Dickinson about UYI [being individual releases]: "that’s bollocks"

A moustache with a massive pair of bollocks pounding against it?

Yes Johnathan, correct :lol:

Being of the age where I was into Guns when the UYI's came out, it was fucking awesome to have all those songs.

Sure, 25 years or whatever later you can say some songs suck and this and that detracts from blah blah blah but those two albums kicked ass.

Thats pretty much my feelings, at a certain time in my life they meant a fuckload to me and on the strength of that they will continue to have some kinda value for me. And thats including (in fact especially) your more Shotgun Blues type tracks, which seem to be universally considered a load of bollocks now but i thought they were fuckin' fantastic when i first heard em, songs with swearing in em, how hard :lol:

• Like 1

Being of the age where I was into Guns when the UYI's came out, it was fucking awesome to have all those songs.

Sure, 25 years or whatever later you can say some songs suck and this and that detracts from blah blah blah but those two albums kicked ass.

Thats pretty much my feelings, at a certain time in my life they meant a fuckload to me and on the strength of that they will continue to have some kinda value for me. And thats including (in fact especially) your more Shotgun Blues type tracks, which seem to be universally considered a load of bollocks now but i thought they were fuckin' fantastic when i first heard em, songs with swearing in em, how hard :lol:

My dad's new age girlfriend removed the "...go buy something from the new age section" sticker from both of my CDs :headbang:

Right there with you man.

My dad's new age girlfriend removed the "...go buy something from the new age section" sticker from both of my CDs :headbang:

I believe the exact wording was 'fuck off and go by something from the new age section' :lol: I never knew until i started posting on here that GITR, Shotgun Blues, My World, these were considered shite songs, the bird sounding like shes cumming was enough for My World to be considered amazing to me when i was in Year 7 :lol:

• Like 1

I believe the exact wording was 'fuck off and go by something from the new age section' :lol: I never knew until i started posting on here that GITR, Shotgun Blues, My World, these were considered shite songs, the bird sounding like shes cumming was enough for My World to be considered amazing to me when i was in Year 7 :lol:

Haha yes, UYI II in particular seemed like a really mature album to me then, and more often than not I'd be listening to it after school as it got dark and My World seemed so full on.

I'd also think of making out and then following up with a bit of vag with the hot girl at school while listening to So Fine :shrugs:

(I know you're reading this Bacardi, you little whippersnapper)

Edited by DR DOOM