Reunion speculation - Burden of Responsibility

So if this fantasy reunion becomes a reality, would it be better for Axl to share the burden of responsibility where Slash, Duff, and Axl share in the payday as part of the "corporation", or better if Slash and Duff were on salary? If Axl did go back to being 3 hours late or being fined big money for going overtime, it doesn't affect Slash and Duff if they're not part of the "corporation", and if a riot broke out, only Axl would be accountable. It would also mean if they were "on the payroll", they wouldn't get t-shirt money (unless Loaded and The Conspirators were the support bands).

If someone said you stand to make at least 100 million dollars as a partner but you could get your asses sued and could lose a chunk of that money, or take around 30 million and you're off the hook from being sued, would you play it safe or would you gamble?

the last axl riot was 13 years ago, he's more professional now

I wouldn't be so sure. Bumble said he once landed on his plane only a few minutes before the airport was getting closed (I don't remember the location). Just a few more minutes and they would have cancelled the show with all the people already waiting a couple hours for Axl to show up.

I don't want to get in too much business stuff cause all of them are adults and know what kind of contracts should be made etc etc

As for the band being together, well I would want them to act professionally, Axl should not be late, If there are meet and greets, then all band members should be there.

As a fan, All I want is a good show on TIME.

Good times with GNR: "Here's what I miss about old Guns the most. And this is really before we got Appetite out. In the very beginning, you had three people (Rose, Slash and guitarist Izzy Stradlin) on the same page for a short period looking out for the best interest of that band and its goals. We were trying to get signed from the beginning. We were figuring out the right attorney, the right label. I had two other guys I could rely on. I don't necessarily have that now because it is more my thing, but I do ask everyone's opinion about everything."

It would be better if its equal. He needs someone to trust and share the responsibility of this event. Axl will not do this reunion if he feels like it's on him to make it happen. He needs it to be about us.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2012/10/30/axl-rose-on-gnr-music-more/1669329/

If Axl shits the bed before a gig because he can't face the level of press and audience expectation then we could be in for trouble, especially if his pipes are bust.

However, he could just get a few of those tablets Duff used to take for stage fright and we'll be off to the races again.

L