David Cameron had sex with a pig.

Towelie

George Osbourne was in a younger year than Boris and Dave,

article-2173628-14103BFD000005DC-40_306x

That is the suit of the Bullingdon Club by the way. It all has to be from the same tailor in Oxford and will set you back nearly £4,000 - which is not too bad for a top end suit if you are a businessman I suppose but quite steep for the circumstances here.

Have a read of this. More revelations about his years at Oxford.

Clean-cut, supremely self-assured and good-looking, with slightly floppy hair, the young David Cameron was never short of female attention.

By all accounts, he was a hit with women at Oxford University, enjoying nights on the pull - a recreation he apparently called ‘wooding’ - at a club called Playpen. This was run by some friends of his and had a reputation as a meat market.

One contemporary, whose room was across the corridor from his at Brasenose College, recalls ‘a conveyor belt of pretty girls coming in and out of his room.

‘Living next to him, I was quite jealous. Most people were, I imagine. I think he slept with all the good-looking girls from college,’ he recalls. However, Cameron’s romantic encounters were not all brief.

While a student, he had two serious girlfriends: Catherine Snow, whom he dated in his first term; and Francesca Ferguson, a tall, half-German history student, with whom he had a long affair.

After Oxford, Cameron became a £10,000-a-year researcher at Conservative Central Office - ‘an absolute bonking shop’ at the time, recalls one contemporary.

Romantic opportunities were one of the perks of the job. ‘All the girls fancied him,’ according to one account.

Cameron’s most significant conquest was a beautiful blonde called Laura Adshead, who seemed destined for a stellar political career. Educated at Cheltenham Ladies’ College and Oxford, she dated him for a year.

When Cameron ended it, Laura was so upset that she reportedly had to be given a period of compassionate leave from work.

Later, she moved to America, where her hard-partying lifestyle spiralled into drink and drug addiction.

Subsequently, she became a nun.

Now in her late-40s, she is known as Sister John Mary and lives at the Abbey of Regina Laudis in a little town called Bethlehem, in Connecticut.

Worth reading the whole thing for nights on coke,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3242504/Drugs-debauchery-making-extraordinary-Prime-Minister-years-rumours-dogged-truth-shockingly-decadent-Oxford-days-gifted-Bullingdon-boy.html

Here is the Bully club featuring Cameron and Boris - the face of haughty disdain sporting iffy 1980s barnats,

article-2407406-1B8A4305000005DC-25_634x

I did try and get membership but didn't have the £50 on me at the time.

Boris had a suit made and the trouser length was like that? Should have gotten a refund.

As fellow lanky streak I imagine you'd understand those issues, my fuckin trousers do that all the time, no matter how well fitted they are. I see your point though, for four fuckin' grand you'd think ol' Ikey the Tailor'd do you a better job eh?

It is Boris - 'nuff said.

Corbyn shagged Diane Abbott; that is a thought I want to banish!

Jeremy Corbyn was tonight dragged into the scandal over David Cameron's alleged violation of a dead pig after appearing to compare it to his relationship with Diane Abbott.

The Labour leader 'favourited' a message sent to him on Twitter which read: 'Which is worse? F****** a pig or f****** Diane Abbott?'

Mr Corbyn is reported to have had a fling with his fellow Labour MP in the 1970s while estranged from his first wife.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3243527/Jeremy-Corbyn-dragged-Cameron-s-Piggate-scandal-favouriting-Tweet-comparing-fling-Diane-Abbott.html

Like it or lump, this pig fucker made it so this pig fucker and others alike in the future, will each have 5 year terms... So; we're stuck with him; he won his 2nd term this year (if you're not clued up on UK politics)

Here is the Bully club featuring Cameron and Boris - the face of haughty disdain sporting iffy 1980s barnats,

Boris had a suit made and the trouser length was like that? Should have gotten a refund.

The guy in the back in the shades is all like;

'Welcome to the House of Fun

Now I've come of age
Welcome to the House of Fun
Welcome to the lion's den
Temptation's on his way
Welcome to the House of'

Looks like Boris and his bum chum/fuck buddy to his right on the left of him in that photo switched trousers by mistake!

Also, judging by their faces; Boris is the top :lol:

ALSO!

WHY IS THAT BOY SITTING ON A PILLOW?

Makes ya think. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

Like it or lump, this pig fucker made it so this pig fucker and others alike in the future, will each have 5 year terms... So; we're stuck with him; he won his 2nd term this year (if you're not clued up on UK politics)

Now I've come of age

Temptation's on his way

Welcome to the House of'

Looks like Boris and his bum chum/fuck buddy to his right on the left of him in that photo switched trousers by mistake!

ALSO!

Not a Bullingdon Boy then? They let multi-ethnic types in you know - the King of Thailand for instance and the heir to the House of Bismark?

I'm sure he did worse than that. Soggy biscuit fo sho.

You could say the prejudice of the Bullingdon Club is much worse. Apparently you have to get out a fifty pound note and burn it with a lighter in front of a tramp in order to be initiated into The Bullingdon Club. The suits cost nearly £4,000 which automatically means you have to be very rich, richer than most Oxford students, to obtain membership. And the whole rational behind trashing restaurants is ''we are so rich: we can pay it off straight away in a hour''. (I suppose that latter point is a bit like how rock stars trash hotel rooms; that reminds me of a Peter Grant incident after a Zeppelin television throwing contest. When Grant went to pay the bill, a hotel receptionist or usher said, ''I've always wanted to do that [smash a TV]'' to which Grant, handing him a tidy sum, replied ''have one on me''.)

The only thing in the Bullingdon's defense is they are willing to take a time in the cells and/or an asbo, and that it began as a cricketing club, back in the 18th century!

To be honest that doesnt sound too bad. When I went out with my friend in the uni rugby team he would wave 20s at tramps snd shout "you want this dont you'" then throw cigarettes at them. It was poor but we were so drunk I never said anything. He was twat to be honest.

Rugby initiation was pretty bad. You go on some pub crawl downing pints then go back the union and start puking pissing on pint glasses in a circle. Then new recruits have to down a pint of piss and puke. So glad not a rugby player.

Soggy biscuit is 14 year olds jerking on to a biscuit/cookie in the dorms. Last one to come eats it. Normally arranged by David Cameron type. Anything with a pig is fine by me. But not the biscuit!

So if thinking of sending kids to public school. Think once or twice.

Another classic rugby haze is theres a park famous for male rape in freshers week so they strip the newbies down and chase them into the park.

Some peoples families do have money. Some guy I knew got sports car for graduation. And he got a 2:2 in civ eng! He was so happy. Then we went Greece and one his friends had speedboat off the shore. I had this job handing out flyers and i got a 2 beers a day for it. So I took those beers on this boat and there were like tons of girls.

You know what the top present for girls graduation in china? Breast enlargement or some sort cosmetic surgery. 4k wrecking a restaurant is more constructive.

Money? I got more posts than you had hot dinners son.

• Like 1

Cams a bit of a fuckin' rudie yknow, i think i like him :lol:

Obama is a pimp but if it doesnt come out he banged Beyonce at some point Ill be disappointed with his presidency.

Clinton had it right, thats exacty what you do in the oval office.

Prince is an embarrassment with that Ill be your tampon. Should never be king. The Clash would never let it happen.

• Like 1

Now I've come of age

Temptation's on his way

Welcome to the House of'

ALSO!

Not a Bullingdon Boy then? They let multi-ethnic types in you know - the King of Thailand for instance and the heir to the House of Bismark?

?

I get the multi ethnic King of Thailand/House of Bismarck being the only colour up in there observational humour, I think I get everything, but Bullingdon Boy

In my head dictionary does straight from 'bull' to 'burrito', I assume Bullingdon Boy; some frat?/Old Boy Network?

??

Edited by Snake-Pit

I'm sure he did worse than that. Soggy biscuit fo sho.

You could say the prejudice of the Bullingdon Club is much worse. Apparently you have to get out a fifty pound note and burn it with a lighter in front of a tramp in order to be initiated into The Bullingdon Club. The suits cost nearly £4,000 which automatically means you have to be very rich, richer than most Oxford students, to obtain membership. And the whole rational behind trashing restaurants is ''we are so rich: we can pay it off straight away in a hour''. (I suppose that latter point is a bit like how rock stars trash hotel rooms; that reminds me of a Peter Grant incident after a Zeppelin television throwing contest. When Grant went to pay the bill, a hotel receptionist or usher said, ''I've always wanted to do that [smash a TV]'' to which Grant, handing him a tidy sum, replied ''have one on me''.)

The only thing in the Bullingdon's defense is they are willing to take a time in the cells and/or an asbo, and that it began as a cricketing club, back in the 18th century!

To be honest that doesnt sound too bad. When I went out with my friend in the uni rugby team he would wave 20s at tramps snd shout "you want this dont you'" then throw cigarettes at them. It was poor but we were so drunk I never said anything. He was twat to be honest.

Rugby initiation was pretty bad. You go on some pub crawl downing pints then go back the union and start puking pissing on pint glasses in a circle. Then new recruits have to down a pint of piss and puke. So glad not a rugby player.

Soggy biscuit is 14 year olds jerking on to a biscuit/cookie in the dorms. Last one to come eats it. Normally arranged by David Cameron type. Anything with a pig is fine by me. But not the biscuit!

So if thinking of sending kids to public school. Think once or twice.

Another classic rugby haze is theres a park famous for male rape in freshers week so they strip the newbies down and chase them into the park.

Some peoples families do have money. Some guy I knew got sports car for graduation. And he got a 2:2 in civ eng! He was so happy. Then we went Greece and one his friends had speedboat off the shore. I had this job handing out flyers and i got a 2 beers a day for it. So I took those beers on this boat and there were like tons of girls.

You know what the top present for girls graduation in china? Breast enlargement or some sort cosmetic surgery. 4k wrecking a restaurant is more constructive.

Money? I got more posts than you had hot dinners son.

That is why I am not as shocked and surprised by the pig story as most here. Schools (particularly public), sporting clubs and gentlemen's clubs have all sorts of weird - and sometimes disgusting - rituals whence conducted inebriated. Usually they involve getting your wanger out and/or bodily fluids.

PS

In my school, there was a rumour (before we entered the school) that they ''put your head down a toilet''. Head with a load of school boy piss and shit vs penis in a pig? It is six-and-two-threes really but suddenly Babe looks a more appealing chum! Happily the toilet incident did not happen to me nor my friends so maybe it was a ritual that had died out by the time we got there, or just a rumour - or maybe just a story to scare newbies.

Edited by DieselDaisy