Fortus or pitman gone now?

As long as...well, you know?

As long as Axl and Dizzy share that bond, there is a Guns N' Roses.

The Fabulous Piano Boys.

Michelle Pheiffer writhing on a piano to Street of Dreams shoulda been the video. Kenny Powers busts in and Axl decks him. Last of video is Dizzy loading Kenny into a canon to fire over the grand canyon.

• Like 1

as much as i love izzy i really do hope they dont kick fortus

the fact that he stayed 13 years in axl's cover band speaks volumes about fortus' mediocrity.

I couldn't agree more. There's nothing special about Fortus, he's just a session musician, not someone with a lot of creativity (not a songwriter).

I don't care about Axl's band but I'd love to see the hack Pitman not associated with the GNR name anymore, what a talentless hack Pitman is, dear God. Mediocre musician, terrible producer, can't even come up with his own pointless ambient intros :lol:

Axl got some very talented musicians for his solo project which he calls GNR. Pitman is not one of them.

Fully agree. Pitman and Ashba, the hackiest of hacks

Pitman was just with Axl last week according to the twitter pictures they posted.

?? Sarcastic post or you have proof?

They both posted on Twitter from the same location on the same day.

Oh gotcha! Thought they like posted a pic together or something.. Surely they did cross paths though!

Exactly I'd love to see Izzy and Richard both onboard for a reunion, I just have a gut feeling richard and slash's styles work really well.

As much as I love, respect and admire Izzy, he will be a nostalgic accesorie. I've seen him live with nuGUns a handful of times and I think his guitar volume is on 0. He is stiff as a mummy on stage, comes in late for the choruses and looks like he doesn't remember the lyrics. Id still would want him on board, but for performance Richard is needed.

Spot on about Izzy

It is not a reunion without Izzy, period. No more than Izzy with NuGnR or Duff with NuGnr.

Exactly I'd love to see Izzy and Richard both onboard for a reunion, I just have a gut feeling richard and slash's styles work really well.

As much as I love, respect and admire Izzy, he will be a nostalgic accesorie. I've seen him live with nuGUns a handful of times and I think his guitar volume is on 0. He is stiff as a mummy on stage, comes in late for the choruses and looks like he doesn't remember the lyrics. Id still would want him on board, but for performance Richard is needed.

Spot on about Izzy

It is not a reunion without Izzy, period. No more than Izzy with NuGnR or Duff with NuGnr.

Agreed. Not sure what DIST is talking about but, Izzy was always kind of a mummy except when he was intoxicated in the early days. It's his shtick.

Back on topic, looks like Pitman will announce he's left the band within the next couple of months...?

Process of elimination: Dj is already gone. Bumble is gone and they spoke about him. Tommy has done all his talking thru other sources. Comes down to what the article originally reported and since fortus has seemingly said it's news to him, im now expecting an announcement from neil pitman in the near future...

Spot on about Izzy

Izzy should be there..no doubt about that...even if he's sitting on a rocking chair noodling on an acoustic..

What I am saying is that Izzy live on stage today (I think due to his previous drug abuse) is very stiff and underperforms.

Edited by DIST

Izzy has always been that way. That was part of the appeal. Chill to the left, funky on the right and crazy in the middle.

He ain't funky or crazy this days.

Chill to the left (Izzy), funky on the right (Slash) and crazy in the middle (Axl).

Edited by Matt13