If original GNR will tour, will they play de ChiDem songs?

If Fortus said, "if im out, its news for me", he have to think about the possibility of him being in the reunion band. If this happens, he can play the buckethead´s riffs, we know it.

Its probable that "the reunion" will be a temporal GNR, and after this, Axl retires, or comeback with the nugnr again. We dont know.

Chinese Democracy is an album from Axl's solo project called guns n roses. It's not from the band he formed and was part of in late 80s and early 90s.

Who r u to say that?.... Chinese Democracy is a GNR album, if u dont like it, it doesnt mean that you can say its Axl´s solo project. GNR is a trademark, which owner is Axl Rose....

So, i think Slash, Duff, and others will be happy to play this songs with Axl, because they admire him, they admire his music, and they know the fans will enjoy it.

Chinese Democracy is an album from Axl's solo project called guns n roses. It's not from the band he formed and was part of in late 80s and early 90s.

Who r u to say that?.... Chinese Democracy is a GNR album, if u dont like it, it doesnt mean that you can say its Axl´s solo project. GNR is a trademark, which owner is Axl Rose....

So, i think Slash, Duff, and others will be happy to play this songs with Axl, because they admire him, they admire his music, and they know the fans will enjoy it.

I am Maynard, one of the best posters on the gnr community.

I think if it was the original 5 - Adler, Duff, Izzy, Slash, Axl then they wouldn't play CD stuff.

But if it's a hybrid with Fortus, Pitman, Frank, Dizzy them they might play a few.

I think they have to keep those guys in order to justify releasing the remix record and CD II. Maybe let Duff or Slash add a few parts and tour behind it.

wow, you are so humble

like the Humble Pie

• Like 1

One of the best posters? hahaha, did i lose the posters olympics?... haha loser... You´re nobody to say anything official about gnr.... You should learn three things: IMO

People that know cd enough to recognize a song like TIL when its played live are people like us that will probably look forward to seeing slash's take on it.

The rest are the majority of people that wouldnt recognize a song like TIL being played and wont know that its not a new song from original gnr and will t herefore give it a chance. People are gonna be in a complete trance. like someone else said, "i dont think they are gonna storm out if a cd song or two is thrown in there."

Personally, id rather hear a cd song with slash or a VR song with axl than i would KOHD or LALD.

BUT No, I dont think we will hear cd material.

Edited by nproducing

One of the best posters? hahaha, did i lose the posters olympics?... haha loser... You´re nobody to say anything official about gnr.... You should learn three things: IMO

Yeah I'm one of the best posters. Sorry if it hurts you so much. Go listen to axls solo album now.

Yeah I'm one of the best posters. Sorry if it hurts you so much. Go listen to axls solo album now.

I wouldn't call Appetite Axl's solo record, but I agree with you that he was its primary creative force.

I wouldn't call Appetite Axl's solo record, but I agree with you that he was its primary creative force.
I wish posters like were banned from here.
  • Like 1

I've always found it hard to work out what Axl actually does. Like lyrics and vocal melodies. Then he writes some songs on piano or brings in the horn riff on Madagascar. I guess he selects what he likes and makes creative suggestions about what the song will be like.

SOD

TWAT

Catcher

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

seem like Axl Rose songs.

I've always found it hard to work out what Axl actually does. Like lyrics and vocal melodies. Then he writes some songs on piano or brings in the horn riff on Madagascar. I guess he selects what he likes and makes creative suggestions about what the song will be like.

SOD

TWAT

Catcher

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

Like Trent, only without the ability to create it without the help of others. He does have the will to do it anyway imo and also seems interested that all members he believes in musically or like their ideas get included like Pitman and If The World for example. He's limited in ability, but not in control musically so that's a factor as well imo.

It's like he takes a musical idea he believes in but it's just a piece of the puzzle, but the pieces change with time and there are a lot of pieces.

I think what he and caram did with May's improvisational guitar ideas was indicative of the approach. So he's in the trenches, but at the same time he's the only one who knows where to go musically and what is the actual specific goal and that changes too with time.

Edited by Rovim

SOD

TWAT

Catcher

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

He also cut n' pastes guitar solos like he did with the Brian May solo. Don't forget all the cut n' pasting. :lol: