Madness

wasted

They are a proper for real band, it's just they are white people from Camden attempting to make Ska music. Fantastic band though, one of my all time favorites, love em. Took their name from a song by Prince Buster called Madness. Some quite touching topics too really, Embarassment is about one of the memberses sister who got outcast from her family for shaggin' a black bloke and having a baby by him. I fucking love Madness to bits, reminds me of being a kid again.

Should check out The Specials and...oh what are the other ones called, they did 3 Minute Hero, Too Much Pressure, you know the ones! They'll come to me later!

They are a proper for real band, it's just they are white people from Camden attempting to make Ska music. Fantastic band though, one of my all time favorites, love em. Took their name from a song by Prince Buster called Madness. Some quite touching topics too really, Embarassment is about one of the memberses sister who got outcast from her family for shaggin' a black bloke and having a baby by him. I fucking love Madness to bits, reminds me of being a kid again.

Should check out The Specials and...oh what are the other ones called, they did 3 Minute Hero, Too Much Pressure, you know the ones! They'll come to me later!

Madness are ace but The Specials are even better and The Selecter are brilliant. My friend/acquaintance used to play in Madness (just live but some really huge gigs, keyboards) in the 80s and also with the Selecter. He's our town's ska celeb!

Two-tone was HUGE at my school... Quick, where's my winklepickers...

Our House is the obvious one. Ive heard them

all somewhere.

Ghost Town is The Specials? I think thats on The Greatest Punk Album Ever. 99p in Woolworths.

Ghost Town meant a lot to us in the frozen North of England - mass unemployment.. Don't get me started!

Madness are ace but The Specials are even better and The Selecter are brilliant. My friend/acquaintance used to play in Madness (just live but some really huge gigs, keyboards) in the 80s and also with the Selecter. He's our town's ska celeb!

Two-tone was HUGE at my school... Quick, where's my winklepickers...

Our House is the obvious one. Ive heard them

all somewhere.

Ghost Town is The Specials? I think thats on The Greatest Punk Album Ever. 99p in Woolworths.

Ghost Town meant a lot to us in the frozen North of England - mass unemployment.. Don't get me started!

I just fell in love with you! Why the fuck didn't you say before? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Aw, shucks... ;) It's a really vivid time in my life. White shirts, skinny ties, and a trilby. And that was just me. But... I was also into Bowie and AC/DC at the same time. They didn't like that in our town - you had to conform to one tribe! Cobblers to that, I say.

Edited by BetterDay7
  • Like 1

Aw, shucks... ;) It's a really vivid time in my life. White shirts, skinny ties, and a trilby. And that was just me. But... I was also into Bowie and AC/DC at the same time. They didn't like that in our town - you had to conform to one tribe! Cobblers to that, I say.

Well got love you and the dear mother you peered out of!!

• Like 1