Reunion Tour / Dream setlist?

And the only potential problem I see for Steven there is YCBM.

Do you really believe that? Any decent drummer can play You Could Be Mine.

Adler came up with the drums for YCBM.

so there you go... i have always wondered about that... do you have any source for that?

Edited by ludurigan

so there you go... i have always wondered about that... do you have any source for that?

The song was written in '85 or '86. "Bitch slap rappin' and youre cocaine tounge" line was in the liner notes of Appetite, kind of as a teaser for the next album. Axl talks about it in an interview in 1990 or '91. Edited by ChineseIRS

The song was written in '85 or '86. "Bitch slap rappin' and youre cocaine tounge" line was in the liner notes of Appetite, kind of as a teaser for the next album. Axl talks about it in an interview in 1990 or '91.

oh, everybody knows that. that doesnt mean the song had that drum intro in 85 or 86.

The song was written in '85 or '86. "Bitch slap rappin' and youre cocaine tounge" line was in the liner notes of Appetite, kind of as a teaser for the next album. Axl talks about it in an interview in 1990 or '91.

oh, everybody knows that. that doesnt mean the song had that drum intro in 85 or 86.

I guess im assuming a little bit there. I mean for the most part it looks as though Sorum came in and just did his version of Adlers parts. I thought i heard that the drum intro has always been there, dont remember from where though. Its not a complicated part though and theres no way that Steven would not be able to play it. Im a musician, not a drummer mind you, and i can play it. Its really not hard at all.

you aint the first

breakdown

sympathy for the ******

black leather

The Blues

Scraped

Live and let die

Knockin on Heavens Door

My World Acoustic

Since I dont have you

This I'd Love

bad Obsession

Don't Let go (en vouge cover)

Close with a cover of Let it go from frozen

You forgot Silkworms, shame on you!

Idk why people get upset with LALD and KOHD. Guns' versions were just as popular, if not more popular, than the original versions. They are just as much staples as their own songs because they pretty much made them their own songs.

The only reason they are considered 'staples' is because the band have made them 'staples' by insisting on their inclusion in their setlist. I've never met anyone who remotely likes their KOHD. Usually people go to the bathroom during the endless ''knock knock knockin' on heaven's dawwwah's. It is a pisser break.

Idk why people get upset with LALD and KOHD. Guns' versions were just as popular, if not more popular, than the original versions. They are just as much staples as their own songs because they pretty much made them their own songs.

The only reason they are considered 'staples' is because the band have made them 'staples' by insisting on their inclusion in their setlist. I've never met anyone who remotely likes their KOHD. Usually people go to the bathroom during the endless ''knock knock knockin' on heaven's dawwwah's. It is a pisser break.

When you've seen the band many times, it becomes indeed a pisser break. But for people who don't get to see the band very often, KOHD is usually a highlight

LALD and KOHD really should be stripped from the set. God damn, they're so stale.

LALD should be completely gone, but KOHD should be played sometime, i would love to hear the album version live again rather than the new version.

See I think KOHD is the worse offender. Those ''Dawwah'' and that phone overdub silliness. And when they did it live, they had the the ''give me some reggae'' bit and the whole thing dragged on so long that you were bored senseless. Axl doing his, ''you sing one, then i'll sing one'' - your the singer; I did not buy a ticket so that I should sing - for you! Woeful.

LALD should be omitted from any possible reissues of the UYI's

Going off of that thought, since next year is the 25th anniversary of UYI1 and 2, I can see them doing some kind of joint reissue (with an AFD reissue to follow in 2017 for its 30th).

If such a reissue were to indeed occur, not only do I agree that they should remove the two covers, but I think they should condense the whole thing down to just one disc with a track list selected by the band members, to put an end to the constant fan threads of "what if UYI was one album" once and for all.

And then they could use the extra space for interesting bonus discs like maybe the canceled Perfect Crime tour documentary from 1994 or one of the proshot-filmed concerts from that era that hasn't been seen publicly yet, but restored in HD.

Just so that this post stays on topic to the thread: maybe whatever condensed version of UYI the band choses could be their setlist (with some AFD and Lies mixed in for good measure, and then add more AFD if they keep touring in 2017 for that reissue)

I guess im assuming a little bit there. I mean for the most part it looks as though Sorum came in and just did his version of Adlers parts. I thought i heard that the drum intro has always been there, dont remember from where though. Its not a complicated part though and theres no way that Steven would not be able to play it. Im a musician, not a drummer mind you, and i can play it. Its really not hard at all.
So your original affirmation is based on nothing tangible.

Reunion tour setlist:

Jungle

ISE

Brownstone

etc... you know the drill

Dream setlist:

WTTJ

ISE

Coma

Estranged

Drum Solo/Guitar Solo

SCOM

Pretty Tied Up

14 Years/Dust N' Bones

Attitude/Raw Power

DTJ with extended solo

Civil War

YCBM

November Rain

Nightrain

encore

Mr. Brownstone

Out'ta Get Me/Rocket Queen

Think About You/Anything Goes (just to piss off people)

Locomotive

Don't Cry/Dead Horse

Goodnight Tonight

Paradise City

another encore version

Brownstone acoustic

You're Crazy

Used To Love Her

Patience

One In a Million (but Axl should have to do something with the lyrics :P )

Don't Cry

Mama Kin

PC

Edited by Strange Broue