Original members in talks over world tour (??)

IMO the sheer and utter silence from everyone in both the current camp and the old lineup should be all the assurance we need that this is actually going to happen. Nobody has flat out denied any of the "speculation" or "rumors" that are pretty much flooding the news now on a daily basis. You would think if it weren't true someone would have said something by now.

I find it funny that it is considered a good thing in a band world when they're completely silent. Only in GNR land. I can't think of a single band that acts this way and then acts like the fans are to blame for the backlash.

I agree Rusty but again, nobody has denied anything and if you remember when the whole "reissue of CD" rumor was floating around Axl himself went in Twitter to say that there was never any intention on re issuing the album. So you would think if it wasn't true something would be said now. I'm going to reach out to someone to see if Murdy actually knows something,

I'm split on the silence. If Axl's disdain towards Slash runs as deep as always, he may see it as the smart thing to do to turn his back on the uproar created by his enemy. On the other hand, we'd expect Axl to blow the rumor up with a long detailed letter about how he is being persecuted by Slash. I'm still undecided.

They're caning my mate John Lennon in the side bar, 'shockiong footage of John Lennon mocking the disabled revealed', whatcha mean 'revealed', that footage has been available for 40 years :lol: Fuck me it was on The Beatles Anthology which was serialised and it felt like the entire nation was watching when i was a lad, how is this in any sense some new revelation, it's available on DVD on every high street in the western world :lol:

I'm split on the silence. If Axl's disdain towards Slash runs as deep as always, he may see it as the smart thing to do to turn his back on the uproar created by his enemy. On the other hand, we'd expect Axl to blow the rumor up with a long detailed letter about how he is being persecuted by Slash. I'm still undecided.

Del James wouldn't wish Happy Birthday to Slash if Axl still hated Slash.

They're caning my mate John Lennon in the side bar, 'shockiong footage of John Lennon mocking the disabled revealed', whatcha mean 'revealed', that footage has been available for 40 years :lol: Fuck me it was on The Beatles Anthology which was serialised and it felt like the entire nation was watching when i was a lad, how is this in any sense some new revelation, it's available on DVD on every high street in the western world :lol:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Put down the bong.

• Like 1

Put down the bong.

What the fucks that got to do with bongs or being high or weed? :lol:

Put down the bong.

Your disassociative ramblings about John Lennon in a thread about GN'R reunion rumours? :lol:

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2

Del James wouldn't wish Happy Birthday to Slash if Axl still hated Slash.

I follow that but it doesn't confirm a reunion. That's the subject that matters to me. I honestly don't care whether or not they kissed and made up. It doesn't affect me one bit.

Put down the bong.
Your disassociative ramblings about John Lennon in a thread about GN'R reunion rumours? :lol:

Only its not disassociative is it because its what appears on the sidebar on the link to the article and illustrates the quality of journalism of the paper doing the reporting here and consequently how serious its reporting should be taken, I suppose I could've spelt that out explicitly so you'll have to forgive me on that one, i didnt think grown ups needed a trail of breadcrumbs to find their way home :lol:

• Like 1

IMO the sheer and utter silence from everyone in both the current camp and the old lineup should be all the assurance we need that this is actually going to happen. Nobody has flat out denied any of the "speculation" or "rumors" that are pretty much flooding the news now on a daily basis. You would think if it weren't true someone would have said something by now.

I find it funny that it is considered a good thing in a band world when they're completely silent. Only in GNR land. I can't think of a single band that acts this way and then acts like the fans are to blame for the backlash.

Van Halen acts the same way. They got back together, followed by a tour, followed by years of silence while everyone had to speculate on if they were even still together, followed by an album, followed by an aborted tour where Eddie got sick, followed by years of mud-slinging towards each other in the press, followed by the tour they're on now. Every time one member is interviewed they blame the others for the lack of another album.

They've all talked about it. You'd have to be incredibly naive to think they haven't. Even Duff has admitted he's talked to Axl about it. So it's pretty obvious they have all talked about it, the only two who may not have talked about it with each other would be Axl and Slash but it's pretty obvious that every other member has talked with the other about a reunion at som point

Put down the bong.

Only its not disassociative is it because its what appears on the sidebar on the link to the article and illustrates the quality of journalism of the paper doing the reporting here and consequently how serious its reporting should be taken, I suppose I could've spelt that out explicitly so you'll have to forgive me on that one, i didnt think grown ups needed a trail of breadcrumbs to find their way home :lol:

Unassociated rambling then???