Steven Adler Says Guns N’ Roses Owe It to Their Fans to Reunite

I think if you're tattooed on Axl's arm...then you should be in the band

Who is tattooed on his arm?

Axl has the cross with the skulls of himself, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steve on it (as seen on the cover of Appetite For Destruction) tattooed on his right forearm.

• Like 1

Axl has the cross with the skulls of himself, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steve on it (as seen on the cover of Appetite For Destruction) tattooed on his right forearm.

Wow that is awesome. He's never covered it up since the fallout with the classic lineup?

Serious?

Yeah. I only recently became a serious fan of GNR so I'm still learning things about the group

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

Wow that is awesome. He's never covered it up since the fallout with the classic lineup?

Serious?

Yeah. I only recently became a serious fan of GNR so I'm still learning things about the group

Don't worry about it man.

Actually, the tattoo has gotten all blurry , and some people claim that Axl intentionally erased the different skulls. Imo it's just the way tattoos get deteriorated with time.

There are surely plenty of topics about it on this forum, other forums, and on the entire internet for you to look up if you feel interested

• Like 1

To his credit, no- it's still there.

Don't sweat it, good on you and congratulations. We all start somewhere- there's a lot of things I wish I didn't know about the Axl/GNR saga to be honest :lol:

• Like 1

Technically GnR don't owe anyone anything but in a way morally they do. The fans gave them this life. The fans are the ones who have supported them all these years even when there was nothing to support. I agree with Steven. They "owe" it to the fans.

• Like 1

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Steven.

So we - fans - can share our opinion. But a guy who was actually in the band isn't allowed to talk about it?

Steven's mouth has a habit of fucking shit up. Axl was all set to come to the HoF until Steven had to go on his "hacks n' scabs" rant.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Steven.

So we - fans - can share our opinion. But a guy who was actually in the band isn't allowed to talk about it?

our opinions don't have the same repercussion...

steven must be careful with what he says (in his own interest)

Edited by IZZYISGNR

Technically GnR don't owe anyone anything but in a way morally they do. The fans gave them this life. The fans are the ones who have supported them all these years even when there was nothing to support.

Yeah, but they gave us great music and shows, so I think we are pretty much even ;)