Dickinson: "I should have punched in Axl Rose"

axl usually prefers to fight women.

A women beater. How sad and pathetic.

"Former Guns 'N Roses drummer Steven Adler was sentenced to 150 days in jail on Thursday for attacking two women in separate domestic violence incidents, which also violates his probation from a 1997 conviction in another domestic violence case.

He pled no contest to two counts of battery in a dating relationship and admitted the probation violation in West Los Angeles Municipal Court. Adler was also sentenced to three years of summary probation, with the conditions of undergoing a year of domestic violence counseling and a ban on using illegal drugs. Additionally, a protective order was issued by Commissioner Joseph S. Biderman in respect to both victims. Adler is required to turn himself in to the court at 1:45 p.m. on October 29 to begin serving his sentence or show proof that he's turned himself into a city jail.
The two incidents in question occurred on January 27 and on June 7, respectively. The first erupted from a verbal argument spawned between Adler and a 43-year-old woman in his North Hollywood apartment over his alleged drug use. The victim was allegedly thrown against walls and furniture during the attack. She called 911 for assistance, however, Adler had already left the premises and couldn't be located at the time.
He was eventually found in the spring, living in a condominium in Century City, California, where he was taken into custody on an arrest warrant regarding a probation violation. He was then booked and released after posting bail.
The warrant had been issued in August of 1997 for failing to appear in court for a February of 1997 domestic violence case, which involved the woman he was living with at the time. In the 1997 case, Adler pled no contest to disturbing the peace and was sentenced to four days in jail. He was also placed on three years of summary probation, with a condition of attending 52 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
In the spring arrest, Adler was charged with this probation violation as well as for the January incident. While he was awaiting his trial, he allegedly attacked another woman at his condominium on June 7. Adler allegedly pushed the 35-year-old woman's head into a wall and threw her clothes off a balcony during a dispute over money."
Theres more legal trouble for the alumni of Guns N Roses.
Guitarist Slash, a.k.a. Saul Hudson, was arrested at an L.A.-area recording studio on the weekend for allegedly assaulting his estranged girlfriend. The altercation was said to have taken place in a room at the Le Parc Hotel in West Hollywood on July 19, but the unnamed woman apparently didnt lodge a complaint until later in the week.
Police officials appeared at the Sunset Boulevard facility Saturday evening (July 24) and transported the guitarist to a West Hollywood police station. He was booked and released on a $50,000 bond. Slash, who left Guns N Roses in 1996, was in the middle of a recording session for his new Slashs Snakepit album with producer Jack Douglas at the time.
According to a source close to Slash, the arrest was the latest in a week-long series of accusations and counter-accusations.
There was a lot of dont get mad, get even going on, says the source. Theres more
to this story than meets the eye, and when it all comes out, Slash will be vindicated. The source added that contrary to published reports, the couple had not been living together.
Friends and fans of the laid back guitarist are finding the story hard to believe. He never even gets mad, much less violent, says one associate.
The top-hatted rocker has previously had accounting problems related to his ex-wife, Renee, but no criminal troubles. Former Guns drummer Steven Adler, however, recently served almost three months after he was convicted of assaulting two different women in unrelated incidents (see Slash Sues Former Business Manager, Adler Sentenced To Harder Time ).
  • Like 3

Sorry but there is no way any human can compare Bruce Dickinson with Axl Rose.Bruce dickinson its a GOD and Axl is a JOKE.

PERIOD

I want to stay as far as possible from your religion.

How come the only one who really got to hit Axl was Tommy Hilfiger.

axl usually prefers to fight women.

Accept the fact that all the ppl who wanted to punch Axl are a bunch of pussies for only wanting, except for Hilfiger.

Or maybe they're civilzed grown men who live in the real world where hand to hand fighting is ridiculous and childish.

1441289593.jpg

Bruce ensured that Quebec and Montreal will be in the band route on the upcoming tour and when asked about the memories of his previous visits to Canada, Bruce Dickinson said with humor reminiscent of a time he wanted to hit Axl Rose at the Colisée de Québec.

Guns N 'Roses opened the show of Iron Maiden and, according to Dickinson, Axl Rose would have told the public that the Maiden was only the main attraction because he spoke French. "I should have gone to the stage and punched him. How could he dare to talk to my audience in this way? I always regretted not having done so."

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_799/229679-ironmaiden.html

Translated a bit weird, but I think I got the gist of it.

Didn't Bruce pull the same shit with Ozzy? and get eggs pelted at him. And he still thought he was in the right. But! Bruce is a great singer, hurtling towards 60 and he shows no signs of slowing down. I generally I agree with what he said though. When you're opening the bill you pay respect to the headliner. Maybe on the last show if the headliner has been a proper dick to you, you pull some sort of prank or call them out backstage... but you leave it backstage.

"When you're opening the bill you pay respect to the headliner"

this bro.

lol when even Bruce Dickinson hates your guts, you know you're an asshole.

Why? Lol

I wager everyone that ever met Axl Rose thought about giving him a smack at least once :lol:

Not really.
Been conducting surveys have we?
No, but of all the people I've ever personally talked to that have met Axl, myself included, it's only over good things heard about the experience. Whether it's been a quick handshake or hanging out, I always hear good things.
He can manage a quick handshake then? Oh good! :lol:
You said about meeting him, and I've talked to numerous people who have met him. Whether it's just been a handshake or a 5 hour party/hangout. Can he be a cunt? Sure, anyone can. But I was just saying, of anyone I've talked to that's met Axl, on whatever scale, it's been a positive experience :shrugs:

How many is numerous? I bet i can double and triple that amount of people who say he's an absolute wanker...based on a lot more experience than a quick handshake and/or feeling slightly nervous for 20 minutes in the same room as him backstage while he's got a face on like a smacked arse :lol:

Okay dude :lol: I'm just saying, I've talked with probably at least 10 people who have at least spent time with him during parties and whatnot, and I know what that's like. Feel free to keep on, but I've got first hand experience with the dude and know what he's like in that sense. I'm not saying he can't be a dick sometimes, but obviously everyone can be.

Add me to the list... Wouldn't wanna ruin Axl's bad boy image but the dude was nothing but great to me every single time. And it was not a chance meeting or a handshake.

Regardless I don't see the point of anyone saying they should have hit someone, same could be said to many people but what's the point?

The point is, sometimes you regret behaving like a civilized grown man instead of a ridiculous cunt and punch an asshole in the face and you think about it for ages, but as you're not as low as ridiculous cunt, you're not gonna sink to his level. How many times has Axl said he'd hit someone? How many times has Axl actually hit someone? How many times did they actually catch it on camera? Is Axl being nice to a fan any more than what you expect when you're treating him nicely, and you've supported him for ages? Is he doing more than what's expected of him?

• Like 1

"I always regretted not having done so"

lol that's quite sad, not being able to get past something as petty as that...

Oh Jesus Christ. Do you really think he sits around all day not being able to get past that? Like it's a major regret in his life that he's struggled with all these years? It's a fucking figure of speech. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The point is, sometimes you regret behaving like a civilized grown man instead of a ridiculous cunt and punch an asshole in the face and you think about it for ages, but as you're not as low as ridiculous cunt, you're not gonna sink to his level. How many times has Axl said he'd hit someone? How many times has Axl actually hit someone? How many times did they actually catch it on camera? Is Axl being nice to a fan any more than what you expect when you're treating him nicely, and you've supported him for ages? Is he doing more than what's expected of him?

• Like 1

Oh Jesus Christ. Do you really think he sits around all day not being able to get past that? Like it's a major regret in his life that he's struggled with all these years? It's a fucking figure of speech. :rolleyes:

It's not like Axl is to him like Slash is/was to Axl for more than two decades :D

It's not like Axl is to him like Slash is/was to Axl for more than two decades :D

They asked him about Sharon Osborne, and as you'd expect he doesn't spend every waking hour plotting revenge, and she deserves a punch more than Axl.

Doug Goldstein would have never let Bruce get close enough to Axl. If there was any threat at all to the guys in the band Doug was all over it before you could even blink. However somehow he did make it past Doug, Axl would have beat him so bad that he would have to had to go to the hospital. I know Bruce is a big guy but Axl would have dropped him.

Edited by recklessroad

Doug Goldstein would have never let Bruce get close enough to Axl. If there was any threat at all to the guys in the band Doug was all over it before you could even blink. However somehow he did make it past Doug, Axl would have beat him so bad that he would have to had to go to the hospital. I know Bruce is a big guy but Axl would have dropped him.

The only way Bruce would go to the hospital is to get Axl's teeth removed from his knuckles/knees.

Edited by moreblack

I always loved that snippet, especially Izzy at the end.

Can someone explain or provide a proper translation for this part though? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me:

Guns N 'Roses opened the show of Iron Maiden and, according to Dickinson, Axl Rose would have told the public that the Maiden was only the main attraction because he spoke French.

???

Hm, my French isn't that good, but I understood it different. The French paper says:

Guns N’Roses jouait alors en première partie d’Iron Maiden et, selon Dickinson, Axl Rose s’en serait pris à des spectateurs parce qu’ils lui parlaient en français.

My interpretation would be more like Alternative Nation's:

Dickinson humorously recalled wanting to hit Axl Rose at the Quebec Coliseum. He said Guns N’Roses came on first, and according to Dickinson, he wasn’t happy with Axl Rose’s response to the crowd due to them speaking to him in French.

I'm sure there are French speaking posters here that could help us out.

I always loved that snippet, especially Izzy at the end.

Can someone explain or provide a proper translation for this part though? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me:

Guns N 'Roses opened the show of Iron Maiden and, according to Dickinson, Axl Rose would have told the public that the Maiden was only the main attraction because he spoke French.

???

Hm, my French isn't that good, but I understood it different. The French paper says:

Guns N’Roses jouait alors en première partie d’Iron Maiden et, selon Dickinson, Axl Rose s’en serait pris à des spectateurs parce qu’ils lui parlaient en français.

My interpretation would be more like Alternative Nation's:

Dickinson humorously recalled wanting to hit Axl Rose at the Quebec Coliseum. He said Guns N’Roses came on first, and according to Dickinson, he wasn’t happy with Axl Rose’s response to the crowd due to them speaking to him in French.

I'm sure there are French speaking posters here that could help us out.

That's exactly what the quote says : Axl was pissed because the audience was speaking to him in French.

• Like 2

I think axl was talking about them musically. Even though they (maiden) are talented musically, that type of music (metal) can be very dirivitive,especially at the time Axls interview was taken. In not saying Axl is right and maiden was wrong or anything, but given the context he did have a point. By 1988 or whenever the interview took place, metal was so pathetic. I'm not talking about thrash metal like metallica, they still had underground credibility. But maiden on the other hand, might not of been as bad as say warrant, but they both were flying that metal flag. Even though maiden doesn't really have much in common with warrent, the fact they were both "metal" bands sort of made them the enemies. Guns were a hard rock band with punk influences, they looked up to zeppelin, aerosmith, acdc, the stones, sex pistols, etc. Bands like Sabbath and maiden were just kind of jokes to them. Honestly I get it. All the fairies, knights, dragons, evil, zombies, blah, blah, blah. Its just a bunch of made up nonsense. Say what you will about guns or even axl, at least he's always wrote about real life type things, not just making up Shit to be cool.

Honestly I've always agreed with axl in this reguard. I myself can't really do much metal anymore. I like some, from just about every band, including maiden, but as a whole I don't like that genre anymore. I did when I was younger, but not anymore. I find them (for the most part) to be disingenous posers. They write all these songs about 666, devil, evil and what not, but like I said earlier, it's all just lip service. Do you really think maiden is really worshipping the devil? Are they actually trying to ressurect Satan? Do they actually play with Ouija boards on a daily basis? Because if they dont, they need to shut the hell up.

I can only speak for myself, but not only did axl think this way, but most of the grunge bands that followed did as well. They might of not been as vocal about being against metal bands, but it's right there in the music. Which that's what I related to a lot more, say what you will about guys like axl, or kurt, or even Eddie vedder, but they didn't just sit around writing songs about made up shit, they wrote about themselves and what they seem. Not only do I find that to be a lot more relatable, I also find that to be a lot more authentic. Even when axl songs about Mr brownstone, nightrain, or it's so easy, you know those are personal experiences of his. Even if they are just sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

I'm not writing this as a "bash metal" post. In just telling my opinions on this matter, and saying that's how I interperate Axls interview. If you don't agree, that's fine, I mnot trying to convert anyone.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 2

"metal" bands sort of made them the enemies. Guns were a hard rock band with punk influences, they looked up to zeppelin, aerosmith, acdc, the stones, sex pistols, etc. Bands like Sabbath and maiden were just kind of jokes to them. Honestly I get it. All the fairies, knights, dragons, evil, zombies, blah, blah, blah. Its just a bunch of made up nonsense. Say what you will about guns or even axl, at least he's always wrote about real life type things, not just making up Shit to be cool.

That's what I took away from it as well. That part of your post I bolded reminded me on the intro to Used to Love Her on Live Era... "We write most of our songs based off an element of truth...."

It's exactly why he says he doesn't want Guns to be anything like Maiden, or other bands that write "fantasy" stuff. Apples and oranges.

I think axl was talking about them musically. Even though they (maiden) are talented musically, that type of music (metal) can be very dirivitive,especially at the time Axls interview was taken. In not saying Axl is right and maiden was wrong or anything, but given the context he did have a point. By 1988 or whenever the interview took place, metal was so pathetic. I'm not talking about thrash metal like metallica, they still had underground credibility. But maiden on the other hand, might not of been as bad as say warrant, but they both were flying that metal flag. Even though maiden doesn't really have much in common with warrent, the fact they were both "metal" bands sort of made them the enemies. Guns were a hard rock band with punk influences, they looked up to zeppelin, aerosmith, acdc, the stones, sex pistols, etc. Bands like Sabbath and maiden were just kind of jokes to them. Honestly I get it. All the fairies, knights, dragons, evil, zombies, blah, blah, blah. Its just a bunch of made up nonsense. Say what you will about guns or even axl, at least he's always wrote about real life type things, not just making up Shit to be cool.

Honestly I've always agreed with axl in this reguard. I myself can't really do much metal anymore. I like some, from just about every band, including maiden, but as a whole I don't like that genre anymore. I did when I was younger, but not anymore. I find them (for the most part) to be disingenous posers. They write all these songs about 666, devil, evil and what not, but like I said earlier, it's all just lip service. Do you really think maiden is really worshipping the devil? Are they actually trying to ressurect Satan? Do they actually play with Ouija boards on a daily basis? Because if they dont, they need to shut the hell up.

I can only speak for myself, but not only did axl think this way, but most of the grunge bands that followed did as well. They might of not been as vocal about being against metal bands, but it's right there in the music. Which that's what I related to a lot more, say what you will about guys like axl, or kurt, or even Eddie vedder, but they didn't just sit around writing songs about made up shit, they wrote about themselves and what they seem. Not only do I find that to be a lot more relatable, I also find that to be a lot more authentic. Even when axl songs about Mr brownstone, nightrain, or it's so easy, you know those are personal experiences of his. Even if they are just sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

I'm not writing this as a "bash metal" post. In just telling my opinions on this matter, and saying that's how I interperate Axls interview. If you don't agree, that's fine, I mnot trying to convert anyone.

the thing is people take the meaning to certain metal lyrics too literal and at face value.take the number of the beast as an example since this thread is bruce/maiden and axl. the song had nothing to do with satan worship it was about a dream steve harris had after watching the omen and it was also inspired by a poem by robert burns. other bands did it just for shock value and for theatrics. venom werent satanists and devil worshippers they did what they did for theatrics and to scare parents. yeah some were satanists like king diamond and a lot of the black metal bands but its a minor fraction of bands.

for all those type of bands metal is so vast that if you want to look for the "stereotypical" metal bands you can find them yet you could also explore a million bands without ever running into these kinds of bands. bands that deal with the same kind of subjects that any other music touches on. social issues, society,depression, loss, famine, shit look at orphaned land.

the thing about relating to music and axl is kind of nonsense to some kind of point. i cant relate to gnr really in any way. i dont drink and drive, i dont go out banging groupies, shoot heroin and all that. so when axl goes about not being able to relate to maiden is really doesnt make sense since how many people could honestly relate to gnr in 1988?

1441289593.jpg

Bruce ensured that Quebec and Montreal will be in the band route on the upcoming tour and when asked about the memories of his previous visits to Canada, Bruce Dickinson said with humor reminiscent of a time he wanted to hit Axl Rose at the Colisée de Québec.

Guns N 'Roses opened the show of Iron Maiden and, according to Dickinson, Axl Rose would have told the public that the Maiden was only the main attraction because he spoke French. "I should have gone to the stage and punched him. How could he dare to talk to my audience in this way? I always regretted not having done so."

Didn't Bruce pull the same shit with Ozzy? and get eggs pelted at him. And he still thought he was in the right. But! Bruce is a great singer, hurtling towards 60 and he shows no signs of slowing down. I generally I agree with what he said though. When you're opening the bill you pay respect to the headliner. Maybe on the last show if the headliner has been a proper dick to you, you pull some sort of prank or call them out backstage... but you leave it backstage.

The Ozzfest thing amounted to Sharon blowing something way the fuck out of proportion. The story there is that, early in the Ozzfest tour that year, Ozzy got sick and Sabbath was unable to perform for a few nights. Maiden got asked to do a full set instead of the 55 minute slot they were supposed to have - they had no problems doing this since they had just come off their headlining European tour, so they still had a 2 hour set rehearsed. At one of the shows, Bruce during one of his talking bits said to the crowd (And I'm paraphrasing here, but this is the gist of it) "Yeah, we're going to be doing the full two hour set for you tonight, Black Sabbath aren't able to play as Ozzy had to film an episode of The Osbournes tonight". It was clearly a joke and not anything done out of hatred. So apparently Sharon spent the better part of a month plotting this diabolical scheme to get revenge on Maiden at the last show they did on the Ozzfest tour, which included Kelly Osbourne and her friends going down front to throw eggs at the band (Not just at Bruce), Zakk Wylde running onstage with an "Ozzy Rules" flag while Bruce had the Union Jack out for The Trooper, three power cuts mid-song during Maiden's set, and going onstage after their set herself to tell the crowd that Bruce is a prick.

You said it best, leave that shit backstage. Even if Bruce had said something really demeaning and insulting about Ozzy, that is still the most unprofessional way to handle a situation like that ever. Don't let a crowd of 30,000 people suffer and feel like they wasted their money because you've got some petty little feud. It's no wonder that was the death toll for Ozzfest.

there was really a lot of friction between iron maiden and guns n roses on that tour

i have heard bits and pieces of both bands saying not so nice things about one another

i remember someone in gnr mentioning that maiden wouldnt allow them to use the full stage (just a part of it)

the halifax video shows that

GNR was absolutely firing in april 1988 and maiden was probably not so hot by then, thy were probably a bit fried and a bit on descent after so much touring on the 80s

if i remember correctly, gnr left (or was kicked off) the tour earlier than what was programmed

and if i remember correctly the explanation for them leaving the tour was that axl blew his throath

I never really listened to the gnr boots from the canadian tour execpt the halifax show

id love to hear a proper recording of this thing that axl supposedly said about maiden/bruce

i remember some interviews where bruce badtalked gnr and la bands saying stuff like its all about cocaine (or something to that effect)

to this day i wonder if tattoed millionaire is about axl rose...

Tattooed Millionaire (B. Dickinson/ J. Gers)

[Lyrics]

Tattooed boys with expensive toys

Living in a bubble of sin

Money can buy you most of anything

Fix your nose or the mess you're in

Front page news, you can share your views

With a population (that) wants to be like you

Out on the strip, out on the tiles

Same old greed behind the p.r. smiles

You and all your entourage - to me you're all the same

You and all your entourage - playing foolish games

I don't want your big city shining

I don't want your silver lining

I don't wanna be a tattooed millionaire (x2)

He's got a wife - she ain't no brain child

Ex-mud queen of miami

In his stretch cadillac he keeps her in the back

With his cd player and his bottle of jack

L.a. dude, l.a. attitude

Laid back, selfish, and getting fat

Bodyguards, porn stars, gold credit cards

Using each other - running for cover

You and all your entourage - to me you're all the same

You and all your entourage - playing foolish games

I don't want your big city shining

I don't want your silver lining

I don't wanna be a tattooed millionaire (x5)

Two things - that video doesn't at all show that Maiden limited how much of the stage GN'R could use. This is an elevated image of Maiden's stage design, which has been more or less the same structurally since the tour GN'R opened on:

iron-maiden-kansas-city-rkh-images-36.jp

GN'R were free to use the entire first level of the stage - it just looks smaller in that video because Maiden line the entire stage with black tarps before they hit the stage as to not give away the stage design during the opening act, and the angle from which that video was shot makes the area GN'R was given look extremely small because the stage left wing was obstructing the view. Maiden don't allow their openers to use the upper level of the stage because there are a lot of props and pyro on the upper level (Particularly on that tour), and because the only way to the upper level is by a ladder next to Nicko's kit. It's standard practice for the headliner to restrict use of some part of the stage that is "extra" though; it's the same idea as not allowing an opening act to use a catwalk when someone has one that goes out into the crowd.

Second thing I wanted to address is that Tattooed Millionaire isn't about Axl, it's about Nikki Sixx. Sometime around the same time as the GN'R opening act drama, Bruce caught his then wife cheating on him with Nikki Sixx. There's not a whole lot else to that story, but that is where the inspiration for Tattooed Millionaire came from.

• Like 2

1441289593.jpg

The Ozzfest thing amounted to Sharon blowing something way the fuck out of proportion. The story there is that, early in the Ozzfest tour that year, Ozzy got sick and Sabbath was unable to perform for a few nights. Maiden got asked to do a full set instead of the 55 minute slot they were supposed to have - they had no problems doing this since they had just come off their headlining European tour, so they still had a 2 hour set rehearsed. At one of the shows, Bruce during one of his talking bits said to the crowd (And I'm paraphrasing here, but this is the gist of it) "Yeah, we're going to be doing the full two hour set for you tonight, Black Sabbath aren't able to play as Ozzy had to film an episode of The Osbournes tonight". It was clearly a joke and not anything done out of hatred. So apparently Sharon spent the better part of a month plotting this diabolical scheme to get revenge on Maiden at the last show they did on the Ozzfest tour, which included Kelly Osbourne and her friends going down front to throw eggs at the band (Not just at Bruce), Zakk Wylde running onstage with an "Ozzy Rules" flag while Bruce had the Union Jack out for The Trooper, three power cuts mid-song during Maiden's set, and going onstage after their set herself to tell the crowd that Bruce is a prick.

You said it best, leave that shit backstage. Even if Bruce had said something really demeaning and insulting about Ozzy, that is still the most unprofessional way to handle a situation like that ever. Don't let a crowd of 30,000 people suffer and feel like they wasted their money because you've got some petty little feud. It's no wonder that was the death toll for Ozzfest.

from what i remember reading bruce was very pissed with how ozzfest treated its fans. ozzfest would reserve seating 10-12 rows for corporate sponsors and shit like that, yet they would rarely if ever show up. bruce basically said in an interview (paraphrasing) " there would be a fat greasy cunt eating a hamburger with 50 empty seats around him" while the real fans would be stuck behind a barricade much further from the stage with no chance to get close to the stage. that pissed bruce off and he let sharon know about it.

it really amazes me how in interviews sharon would go on about how this was "unprofessional" and it was their fucking tour. yet it was iron maiden that would headline and do the full 2+ hour sets when ozzy was sick or just couldnt go. the whole thing back fired since by the time sabbath came on most of the crowd left the concert.

Yeah, Bruce was pissed off a lot about corporate bullshit on that tour. The show I saw (Which was both my first Maiden gig, and my first concert ever actually) was at Darien Lake, which is part of an amusement park. Bruce went into this big long rant about "Who's fucking idea was it to have a metal concert at Disneyland?", about how there were tons of fans were stuck back on the lawn because they weren't apparently special enough to get good seats, how there shouldn't be seats to begin with at a metal concert, how these guys in yellow t-shirts think they're there to keep us safe but they really can't do shit, etc. It was the second most pissed off I've ever seen him (The most was at someone trying to beat someone down to get on the barrier in Vegas in 2013), but none of it was directed at the tour/at the Osbournes.

• Like 1

Yeah, Bruce was pissed off a lot about corporate bullshit on that tour. The show I saw (Which was both my first Maiden gig, and my first concert ever actually) was at Darien Lake, which is part of an amusement park. Bruce went into this big long rant about "Who's fucking idea was it to have a metal concert at Disneyland?", about how there were tons of fans were stuck back on the lawn because they weren't apparently special enough to get good seats, how there shouldn't be seats to begin with at a metal concert, how these guys in yellow t-shirts think they're there to keep us safe but they really can't do shit, etc. It was the second most pissed off I've ever seen him (The most was at someone trying to beat someone down to get on the barrier in Vegas in 2013), but none of it was directed at the tour/at the Osbournes.

he is 100% right. from interviews bruce said it was about his love/hate relationship with america and how shows and festivals are done here compared to elsewhere but sharon being who she is thinks it has to do with her.

are you talking about this infamous show?

steve's reaction is classic.