Prometheus 2 is now officially titled Alien: Covenant

The Glow Inc.

I enjoyed Prometheus and I think it will be interesting to find out more about the Engineers and why they created us so I am excited for the next movie. IMHO the Alien movies after the second were mediocre anyway but I still found things in them to enjoy.

I could never understand why people complain about sequels to their favorite movies? If they suck so what? how does that impact your enjoyment of the originals? Why wouldn't you want the movie to be made in the hopes you might actually enjoy it? :shrugs:

Am I reading that right that Noomi Rapace won't be in this one? :unsure:

Seems as if she dies somewhere between Prometheus and the start of this film, thus leaving David being the only one left.

A bit of a bummer because I liked her character and she was on a mission to figure out the mystery, but ultimately it seems to be David's mission now, which makes sense because he was the one to start to figure things out in Prometheus.

Part of me wishes it was titled just Covenant, to go along with the ship-title theme. But regardless, I'm excited and glad there's finally an official announcement.

Seems as if she dies somewhere between Prometheus and the start of this film, thus leaving David being the only one left.

A bit of a bummer because I liked her character and she was on a mission to figure out the mystery, but ultimately it seems to be David's mission now, which makes sense because he was the one to start to figure things out in Prometheus.

Part of me wishes it was titled just Covenant, to go along with the ship-title theme. But regardless, I'm excited and glad there's finally an official announcement.

Isn't David in pieces?

Isn't David in pieces?

It was just his head when we last saw him, but who knows what happens between the films.

Isn't David in pieces?

It was just his head when we last saw him, but who knows what happens between the films.

That is what I thought...if Rapace is definitely not in the next film I wonder if they replace her or have a body less David go to the Engineers home world alone? Seem implausible but with Scott you never know.