If original GNR will tour, will they play de ChiDem songs?

;fowif;owighwoighweipgh[w][g]WG]Uwghhnmspsalalak

Rhvegvebebebrbe egbrubecwxwcwyvwyvvehvfxwgvwyvtwvwyvw wtvwrcwtvqtcwyveyvwyvwybeywy wyvwtvwtcwyvwyvqtxqr.

Sod

Prostitute

Madagascar

The yvegvrjnrjbegvwg e evwybwvwgcg qg agora é tbwybsh wbwvwyvwyvwcw what wy whvwbwyvwg wyvwtvwtcwyvwyvqtxqr what qtvwg we wtvwtvwgvwybwhvwu. Eyvwybwybeybwfvafcwyqywvwvs democracy.

• Like 1

I've always found it hard to work out what Axl actually does. Like lyrics and vocal melodies. Then he writes some songs on piano or brings in the horn riff on Madagascar. I guess he selects what he likes and makes creative suggestions about what the song will be like.

SOD

TWAT

Catcher

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

seem like Axl Rose songs.

Like Trent, only without the ability to create it without the help of others. He does have the will to do it anyway imo and also seems interested that all members he believes in musically or like their ideas get included like Pitman and If The World for example. He's limited in ability, but not in control musically so that's a factor as well imo.

It's like he takes a musical idea he believes in but it's just a piece of the puzzle, but the pieces change with time and there are a lot of pieces.

I think what he and caram did with May's improvisational guitar ideas was indicative of the approach. So he's in the trenches, but at the same time he's the only one who knows where to go musically and what is the actual specific goal and that changes too with time.

Axl seems like he's the executive producer and director of the albums. It must be weird for the band though. Especially with pro tools. But the soundtracky element of CD is great.
  • Like 1

;fowif;owighwoighweipgh[w][g]WG]Uwghhnmspsalalak

Rhvegvebebebrbe egbrubecwxwcwyvwyvvehvfxwgvwyvtwvwyvw wtvwrcwtvqtcwyveyvwyvwybeywy wyvwtvwtcwyvwyvqtxqr.

Sod

Prostitute

Madagascar

The yvegvrjnrjbegvwg e evwybwvwgcg qg agora é tbwybsh wbwvwyvwyvwcw what wy whvwbwyvwg wyvwtvwtcwyvwyvqtxqr what qtvwg we wtvwtvwgvwybwhvwu. Eyvwybwybeybwfvafcwyqywvwvs democracy.

Great posts, guys. So much sense.

• Like 1

I've always found it hard to work out what Axl actually does. Like lyrics and vocal melodies. Then he writes some songs on piano or brings in the horn riff on Madagascar. I guess he selects what he likes and makes creative suggestions about what the song will be like.

SOD

TWAT

Catcher

Madagascar

This I Love

Prostitute

seem like Axl Rose songs.

Like Trent, only without the ability to create it without the help of others. He does have the will to do it anyway imo and also seems interested that all members he believes in musically or like their ideas get included like Pitman and If The World for example. He's limited in ability, but not in control musically so that's a factor as well imo.

It's like he takes a musical idea he believes in but it's just a piece of the puzzle, but the pieces change with time and there are a lot of pieces.

I think what he and caram did with May's improvisational guitar ideas was indicative of the approach. So he's in the trenches, but at the same time he's the only one who knows where to go musically and what is the actual specific goal and that changes too with time.

Axl seems like he's the executive producer and director of the albums. It must be weird for the band though. Especially with pro tools. But the soundtracky element of CD is great.

Yeah that's how I see it director/producer of the project, plus I think a lot of things are great about Chinese so why fuck with a winning formula? it takes 10 years to make release just 1 but what is done is done and eventually Axl will attempt to release CD ll imo and if it happens, we'll have a double album from that era.

If CD ll is as strong as Chinese is in quality, the Guns catalog of original material will be very strong. 6 great albums are good enough for me. Hopefully a lil' CD ll tour from 2017 to 2021 as well.

Appetite and UYI for proper, old school mullet banging

Lies which adds variety and the 4 acoustic tracks in it are better than a lot of full length acoustic records

And Democracy volume l and ll that continue what Axl started with UYI but really it was taking November Rain, Zeppelin, Queen, Elton weeps, etc and introducing new influences to the formula, a melting pot of visions.

Edited by Rovim

Only somebody as idiotic as W. Axl Rose would get Brian May - I repeat, Brian May - to play on your album, only to butcher May's solo through pro-tools before dropping the entire thing anyhow, replacing it with something by Robin Finck!

*Ron Thal. Which is worse, much worse..

AISduhaisduhIASuhdh ahueahuehao´p2u3po2i4uop oi3423o4h hpaeiheieh ihe apeih p

oaehaoeiaheoaiheo

Side 1

CD

SOD

ITW

Side 2

OMG

Seven

Thyme

asoidho23ih2o3ihoi oi2h3o ihoihfsodih oi32h42poi3h4p2oih p h2o3i4h2po3ih4opih poih234o2i3hh

best Wasted impersonation ever

Of course it fitted - it is Brian fuckin' May!! If you get May to play on your album you treasure him as if he is a king and use every single note. Typical Axl self-indulgent tinkering.

If you ask me, I think the solo in the demo is amazing. I don't mind if Axl made it all with Protools, it's great

Of course it fitted - it is Brian fuckin' May!! If you get May to play on your album you treasure him as if he is a king and use every single note. Typical Axl self-indulgent tinkering.

If you ask me, I think the solo in the demo is amazing. I don't mind if Axl made it all with Protools, it's great

May didn't like it. So they went with something else. We got the solo on the demo anyway. I listened to that for a year playing GTA SA.

So bygones.

May didn't like it. So they went with something else. We got the solo on the demo anyway. I listened to that for a year playing GTA SA.

So bygones.

That is garbage. There is an interview out there in which May said how confused he was by the decision not to include his solo.

I read one where he said he didn't like it. He said it wasn't what he played. He may have still been confused why they didn't use it. Probably because RTB left the project too.

May also put down a solo for another song, possibly Atlas Shrugged. Ron seems to have replaced that one too.

Edited by wasted

I read one where he said he didn't like it. He said it wasn't what he played. He may have still been confused why they didn't use it. Probably because RTB left the project too.

You've answered it yourself there. It was the pro-tools mess he listened to.

Axl said the other two solos didn't fit, as I remember. I think he would have used it if it fit. Why wouldn't he?

Getting his solo on there would have been a good thing i think, for sales etc.

If May and Tobias joined for the tour next year that would disappoint everyone.

Axl said the other two solos didn't fit, as I remember. I think he would have used it if it fit. Why wouldn't he?

Because he is an idiot - as I said.

Because he is an idiot - as I said.

I think he picked up that May had reservations about it so decided not to use it.

And 8 years later Ron was going to tour. So it was a song that needed finishing.

I think Axl said there was no ill will intended.

Only somebody as idiotic as W. Axl Rose would get Brian May - I repeat, Brian May - to play on your album, only to butcher May's solo through pro-tools before dropping the entire thing anyhow, replacing it with something by Robin Finck!

How do you know what Brian May's unbutchered solo sounds like?