What do you like more? November Rain or Estranged?

November Rain or Estranged  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it's estranged, and thats based on personal level as well as concidering it as my all time favorite song, I love everything about it and the music video really makes the effect stronger. Not that i would bring november Rain down cuz it's a masterpiece as well, but estranged has everything for me, i love it pure and when i saw gnr doing it live i cried.

November Rain, I gotta say.

As good of a song as Estranged is I have never been able to like the hushed whisper Axl uses in the opening verses. The song doesn't really kick in for me until "When I find all of the reasons..."

Slash's first few solos are repetitive too, but after the bridge he starts really ripping it.

November Rain is pretty consistent, for me, the whole way through and I'll always love the last few minutes of it.

• Like 1

November Rain, I gotta say.

As good of a song as Estranged is I have never been able to like the hushed whisper Axl uses in the opening verses. The song doesn't really kick in for me until "When I find all of the reasons..."

Slash's first few solos are repetitive too, but after the bridge he starts really ripping it.

November Rain is pretty consistent, for me, the whole way through and I'll always love the last few minutes of it.

I voted Estranged but I have to agree about those opening whispers! A bit too tortured soul for me but I love it as it progresses. And, yes, the outro to NR is amazing.