Axl explains why he doesn't let people throw shit it was in Tacoma

That is badass. Atta boy Axl!

Well my response is fuck Axl Rose and fuck Lemmy too. I've been made aware of the fact a number of time that, apparently, rockstars are not obliged to be nice to me or respectful so uh, to be quite honest with you I couldn't give a fuck if they get bottled, fuck em. If they don't have to be civil neither do I.

If you wanna go round givin' it large, smackin' photographers, actin' like you're a rudeboy well then you're gonna attract a certain kinda person like that, Cliff Richard don't have a problem with that kinda stuff, you get that kinda element when you project a certain image and set yourself up as being a certain kind of person, so don't whine when people treat you according to the way you act.

And as far as 'we can just end the show now and go home', well go on then, fuck off.

Well sorry to say, but your post is fucking stupid.
You're welcome to your opinion but quite frankly to me lifes simple right? Where i dont get respect i dont give respect and also, in an ideal world we'd all be lovey dovey kissey huggy all that fuckin bollocks right but the facts of life are thus, you play rowdy fuckin' rock n roll music you're gonna get rowdy fuckin people showing up, the odd punch up, a bottle flying here or there is par for the course, now you can moan about it for the rest of your fuckin' life it aint gonna make no fuckin difference and if you wanna walk off and cancel the gig cuz of a couple of bottles flying here or there well then goes to show whoose the fuckin' soft lad, doesnt it?

'Ooh what if a bottle hits someone in a particular spot on their head and kills them?!?'

Yeah well what if a photographer falls funny when you chin them at some fuckin' airport for taking pictures?

Whether its right or wrong or whatever this is music that came from dives and shitholes and its content and the aggressiveness of it is reflected in the lyrics and the style of the music and the general behaviour of at one time the band and to this day of the lead singer, you act fuckin' lairy make lairy music and yo attract lairy people to your gigs, it aint rocket science, no ones fuckin' bottling christian evangelical artists with their accoustic guitars and their praise Jesus stuff, you get treated like what you act like in this life I'm afraid.

Learn to fuckin' duck ;)

If someone hurled a bottle at Kurt Cobain you'd be sayin how they're the biggest scumbag in human history cause he was Punk RAWK enuff.

Yup, this sums it up

Girls can't throw that well.

No but they can make a mean sandwich :lol:
Seriously Miser, quoting your own posts to agree with yourself? :lol: You're actually not very well, are you? :lol:

:lol: I stll can't understand you brits. What a strange culture :lol:

Miser...shut the fuck up :lol:

Well my response is fuck Axl Rose and fuck Lemmy too. I've been made aware of the fact a number of time that, apparently, rockstars are not obliged to be nice to me or respectful so uh, to be quite honest with you I couldn't give a fuck if they get bottled, fuck em. If they don't have to be civil neither do I.

If you wanna go round givin' it large, smackin' photographers, actin' like you're a rudeboy well then you're gonna attract a certain kinda person like that, Cliff Richard don't have a problem with that kinda stuff, you get that kinda element when you project a certain image and set yourself up as being a certain kind of person, so don't whine when people treat you according to the way you act.

And as far as 'we can just end the show now and go home', well go on then, fuck off.

You're welcome to your opinion but quite frankly to me lifes simple right? Where i dont get respect i dont give respect and also, in an ideal world we'd all be lovey dovey kissey huggy all that fuckin bollocks right but the facts of life are thus, you play rowdy fuckin' rock n roll music you're gonna get rowdy fuckin people showing up, the odd punch up, a bottle flying here or there is par for the course, now you can moan about it for the rest of your fuckin' life it aint gonna make no fuckin difference and if you wanna walk off and cancel the gig cuz of a couple of bottles flying here or there well then goes to show whoose the fuckin' soft lad, doesnt it?

'Ooh what if a bottle hits someone in a particular spot on their head and kills them?!?'

Yeah well what if a photographer falls funny when you chin them at some fuckin' airport for taking pictures?

Whether its right or wrong or whatever this is music that came from dives and shitholes and its content and the aggressiveness of it is reflected in the lyrics and the style of the music and the general behaviour of at one time the band and to this day of the lead singer, you act fuckin' lairy make lairy music and yo attract lairy people to your gigs, it aint rocket science, no ones fuckin' bottling christian evangelical artists with their accoustic guitars and their praise Jesus stuff, you get treated like what you act like in this life I'm afraid.

Learn to fuckin' duck ;)

If someone hurled a bottle at Kurt Cobain you'd be sayin how they're the biggest scumbag in human history cause he was Punk RAWK enuff.

Yup, this sums it up

Seriously Miser, quoting your own posts to agree with yourself? :lol: You're actually not very well, are you? :lol:

There must be a chick on youtube who catches fast balls.
  • Like 1

I fully understand why he stops the shows when somebody throw somehting to the stage or to the band members....

I don't understand the St. Louis incident or when he simply doesn't show up

Learn to fuckin' duck ;)

If someone says that Kurt's hairline was all the same on his life you'd be sayin "i agree"

Never seen this until now.

Learn to fuckin' duck ;)

Yup, this sums it up

Miser...shut the fuck up :lol:

:lol: same to you little one