbase or no?

LOL no
So what is Fred talking about? Just riding the wave of reunion? He's a fan? I guess him talking like this means its real. Maybe hes friends with Axl. Its a bit strange for Fred reunite GNR?

Fred Durst was at the Hammerstein show i was at in '06, sitting next to Lenny Kravitz.

Which show?

I believe the last one. That's the one I attended, and Kravitz was there. For some strange reason, I remember Axl wanting Lenny on stage for the bow at the end. Good Times!

Wow! Interesting that Axl stayed cool with Lenny considering he went to high school with Slash and has always been Slash loyal...

Even better part is it means nothing now with them being friends but..interesting still.

I think really the feud was just a way to set up a reunion. Slash went off to go solo cos thats what he wanted to. He took Guns as far as he could, he just didnt expect Axl to carry on without him. Axl probably loves all the drama and used it to fuel the next GNR release.

Most likely a joke. The only thing that gives Fred any weight is that he used to be vice president of Interscope records who are connected to Universal (the parent company)... so maybe he has some knowledge of dealings. Having said all that Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst have been away from Interscope since 2011, so It's quite possible that this is just him having a bit of fun with the press and based on nothing at all.

I don't care about Limp Bizkit but I'd bet Durst still has some higher up connections in the business due to his time at Interscope so it's quite possible he has inside knowledge of this alleged GN'R reunion. Something this big can't be kept under wraps with today's 24/7 social media world that we live in.

Fred Durst was at the Hammerstein show i was at in '06, sitting next to Lenny Kravitz.

Which show?

I believe the last one. That's the one I attended, and Kravitz was there. For some strange reason, I remember Axl wanting Lenny on stage for the bow at the end. Good Times!

Wow! Interesting that Axl stayed cool with Lenny considering he went to high school with Slash and has always been Slash loyal...

Even better part is it means nothing now with them being friends but..interesting still.

I remember Axl was supposed to perform with Lenny at his Live 8 performance that year also, forget why it didnt end up happening though.

• Like 1

LOL no
So what is Fred talking about? Just riding the wave of reunion? He's a fan? I guess him talking like this means its real. Maybe hes friends with Axl. Its a bit strange for Fred reunite GNR?

Maybe you're right, but I personally can't take this guy sirious. So I don't believe a single word he said about GNR in the past 20 days.

Anyway "I have a feeling" means shit in GNR world.

LOL no

Maybe you're right, but I personally can't take this guy sirious.

Hmmm...what about "serious"?

LOL no
Maybe you're right, but I personally can't take this guy sirious.

Hmmm...what about "serious"?

I'm sorry