Workout SOS

wasted

Basically one gym is 300 a year and nice with pool full of bikinis. But i never get in shape there.

Other option is 70 a month, fitness trainer. Will work but too expensive.

My idea is to find out what trainer will tell me to do but sign up for cheap fancy option.

Does anyone know what regime a trainer would have me doing?

I watch Freeview sometimes on the machines, or whatever's on my iTunes on my own device.

Thats a good deal. I guess I shod check if for 600 I can a trainer at the bikini gym. Its just paying so much to watch cinemax on a bike is crazy. It's like 12 carls jr meals a month. 3 a week!

You'd live to thank yourself and have an unfounded regret of 'what if I never joined a gym for 3 Carls Jr. meals a week' that only fat lonely alternate universe version of yourself has to worry about because they never joined a gym but you did, you winner you..

Edited by Snake-Pit

This gym you can plug your phone into the machine and download your songs and videos on to it. Why i would do that i dont know. But you can bring up email on it. Theres a coffee shop health food snack bar. Its way too nice in there. There a mcdonalds right outside the entrance so you eat a big mac before going in. I was thinking about getting shittier apartment and just living in the gym. Theyve got computers, tvs, food, showers, saunas why go home? If they had xbox id just stay there. Sleep on one of those couches in the restaurant.

Same here but I cba with the leads, I mean, in all reality, if it freezes, you lose your workout and even though you get more of a workout starting over from scratch, it can be annoying, and my gym isn't 24 hours :( so... when it's closing @ 10pm and your machine messes up like 09:45... is annoying.

That's why on some machines I'm weary about connecting my devices too.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Dling all your personal info on to a gym machine seems like an easy way to get your bank account cleaned out.

I do need to do some form of exercise not really play more with my fruit phone. Putting ringtones on gym machines is not my objective here.

Dling all your personal info on to a gym machine seems like an easy way to get your bank account cleaned out.

I do need to do some form of exercise not really play more with my fruit phone. Putting ringtones on gym machines is not my objective here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYJLiyNEeqM

@ 8:55

• 4 weeks later...

I ran to work today, woke up late, woke and composed myself, nice sunny day, it's September but it was a really nice sunny day.

Now... I live in Thornton Heath, Surrey, I've ran to Soho, even ran to Benjamin Franklin's house via Gypsy Hill, Atlantic Road & Electric Avenue last July 4th... Both of those runs came in around 11 or so miles, today I ran 8.96 (9) miles... I've only ever been to Banstead, Surrey by train... I got a rough idea of where to go from Google, set off, 2 hours 18 minutes (I got a little lost and relied on Google Maps to get me to my destination once I reached that area)... I ran to Surrey, out through Croydon and Sutton and into England... I LOVE Surrey.

I found a lot of off road running I did not expect and some woods that I did expect, but I ran out 'the other direction' into England this morning/afternoon, the weather was great, ran across mud, grass, country track, fields!!! - 4 real, at least 1 field.

https://runkeeper.com/user/2056032784/activity/665503329?activityList=false&username=2056032784&trip=665503329&tripIdBase36=b081nl&activityList=false&

Edited by Snake-Pit