David Cameron had sex with a pig.

Towelie

I'm sure he did worse than that. Soggy biscuit fo sho.

You could say the prejudice of the Bullingdon Club is much worse. Apparently you have to get out a fifty pound note and burn it with a lighter in front of a tramp in order to be initiated into The Bullingdon Club. The suits cost nearly £4,000 which automatically means you have to be very rich, richer than most Oxford students, to obtain membership. And the whole rational behind trashing restaurants is ''we are so rich: we can pay it off straight away in a hour''. (I suppose that latter point is a bit like how rock stars trash hotel rooms; that reminds me of a Peter Grant incident after a Zeppelin television throwing contest. When Grant went to pay the bill, a hotel receptionist or usher said, ''I've always wanted to do that [smash a TV]'' to which Grant, handing him a tidy sum, replied ''have one on me''.)

The only thing in the Bullingdon's defense is they are willing to take a time in the cells and/or an asbo, and that it began as a cricketing club, back in the 18th century!

Here is the Bully club featuring Cameron and Boris - the face of haughty disdain sporting iffy 1980s barnats,

article-2407406-1B8A4305000005DC-25_634x

I did try and get membership but didn't have the £50 on me at the time.

To be honest that doesnt sound too bad. When I went out with my friend in the uni rugby team he would wave 20s at tramps snd shout "you want this dont you'" then throw cigarettes at them. It was poor but we were so drunk I never said anything. He was twat to be honest.

Rugby initiation was pretty bad. You go on some pub crawl downing pints then go back the union and start puking pissing on pint glasses in a circle. Then new recruits have to down a pint of piss and puke. So glad not a rugby player.

Soggy biscuit is 14 year olds jerking on to a biscuit/cookie in the dorms. Last one to come eats it. Normally arranged by David Cameron type. Anything with a pig is fine by me. But not the biscuit!

So if thinking of sending kids to public school. Think once or twice.

Another classic rugby haze is theres a park famous for male rape in freshers week so they strip the newbies down and chase them into the park.

Some peoples families do have money. Some guy I knew got sports car for graduation. And he got a 2:2 in civ eng! He was so happy. Then we went Greece and one his friends had speedboat off the shore. I had this job handing out flyers and i got a 2 beers a day for it. So I took those beers on this boat and there were like tons of girls.

You know what the top present for girls graduation in china? Breast enlargement or some sort cosmetic surgery. 4k wrecking a restaurant is more constructive.

Money? I got more posts than you had hot dinners son.

That is why I am not as shocked and surprised by the pig story as most here. Schools (particularly public), sporting clubs and gentlemen's clubs have all sorts of weird - and sometimes disgusting - rituals whence conducted inebriated. Usually they involve getting your wanger out and/or bodily fluids.

PS

In my school, there was a rumour (before we entered the school) that they ''put your head down a toilet''. Head with a load of school boy piss and shit vs penis in a pig? It is six-and-two-threes really but suddenly Babe looks a more appealing chum! Happily the toilet incident did not happen to me nor my friends so maybe it was a ritual that had died out by the time we got there, or just a rumour - or maybe just a story to scare newbies.

Our year had some light hearted stipidity. Just on your birthday you got a wedgie. Well i didnt bcos i had a whole dating gypsy prostitute heroin menancing thing going on, although I was just Shit break from American Pie who smoked a lot of hash. But they did one guy every day for a week just bcos he was small and light and his head would go through the panel ceiling as he bounced up and down. Boxers leave cuts. One guy wore his mums knickers when it was his turn, came off pretty easily. All these tory fucks sound all posh but they are animals. at the end of the day it's just a bit a fun. Just not my idea of fun.

You could say the prejudice of the Bullingdon Club is much worse. Apparently you have to get out a fifty pound note and burn it with a lighter in front of a tramp in order to be initiated into The Bullingdon Club. The suits cost nearly £4,000 which automatically means you have to be very rich, richer than most Oxford students, to obtain membership. And the whole rational behind trashing restaurants is ''we are so rich: we can pay it off straight away in a hour''. (I suppose that latter point is a bit like how rock stars trash hotel rooms; that reminds me of a Peter Grant incident after a Zeppelin television throwing contest. When Grant went to pay the bill, a hotel receptionist or usher said, ''I've always wanted to do that [smash a TV]'' to which Grant, handing him a tidy sum, replied ''have one on me''.)

The only thing in the Bullingdon's defense is they are willing to take a time in the cells and/or an asbo, and that it began as a cricketing club, back in the 18th century!

Here is the Bully club featuring Cameron and Boris - the face of haughty disdain sporting iffy 1980s barnats,

To be honest that doesnt sound too bad. When I went out with my friend in the uni rugby team he would wave 20s at tramps snd shout "you want this dont you'" then throw cigarettes at them. It was poor but we were so drunk I never said anything. He was twat to be honest.

Rugby initiation was pretty bad. You go on some pub crawl downing pints then go back the union and start puking pissing on pint glasses in a circle. Then new recruits have to down a pint of piss and puke. So glad not a rugby player.

Soggy biscuit is 14 year olds jerking on to a biscuit/cookie in the dorms. Last one to come eats it. Normally arranged by David Cameron type. Anything with a pig is fine by me. But not the biscuit!

Another classic rugby haze is theres a park famous for male rape in freshers week so they strip the newbies down and chase them into the park.

Some peoples families do have money. Some guy I knew got sports car for graduation. And he got a 2:2 in civ eng! He was so happy. Then we went Greece and one his friends had speedboat off the shore. I had this job handing out flyers and i got a 2 beers a day for it. So I took those beers on this boat and there were like tons of girls.

You know what the top present for girls graduation in china? Breast enlargement or some sort cosmetic surgery. 4k wrecking a restaurant is more constructive.

That is why I am not as shocked and surprised by the pig story as most here. Schools (particularly public), sporting clubs and gentlemen's clubs have all sorts of weird - and sometimes disgusting - rituals whence conducted inebriated. Usually they involve getting your wanger out and/or bodily fluids.

PS

In my school, there was a rumour (before we entered the school) that they ''put your head down a toilet''. Head with a load of school boy piss and shit vs penis in a pig? It is six-and-two-threes really but suddenly Babe looks a more appealing chum! Happily the toilet incident did not happen to me nor my friends so maybe it was a ritual that had died out by the time we got there, or just a rumour - or maybe just a story to scare newbies.

Not to put too fine a point on it but if someone did that/tried to do that to me they'd better fuckin' kill me afterwards if they know whats best for them cuz I'd petrol bomb their fuckin' house. Initiation my fuckin' arse, who wants to join a club that you gotta get fuckin' bummed to become a fuckin' member of.

PS

Not to put too fine a point on it but if someone did that/tried to do that to me they'd better fuckin' kill me afterwards if they know whats best for them cuz I'd petrol bomb their fuckin' house. Initiation my fuckin' arse, who wants to join a club that you gotta get fuckin' bummed to become a fuckin' member of.

What you mean the toilet head thing at my school? Well here it was more involuntary. Basically a bunch of higher year hooligans would grab you and put your head down the cistern and flush it. That was the myth anywhere. Luckily it was just that!

PS

What you mean the toilet head thing at my school? Well here it was more involuntary. Basically a bunch of higher year hooligans would grab you and put your head down the cistern and flush it. That was the myth anywhere. Luckily it was just that!

They had an equivalent at my school too, i just never found myself subject to it, kinda like yours.

PS

They had an equivalent at my school too, i just never found myself subject to it, kinda like yours.

I think everybody at every school had those rumours, don't think it has actually happened to anyone to be honest.

My school was so bad my friend used to go to a toilet cubicle for the whole day. And understand these were fairly foul toilets - think the toilet in Trainspotting writ large. He must have spent three years of his life asphyxiating on urine fumes.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Sometimes i used to bunk off and jus go down the woods and do fuck all all day? Going into town was so bait cuz its such a small town and when you're 11 or 12 in them early days you clearly look like a child so you cant blag it, so i would just go down these woods. From 9 til 3, just poncing about in these woods, it was alright though, far as i was concerned it beat school, i used to make a little pinic of it, nick some sandwhiches and a bar of chocolate and something to drink from the cornershop, bring a dirty book or nick a copy of The Daily Sport and just lounge about all day wishing the day would end faster.

One time i walked the entire length of the woods to see where the other end came out, was some kinda fuckin' farm with cows and cattle grates and all sorts, was quite idyllic actually :lol:

Had some mates come a couple of times but it was so fuckin boring most people'd rather school...but not i. Also when you were around there in groups it was more conspicuous.

I hated school, id do anything to avoid it, anything at all, not quite as bad as your toilet cubicle mate but similarly stupid stuff. Got caught bunking by an off duty copper once, swore he wouldnt grass if we just walked back to school, fuckin' deputy head waiting at the gates for us which goes to prove the old adage never trust a fuckin' copper :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I used to write my own :lol: Or another way was borrow the key to my sisters room, go downstairs, open and close the front door so it sounds like someone left out of it, creep back upstairs and go in her room and lock the door, wait til 9am til Mum and Dad left for work then i had the whole house to myself, sat around watching action movies all day and get back in her room by 2:45 for when Mum gets back.

I was a fuckin genius bunker really, i did it so much this one time our IT teacher was looking at our terms work and i only did 3 sides of this A5 exercise book, over a whole term :lol: She just flung the book across the room and went 'just get out, go on, get out of my sight!'...she meant leave the class and wait outside, i just walked out of school and went home :lol:

• Like 1

Oh wait it's a scandalous allegation!

The press had a field day yesterday.

Oh no!!! :lol:

Yesterday, saw this thread, thought maybe some Indie-Punk band wrote a song about David Cameron having sex with a pig or whatever...

Later that day at lunch, yesterday, was reading my free newspaper at work and there it was, I was like 'Oh my God!'...

Lord Ashcroft... Never heard of him, but he got dirt on the Prime Minister..

David-Cameron-memes-on-PigGate.jpg

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 2

Man this is bollocks. Who hasn't fucked a fat bird?

We talking beastiality illegal freaky shit.

He is alleged to have sex with this animal as part of a dare of initiation into a diner's club...

A diner's club of all things.

Not a university fraternity or underground organisation of power, but a fucking diner's club!

In Oxfordshire..

Talk about a gullible fool ready to do anything x x x to kiss ass his way up.

PORK-Scratch that, fuck it, keep him, if that man is willing to do that to move up, and now that he the PM and he sells out for the bigger social & economical picture and takes the country up with him on the world's stage as he's doing it, then fuck it... 'One hog at a time.'

Edited by Snake-Pit

It was a drunken ritual at a gentleman's club but how the joke is being constructed upon the internet, through memes and things, is that it entailed bestiality; as if Cameron has a Welshman's relationship with a pig. I do not think people understand that there are millions of these crazy things in existence. Show me a collection of boys with a pretension to elitism, and I will give you an example of one of these rituals. But anyhow, let the nonsense continued...

Plus it is being accepted as a truism - what about innocent 'till proven guilty? The allegation was made in an upcoming book written by a political rival. Would you trust Stalin writing on Trotsky? Also, it was an event thirty years ago in which, presumably everybody was intoxicated (as this was a drinking society)!

The internet is a strange place.

But by all means, let the pig jokes continue...

Sometimes i used to bunk off and jus go down the woods and do fuck all all day? Going into town was so bait cuz its such a small town and when you're 11 or 12 in them early days you clearly look like a child so you cant blag it, so i would just go down these woods. From 9 til 3, just poncing about in these woods, it was alright though, far as i was concerned it beat school, i used to make a little pinic of it, nick some sandwhiches and a bar of chocolate and something to drink from the cornershop, bring a dirty book or nick a copy of The Daily Sport and just lounge about all day wishing the day would end faster.

One time i walked the entire length of the woods to see where the other end came out, was some kinda fuckin' farm with cows and cattle grates and all sorts, was quite idyllic actually :lol:

Had some mates come a couple of times but it was so fuckin boring most people'd rather school...but not i. Also when you were around there in groups it was more conspicuous.

I hated school, id do anything to avoid it, anything at all, not quite as bad as your toilet cubicle mate but similarly stupid stuff. Got caught bunking by an off duty copper once, swore he wouldnt grass if we just walked back to school, fuckin' deputy head waiting at the gates for us which goes to prove the old adage never trust a fuckin' copper :lol:

So Dave fucked a pig and you got fucked by a pig :lol:

• Like 1

So Dave fucked a pig and you got fucked by a pig :lol:

Its one of those things again where we were asking for it, me and my mates Matt and Jim 12 or 13 yrs old, standing by a bunch of swings in the park smoking Lambert and Butler fags in full school uniform at 11am, every fuckin' grown up that passed us was looking at us funny. This geezer walks by with these massive dogs and he goes what you doing here and Jims like what the fucks it gotta do with you and hes like shouldnt you be in school? And Matts like we're on study leave (blatantly too young) and he goes oh you go Bushey Meads yeah? My son goes there, Mark Bailey and Matt slips up and goes 'hes in my class!' The fuckin' dickhead and hes like hes in year 8, shouldnt you all be in class? So i got all cheeky on him like shouldnt you be at work, what you doin talking to boys in the park, why aint you at work you fuckin' nonce and hes like well im a police officer and im off duty, that shut me up a bit lively :lol: So anyway he goes you lot walk to school and go back to class and we'll say no more about it, im gonna drive up and make sure you're headed that way, if you're not im telling your school, so we do as he says and he drives past and the fuckin' Deputy Head was at the gates and he was just loving it like 'well well well', smug bastard, proper laid it on like 'id like to tell you a story, its a story about 3 stupid little boys who thought they were clever, smoking cigarettes and breaking bottles in the park and being abusive to passers by, until they passed a gentleman walking his dogs' and blah blah blah blah blah :lol: That cunt hated me, he looked spot on like Gerry Adams.

• Like 1