Will Axl be able to pull off Coma on a reunion tour?

In the sense that it would entertain the audience and give them a good time, yes; in the sense that a few people here would go through their regular moaning and bitching about extra breathers in the outro causing him to miss some lines and a general lack of raspiness throughout the song, no.

I am still waiting for a SDB recording of the live performances of COMA, LOCOMOTIVE, BAD APPLES (there is the Rio one, which is terrific) AND HOPEFULLY SOME MORE with Izzy (1991 tour).

There are two SBD versions of COMA. Chicago and Live Era. Also Axl said Locomotive was Slash's baby on the record not COMA.

No Izzy, no good

Coma would always get more votes than Yesterdays... Coma is one of the most spectacular GNR songs, if not the most.

Agree. If he's back with GnR anything is possible.

he also needs to work a lot

Yesterdays is a single that a lot of casuals know and Coma is a 10 minute epilogue that only hardcore fans care about. Yesterdays would win every time.

Coma would always get more votes than Yesterdays... Coma is one of the most spectacular GNR songs, if not the most.

Agree. If he's back with GnR anything is possible.

he also needs to work a lot

Yesterdays is a single that a lot of casuals know and Coma is a 10 minute epilogue that only hardcore fans care about. Yesterdays would win every time.

Metal Hammer readers voted Coma their favorite GNR song?

I don't know what to make of that, whether they actually like GNR or if it's just one they like.

This is one amazing song. I would love to hear Axl do Coma live, but it's a very long song and I'm not sure he could do it anymore.

I love the part "Can someone tell me what the fuck's going on?" Goddamnit!

Love all the hospital stuff during the song too. When I found out it was about when Axl overdosed, it just made the song all the more great.

I was thinking if it was an Original 5 show they would drop a lot of stuff like Nov Rain, Estranged, Civil War, CD material and just play tight sets of AFD/Lies/some UYI era stuff with new reunion record material.

Terminator theme intro music

Pretty Tied Up

It's So Easy

Brownstone

Welcome to the Jungle

14 Years

Think About You

Used to Love Her

My Michelle

Nice Boys

Attitude

You're Crazy