Corey Taylor sure wants classic GnR to reform

I would go to as many shows as I could too as long as the ticket prices weren't ridiculous. As Corey said, the lineup would make a difference too. I would go broke to see the Appetite lineup as many times as I could... Every member less than that loses more and more gusto....

I would go to as many shows as I could too as long as the ticket prices weren't ridiculous. As Corey said, the lineup would make a difference too. I would go broke to see the Appetite lineup as many times as I could... Every member less than that loses more and more gusto....

Given the payday the boys most likely would get sadly I think the ticket prices would be ridiculous.........

Everyone has their own fantasies on how this should come together.

Mine is personally to have them announce that they will play the first show in Argentina in front of how ever many people want to come, and live stream the telecast on YouTube, and MTV at 8pm eastern time in the states. And I want the stage to have all the album banners of GNR hanging like during the illusions tour...the anticipation would be insane and in front of that crowd...to see that on tv would blow people away I think. So for me the atmosphere is just as important as the performance.

• Like 2

Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has insisted he will "retire from touring" if the original line-up of Guns N' Roses reform.

Then, fuck the reunion

He sings better than Axl anyways

j/k

This is a clickbait statement for sure....

If he really want to make it on every gig, he will got a thrown out (rightfully,imho)

Taylor is the typical example of the ignorant "Axl sucks" "no Slash no GNR" fanboy base. Reunionism is a legit opinion, but as long as you talk shit about the frontman you like and piss on his juice 10 years ago, i don't think you're a fan. There's no need to like Axl's solo band, but what he did is a joke

That being said, i'm still a Slipknot fan but not as hardcore as i used to be and even like his pop rock band (Stone Sour)

PS: i wonder what Shawn Crahan's opinion about this, lol

Slipknot still makes more money than Axl's GNR in the past few years, so if Corey activate his fanboy mode and don't want to tour, then the group is over, imho

Edited by Strange Broue

Mine is personally to have them announce that they will play the first show in Argentina in front of how ever many people want to come, and live stream the telecast on YouTube, and MTV at 8pm eastern time in the states. And I want the stage to have all the album banners of GNR hanging like during the illusions tour...the anticipation would be insane and in front of that crowd...to see that on tv would blow people away I think. So for me the atmosphere is just as important as the performance.

lol Argentina? Why?

lol Argentina? Why?

cuz south america..

Hell, I am hoping they have reunion so maybe Del James will finally have something to do and stop tweeting every thought that pops into his head. Based on the crap he tweets the man obviously had too much free time on his hands and is bored as shit now that NuGuns has imploded and Axle has gone into hiding. :lol:

lol Argentina? Why?

cuz south america..

This. Argentina would be just perfect. Besides, the last time Axl and Slash shared a stage was in Argentina.

Brazil is another obvious choice but they'd be too damn lucky.

Has to be South America imo

No

lol Argentina? Why?

cuz south america..

This. Argentina would be just perfect. Besides, the last time Axl and Slash shared a stage was in Argentina.

Brazil is another obvious choice but they'd be too damn lucky.

Has to be South America imo

No, just no!

Enough SA touring, fuck the 1993 07 17 show and fuck SA...

Go to the USA and do it properly!

Remember even Axl said he doesn't think they have done a proper USA tour since the 90's

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

You just can't compare a South american crowd and the whole atmosphere with the US crowd. In terms of atmosphere and mysticism, SA is imo the way to go

The S. American crowds are the rowdiest with out a doubt but atmosphere does not pay the bills and the U.S. is where the money is. ;)

Edited by classicrawker

You just can't compare a South american crowd and the whole atmosphere with the US crowd. In terms of atmosphere and mysticism, SA is imo the way to go

The S. American crowds are the rowdiest with out a doubt but atmosphere does not pay the bills and the U.S. is where the money is. ;)

That's true. I think a USA reunion tour would be amazing and seems like the most rational thing to do

But if it was just one show, I'd just love for it to be in South America.

Obviously a world tour wouldn't do any harm....

Why Argentina?! Bc of this

I'm not gonna let GNR go out in front of an American crowd and get stared at for two hours on the biggest reunion ever!

Argentina will give the moment it's proper reception. I want the first sight of a reunion to be a crowd going nuts and the band on fire. I want the world to see how awesome of a moment it is. I don't want this to be cool for 5 min. I want this to turn into a worldwide event where every single person wants to go see this show. If we get a pro shot or stream of an American concert and see the staleness of the crowd I will be personally devastated. South America will do this right. They are only a couple hours ahead of us in terms of time so it will make for a prime time event in the states if it's streamed.

• Like 1