Any fans of sushi?

Black Sabbath

Get real proper Japanese Sushi. This Californian rolls cack!

Late but appreciated.

True, Japan invented it, but California embraced it, and so what if Japanese restaurants world wide wish to serve this too?

...just that there are people asking for advice on what to buy, and my advice is a traditional sushi platter over the Californian stuff. If people like Californian sushi, so be it.

I dont get it. I go to a famous Taiwaese dept store and they have California rolls. And they are obsessed with Japanese culture. I think it's just a name of a popular combo. They have Tokio Rolls too. I'm not sure if it's for me to say. I just eat what they got. I'm sure there a Sushi Origins movie in the works.

I had Takoyaki. Not the best they just gave some they cooked like last week. I'm watching GS about japanese houses that get a make over. Tiny. Everything is just space efficient. Basically the size of my living room.

No, food here is just shite full stop, in terms of the common food, obviously in London if you know where to go there is some bangin' nosh available, not for people like me and you though :lol:

What abough Borough market i had a pulled pork sandwich there. It were better than ginsters. Filthy mcnasties does a good guiness pie and chips with a pint of carlsberg.

I swear I will slap the fucking white off Snakepit's black face if I see his tongue up America's arse once more on this forum.

Nah, America is this world power that was created from rebels to the crown in England so, they wouldn't have even happened if it wasn't for us you knit-wit.

I say, as the Declaration of Independence in America was the Magna Carta's most famous work yet (The Magna Carta, also from Surrey, I might add) :) -

The United States, is England's most famous thing yet, coupled with our language that is -

shout out to all my Spanish speaking, Creole speaking friends too :lol:

But anyway.

Kudasai, sushi...

I found out Yo Sushi! was British.

• 2 weeks later...

Get real proper Japanese Sushi. This Californian rolls cack!

Late but appreciated.

True, Japan invented it, but California embraced it, and so what if Japanese restaurants world wide wish to serve this too?

The objection is regarding the substandard facsimillie aspect.

Like my problem with UK food made to look American sold to me but looks like the dish/food but doesn't taste like the dish/food.

Gumbo from Iceland my A'/foot! (the UK supermarket chain, not the nation Iceland). Doughnuts are a prime example of an American product being faked to get my money. :lol:

Do you literally ONLY talk shit? There must be a part of your brain that has to operate on planet earth. How do you manage to tie your shoelaces in the morning. Snakes I'm rooting for you bro but you've gotta give me better than this.

Ive been in Osaka/Kyoto for 5 days and still havent had sushi. Ive had Grilled beef kyoto style, teriaki chicken, grilled pork, ramen beef noodles. I did have sasimi though. Lots of street snacks like crab sticks. Had a burger at Mos Cafe this more and a constant supply of asahi and kirin beer.

No I went there last time. But maybe next year. I felt less completely lost this time. Tokyo seemed bigger.

Stayed in Hotel Monterey in Kyoto and Namba. Quite nice and very conveinent. Actually expensive for me. Fancy.

In Namba went for Matsusaka bar b q beef thing. Got all these snacks from the tax free market.green tea kit kats. I don't really know what I've done or been eating just a whirlwind tour and eating anything i saw. I'd probably put on 100kg if I stayed any longer. I could eat fried pork chops and curry all day. I know you can get it here but then you get a side of fried chicken.

I did get Sushi one night from this dept store but fell asleep watching shop japan channel.

Everything is automated. Buy ramen noodles from a machine in The Cube.