Any fans of sushi?

Black Sabbath

Sushi is my overall favorite food!

I love sashimi, nigiri, and maki. Love "American rbomination" rolls, too.

Nothing beats a good piece of fatty salmon or yellow tail. I've been to some great sushi restaurants, and its always a new adventure.

Fun fact, the white tuna you like is probably not white tuna, CR. Its usually a fish called escolar which tastes really buttery.

I live in the seafood capital of the US......but find sushi absolutely disgusting. I wanted to like it, thought I would like it.....but unfortunately find it repulsive.

I could eat seafood five days a week. As long as it's cooked.

Caught a couple salmon and a bunch of prawns this weekend and cooked them up last night. BBQ the salmon. Baked the shrimp. Delicious.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

Anyone else here like sushi? I've stuck to the common stuff for the most part any times I've had it, but recently while on a work-paid trip I've gone on two "all you can eat" sushi sessions and tried a lot more types of rolls, and damn is some of this stuff absolutely amazing.

Yes, I love sushi when properly done.

I first tried Sushi for my 17th birthday... Friends of mine went out to the club, got I.D'ed/carded and kicked out (no big deal), then since I never had Sushi before, and neither did my friends I think (and one of them was in my Japanese class too)!.. I decided I wanted to try that, so we went to this Japanese place close by and... Had Sushi, and Japanese beer.

Dared my friend to eat this huge serving of Wasabi, he did, was a fun night.

I've since had Sushi countless times.

When I was 19 I even took my first steady gf to try Sushi too because she hadn't yet at this Japanese place in Chinatown (London).

Not enough food compared to the price. Maybe I would eat it more if it tasted better.

Faggòt.
So hes benching grand pianos and hes a poof and you're poncing about the kitchen with a silly hat on dipping your pinkie in sauces goin' 'mmmmmm, needs more paprika!' and HE'S the bender? :lol:
Yes. Saying sushi is bollocks is what you expect some 65 year old cunt that's spent a maximum of 10 minutes with ethnic people and wears a brown polo tucked into a pair of beige shorts with a fisherman's hat and oral thrush to say.

Sushi is fucking awesome. I particularly love it with (smoked) eel.

This is where I recently ate:

http://sushi-mall.nl/menu.html

Tried pretty much all of their sushi.

The Dutch hooray for tolerance! always has it right.

I'm looking at 'Crabby' - 80, thinking with one eyebrow raised 'tf is that?'

Also... Number 9 scares me, what is that, looks like goldfish to me.

Shout out to 31, Chicken roll! (That better not be raw chicken)!

I take it; maki means roll.

The rest of the makis seem alright

The seaweed looks green?

That curry looks alright actually..

Not enough food compared to the price. Maybe I would eat it more if it tasted better.

Faggòt.
So hes benching grand pianos and hes a poof and you're poncing about the kitchen with a silly hat on dipping your pinkie in sauces goin' 'mmmmmm, needs more paprika!' and HE'S the bender? :lol:
Yes. Saying sushi is bollocks is what you expect some 65 year old cunt that's spent a maximum of 10 minutes with ethnic people and wears a brown polo tucked into a pair of beige shorts with a fisherman's hat and oral thrush to say.

I don't like new things and I don't like ethnic people.

• Like 1