Tommy Stinson OUT ? (new interview)

It's Izzy, Slash and Duff slots. Fortus is the third guitarist and Frank is a drummer. Dizzy is like the furniture.

Promoters are offering for a tour next year. Only problem is Slash has solo committments next year. Once Slash is doing promo for that he will get grilled.

Slash only has commitments to Slash, he's the CEO and top dog in the Conspirators.

If he can pocket a million a week touring with a reunited GNR I think you'll see Conspirators quietly pushed out until after that tour.

He'll just do exactly what he did with Its 5 O'Clock Somewhere.

so if fortus is in the band with slash will fortus be on rhythm or lead

Well... you want Slash in your band, you better believe the condition is to let him do what he does best, and give him a proper rhythm player to play off of. Fortus is a great rhythm player and I think his style will go together well with Slash's, like hookers and blow.

Slash, Duff, and Fortus in the same band could be a powerful combination. Especially with Axl's vocals and melodies.

Edited by Rovim

Idk, I think if the world was a really awful song, in addition I really hate the way he makes the live shows sound. A few times it sounded like a church organ playing in the background...

ITW is pretty garbage, yes.

And as for the live shows-- this is the problem with having excessive, unnecessary players on stage. He's there, so he figures he may as well DO something.

But Rocket Queen really doesn't need sub-bass, church organ, and plagiarized symphonic samples.

• Like 1

Idk, I think if the world was a really awful song, in addition I really hate the way he makes the live shows sound. A few times it sounded like a church organ playing in the background...

ITW is pretty garbage, yes.

And as for the live shows-- this is the problem with having excessive, unnecessary players on stage. He's there, so he figures he may as well DO something.

But Rocket Queen really doesn't need sub-bass, church organ, and plagiarized symphonic samples.

ITW is far and away the worst song on ChiDem in my opinion, so I could really do without Pitman's wonderful contributions to GnR

What's happening to the MOST STABLE LINEUP ever? It's all falling apart! I don't want to see The General masterpiece being played by a nobody like Duff, I want legendary bassist Tommy Stuson! Oh, by the way, this is not news, there were clues all over the place about Tommy leaving. I didn't announce it before out of respect for Tommy and my very legit source I can't name. I'm on the music business so I am a legit insider.

My guess is Chris Snakepitman is next to announce his departure.

True. My source told me about this six months ago as well. I made a couple posts about it back then, all very vague ones, but I think they were pretty obvious. One was in the sports section when I said the Dodgers needed a veteran presence in their bullpen. And another when I said I didn't like Nicklebacks last album. Oh, and another where I mentioned taking the boat out to our cabin to spend the weekend.

I could tell you what is in store for 2016, especially since I often hang out with the band. But out of respect to Axl and my friends within the band I am keeping the info secret for now. But once the news is officially announced I will come on here and confirm that I already knew it.

All I can say is:

Father's Heaven

Nine Dragons

Mother's Earth

Comrades

Pahaahha loving the obscure Shenmue II reference, which Im assuming only about 0.5% get on here if that.

Seems consistant with whats happened before with this band everyone is always in the dark. I would see Gilby coming back for Rhythm Guitar

Why in gods name would anyone want pitman to be there... Smh

He wrote If The World.

That's amazing.

The question was why would anyone want to keep Pitman in new Guns. That means Axl, and he chose to put one of Pitman's tunes on his 10 year project, so why would he get rid of someone he's satisfied with?

Like it or not, Axl seems to like the sounds he brings to the "band" and that is why Axl wants him to "be there" imo.

Why in gods name would anyone want pitman to be there... Smh

He wrote If The World.

That's amazing.

The question was why would anyone want to keep Pitman in new Guns. That means Axl, and he chose to put one of Pitman's tunes on his 10 year project, so why would he get rid of someone he's satisfied with?

Like it or not, Axl seems to like the sounds he brings to the "band" and that is why Axl wants him to "be there" imo.

If the nugnr project is being brushed aside, that doesn't seem to be confirmation of Axl being satisfied with what came from it. "Not in this lifetime," right?

Plus, Axl isn't the only one that decides who is in the band. A reunion will mean an agreement finally. Pitman contributed nothing that would make people say he needs to be there. Is anyone going to the shows to hear If The World? Nah.

Please, let's not talk about what Axl is satisified with when the material we're talking about was constantly tinkered with and polished in hopes to make it better.

• Like 1

If the nugnr project is being brushed aside, that doesn't seem to be confirmation of Axl being satisfied with what came from it. "Not in this lifetime," right?

Plus, Axl isn't the only one that decides who is in the band. A reunion will mean an agreement finally. Pitman contributed nothing that would make people say he needs to be there. Is anyone going to the shows to hear If The World? Nah.

Please, let's not talk about what Axl is satisified with when the material we're talking about was constantly tinkered with and polished in hopes to make it better.

We'll talk about what's relevant to the discussion which is: Axl is the only one that decides who is in the band. We have nothing to support anything is being brushed aside. You're using something you don't even know is true cause you have no way of knowing it's true to prove your point that it's not a very good confirmation Axl is satisfied with Pitman in the band lol.

Look... Pitman has been in new Guns for years now. There's a reason for that. Just because there might be a reunion in the future, as unlikely as it is, doesn't mean Axl will get rid of a musician that is a part of the sound he always liked.

Edited by Rovim

Axl is the only one that decides who is in the band.

Wrong. Axl decided who was in nugnr. For a reunion to take place, Axl isn't the only deciding member.

We have nothing to support anything is being brushed aside. You're using something you don't even know is true cause you have no way of knowing it's true to prove your point that it's not a very good confirmation Axl is satisfied with Pitman in the band lol.

So you think nugnr is still a priority, huh?

Look... Pitman has been in new Guns for years now. There's a reason for that. Just because there might be a reunion in the future, as unlikely as it is, doesn't mean Axl will get rid of a musician that is a part of the sound he always liked.

There are 3 reasons that Pitman was in nugnr.

1: Nobody else wants or needs him.

2: Axl hasn't had his pick of musicians in quite a while since everyone knows he became difficult to work with in and out of the studio.

3: Pitman doesn't steal any spotlight.

Pitman means less to Guns N Roses than Paul.

• Like 1

Wrong. Axl decided who was in nugnr. For a reunion to take place, Axl isn't the only deciding member.

We have nothing to support anything is being brushed aside. You're using something you don't even know is true cause you have no way of knowing it's true to prove your point that it's not a very good confirmation Axl is satisfied with Pitman in the band lol.

2: Axl hasn't had his pick of musicians in quite a while since everyone knows he became difficult to work with in and out of the studio.

For a reunion to take place, Slash will need to agree to be in Axl's band and not the other way around imo. And no way for equal or close to equal partnership.

I don't know what's the priority right now. I do believe Axl will at least attempt to release CD ll in the next few years. Slash or no Slash.

Only one reason Pitman was hired: Axl liked his abilities as a musician and thought he could help him out with Chinese. In the studio, and live.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

For a reunion to take place, Slash will be in Axl's band and not the other way around. And no way for equal or close to equal partnership.

I don't know what's the priority right now. I do believe Axl will at least attempt to release CD ll in the next few years. Slash or no Slash.

Only one reason Pitman was hired: Axl liked his abilities as a musician and thought he could help him out with Chinese. In the studio, and live.

The first line is just wtf. For starters, no one said Axl would be in Slash's band. Second, Slash has always maintained that he would only return if there was a mutual understanding. You can bet your copy of CD that who is in the band will be a part of the understanding.

The second line is something you are completely guessing at. It reminds me of:

You're using something you don't even know is true cause you have no way of knowing it's true to prove your point

For the last line. Axl needed a DJ so he hired a DJ. Pitman is that DJ. With songs like If The World being Pitman's big contribution, just lol.

• Like 1