Cannabis Culture

Snake-Pit

I went through amsterdamn airport and they ran the scanner over me and it beeped. So they took aside and started searching me and my bags. And they were just so excited. I was like I dont have anything you wasting your time. So they took my bag apart. And she said its in your shoe. Inwas like nope i dont do that. She was convinced. So went to this side room and i was like no way is she touching my bum. This guy came in and was virtually in my face where is it! So i ristle theough my pockets and this chewing gum wrapper came out. And yes that was the beep. Why would take trigger cavity search?

When were you in A'dam snake-pit? I was there thursday-sunday last week. Second time for me. Where did you go and what did you do? =)

I smoke and sometimes eat marijuana

It's not legal in Sweden

Celebrate how? I smoke a couple of joints but that's not considered celebrating to me. :P

Sunday - Tuesday last week.
Omg! My city feels kind of weird now ;)

Anyway, the weed sold in Amsterdam can be really strong and the THC level is often way too high. It's almost not 'soft' drugs anymore and that should be better monitored. Maybe that would prevent those silly tourists from falling out of windows and such. Which coffeeshop did you went to btw.

And for the record, Amsterdam has way more to offer besides that. It's beautifull city, with great things to see, besides coffeeshops and the redlight district. I just needed to say this.

For some people my dear there isnt anything anywhere besides drugs and red light districts so dont take it bad, Snakes is from London, a centre of history and fashion and culture...he still dont notice a lot more besides the price of weed and the dirty bookshops in Soho, bless him :lol:

PS - Dennis Bergkamp :D

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

When were you in A'dam snake-pit? I was there thursday-sunday last week. Second time for me. Where did you go and what did you do? =)

It's not legal in Sweden

Celebrate how? I smoke a couple of joints but that's not considered celebrating to me. :P

Anyway, the weed sold in Amsterdam can be really strong and the THC level is often way too high. It's almost not 'soft' drugs anymore and that should be better monitored. Maybe that would prevent those silly tourists from falling out of windows and such. Which coffeeshop did you went to btw.

And for the record, Amsterdam has way more to offer besides that. It's beautifull city, with great things to see, besides coffeeshops and the redlight district. I just needed to say this.

Amsterdam is without doubt the most beautiful city I've ever been to. granted I haven't been to many but it's stunning. I love it. Our hotel was right next to Vondelpark so we went there a couple of times, great place to light up and the weather was perfect last thursday! We mostly went to Bulldogs Coffeshop at Leidseplein, it was probably the closest to our hotel and I like the atmosphere there. Was a bit disappointed that Grasshopper wasn't a coffeshop anymore. Stopped by at Dolphins Coffeshop as well.

Walking around stoned in the Van Gogh museum was amazing. Next time I'll make time to visit Artis, we had plans to go but not enough time.

• Like 1

It's not legal in Sweden

I am happy with what I got; stoned and hagelslag - never heard of any of their landmarks before I went and I found myself staying off Rokin by Dam Square using that as book mark for my hotel and walking passed the Royal Palace of Amsterdam thinking 'that hotel's nice' before I found out what it was.. I am from London, we speak English and USA is my sister country... My country founded that one, growing up we dream of going to Hollywood too lol - Dam Square/Trafalgar Square... Amsterdam/The NL is smaller than London/The UK; but just as proud, that said, when I left Calias for Dover, felt good returning to the English speaking world again :)

It's not legal in Sweden

Amsterdam is without doubt the most beautiful city I've ever been to. granted I haven't been to many but it's stunning. I love it. Our hotel was right next to Vondelpark so we went there a couple of times, great place to light up and the weather was perfect last thursday! We mostly went to Bulldogs Coffeshop at Leidseplein, it was probably the closest to our hotel and I like the atmosphere there. Was a bit disappointed that Grasshopper wasn't a coffeshop anymore. Stopped by at Dolphins Coffeshop as well.

Walking around stoned in the Van Gogh museum was amazing. Next time I'll make time to visit Artis, we had plans to go but not enough time.

You stayed in my old neighberhood. Nice to hear you did something else besides getting stoned ;) Edited by MB.

It's funny, I just read an article on Rolling Stone about the Potheads Guide to the Candidates. And disturbingly enough, I agreed with Jeb and Trump. They were the only ones with balls enough to say: (Jeb) I smoked it, regret it, if a state legalized it, that's their business.

(Trump) Never had a drink, never done drugs, but if states make it legal, it's legal.