What if there's a song in CD about Slash?

Better

So bittersweet
This tragedy
Won't ask for absolution

= i miss you Slash its a tragedy that we broke apart but im not gonna ask for forgiveness

This melody
Inside of me
Still searches for solution

= i still hear your kick ass guitar solos inside of my head and im still searching for a lead guitarist to replace you

A twist of faith
A change of heart
Cures my infatuation

= im bipolar so i'll probably hate you tomorrow

A broken heart
Provides the spark
For my determination

= my heart is broken but that only motivated me to spend 20 years and millions of dollars making this album so i can say i didn't need you

Edited by -HollywoodRose-

I always felt like these few lines may have been essentially something Slash said to Axl at one point;

Nobody owes you,

Not one God damn thing,

You know where to put your,

Just shut up and sing

There sounds like there's so much pain in Axl's voice when he holds out the notes on the word 'sing'

Sorry could be about Slash. One of the best songs I've ever heard. Great effort from Axl

lol I see what you did here

I remain convinced that The Blues is about Slash and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

"What this means to me is more than I know you believe"

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

Better

So bittersweet

This tragedy

Won't ask for absolution

= i miss you Slash its a tragedy that we broke apart but im not gonna ask for forgiveness

This melody

Inside of me

Still searches for solution

= i still hear your kick ass guitar solos inside of my head and im still searching for a lead guitarist to replace you

A twist of faith

A change of heart

Cures my infatuation

= im bipolar so i'll probably hate you tomorrow

A broken heart

Provides the spark

For my determination

= my heart is broken but that only motivated me to spend 20 years and millions of dollars making this album so i can say i didn't need you

This.

Sorry could be about Slash. One of the best songs I've ever heard. Great effort from Axl

Sorry is about Slash. One of the worst songs I've ever heard. Pathetic effort from Axl.

Huehuehue

Sorry is about Slash. One of the worst songs I've ever heard. Pathetic effort from Axl.

Sorry is about you my friend and other GNR fans that bash Axl

I don't bash Axl, I make fun of him. I bash his solo album called Chinese Democracy, because it's shit.

bash/make fun whatever i def think the song is going at fans that turned on him

"you got all the answers, you know everything, why nobody asked you, its a mystery to me" i think is a clear as day shot at the fans

3rd verse or whatever could definitely be about slash though

"you tell them stories they'd rather believe, use and confuse them, they're numb and naive " sounds like Slash shot here while also taking a shot at the fans calling them naive

Edited by -HollywoodRose-

I don't bash Axl, I make fun of him. I bash his solo album called Chinese Democracy, because it's shit.

"you got all the answers, you know everything, why nobody asked you, its a mystery to me" i think is a clear as day shot at the fans

"you tell them stories they'd rather believe, use and confuse them, they're numb and naive " sounds like Slash shot here while also taking a shot at the fans calling them naive

It's about Slash, it's crystal clear it's about Slash. I wouldn't be surprised if bitter Axl decided to make a song bash/complaining about the fans who made him rich.

I can think of a track or two about our buddy wasted..

I inspired the MJ Fox quotes in Madagascar and the Scraped song title, the change of The Blues to Street of Dreams. In fact I masterminded the whole Network style no show release. The gong intro on Chi dem, even the whole concept of ITW is based on a love of Miss You and a post in anything goes about the meaningless of humans in the universe. Where's my 20 mil and blue m&ms, player. In my ass, that's right a stay of execution has been granted.

b

It's about Slash, it's crystal clear it's about Slash. I wouldn't be surprised if bitter Axl decided to make a song bash/complaining about the fans who made him rich.

To be fair it's clear Axl isn't the only bitter one here so..those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I can think of a track or two about our buddy wasted..

I inspired the MJ Fox quotes in Madagascar and the Scraped song title, the change of The Blues to Street of Dreams. In fact I masterminded the whole Network style no show release. The gong intro on Chi dem, even the whole concept of ITW is based on a love of Miss You and a post in anything goes about the meaningless of humans in the universe. Where's my 20 mil and blue m&ms, player. In my ass, that's right a stay of execution has been granted.

:headbang::axl:

CD is an old record, with songs written almost 20 years ago, why are we still discussing this shit?

Because it's a good album.

I can't think of any song on CD that would be about Slash. Sorry is the only one that even remotely could be. But even that one is about the press and the fans more likely. The "I'll kick your ass like I said that I would"-part is an obvious reference to Get In The Ring, which is basically Sorry part 1.