Corey Taylor sure wants classic GnR to reform

You just can't compare a South american crowd and the whole atmosphere with the US crowd. In terms of atmosphere and mysticism, SA is imo the way to go

The S. American crowds are the rowdiest with out a doubt but atmosphere does not pay the bills and the U.S. is where the money is. ;)

That's true. I think a USA reunion tour would be amazing and seems like the most rational thing to do

But if it was just one show, I'd just love for it to be in South America.

Obviously a world tour wouldn't do any harm....

You can't beat the S. American crowds for their energy and wish I had been able to attend a concert just tfor the experience but I think this tour will come down to big money and bands can charge more for tickets here then other parts of the World. We also have so many 20K seat arenas and football/baseball stadiums to draw big crowds I would be surprised if any reunion tour did not start here.

My opinion has nothing to do with patriotism but rather economic realities. it is the same reason the Stones start their tours here. This is where the big ticket money is. :shrugs:

You just can't compare a South american crowd and the whole atmosphere with the US crowd. In terms of atmosphere and mysticism, SA is imo the way to go

The S. American crowds are the rowdiest with out a doubt but atmosphere does not pay the bills and the U.S. is where the money is. ;)

That's true. I think a USA reunion tour would be amazing and seems like the most rational thing to do

But if it was just one show, I'd just love for it to be in South America.

Obviously a world tour wouldn't do any harm....

Oh c'mon....

GNR been playing in South America more times than in the USA combined in the past 25 years

I would go as far as that GNR should NEVER EVER play on South America again

Enough about those "rowdy and athospheric" illiterate crowds... mysticism, good god, maybe in 1991... I'm european, but i still say do it in the USA in this case

They were an american band, if it's a one off then do it properly and do it in the USA

But if a reunion happens and Axl finally willing to play with Slash again, i doubt it would be a one off only... He is/was a megalomaniac

Edited by Strange Broue

We have the best crowd in the world and the honor of being the last ones who saw Axl and Slash perform together. I can understand the envy...

Yeah but your crowds also respected the Ashba. Respect has been lost :lol:

Bingo

SA crowds maybe the best, but they are best because they literally illiterate and have low taste in music

They would go nuts if Nirvana or the Beatles "performing" without original members :lol:

Btw you may never know how the USA crowds reacts

European crowds are as good as any SA crowds, though

sorry but somebody has to say it

No disrespect for the general people, but....

Enough with this shit, pls

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

If the Rolling Stones can do 1.5 million (is that seriously how many people) how many can GNR get to fill an open venue in South America?

You realize the Copa show was free right?

Well, that was amazing... Holy hell... I live in America, but, if only one Show, shouldn't GNR do it there with passionate fans?

If Axl wants to have the last laugh over Kurt Cobain, he needs to be standing on the stage of packed out stadia across the world in front of a generation of new fans (not to mention old ones and apparently members of Slipknot) with GNR in 2016/2017.

Time is running out. He has no current band and this one last window of opportunity to make GNR the force it once was and deserves to be again for one final lap of honour. There comes a time when you have to accept what must be done for the greater good and...

shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background

(Not that I have anything against Nirvana.)

• Like 1

Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has insisted he will "retire from touring" if the original line-up of Guns N' Roses reform.

Then, fuck the reunion

He sings better than Axl anyways

j/k

This is a clickbait statement for sure....

If he really want to make it on every gig, he will got a thrown out (rightfully,imho)

Taylor is the typical example of the ignorant "Axl sucks" "no Slash no GNR" fanboy base. Reunionism is a legit opinion, but as long as you talk shit about the frontman you like and piss on his juice 10 years ago, i don't think you're a fan. There's no need to like Axl's solo band, but what he did is a joke

That was Mike Patton. Not Corey Taylor. Or am I wrong?

Corey just said he don't consider the current band to be GNR and thats pretty legit IMO.

Is this not the same guy that bragged about rubbing his sweaty nutsack on Axl's piano in 2002?

And then went on a 15 minute tirade about how shitty the band was and how boring the show was and how Axl fucking suuuuuuucked?

I guess he's just like so many of us here and across the world/internet who bemoan Axl's behaviour/attitude and recent performances.

I guess Corey (whose music I loathe) is way off the mark here, who wouldn't enjoy schlock like the Pink Panther theme or (my oh my) "The Ballad Of Death" when at a GNR concert?

Get real man.

If the Rolling Stones can do 1.5 million (is that seriously how many people) how many can GNR get to fill an open venue in South America?

You realize the Copa show was free right?
Well, that was amazing... Holy hell... I live in America, but, if only one Show, shouldn't GNR do it there with passionate fans?

If you are talking location based on how fanatical the fans are then S. America wins hands down IMHO, but if you base it purely on $$$,$$$,$$$ then the U.S. makes the most sense as this is where the money is.

JMO, but I believe if the reunion tour is going to be happen it will be because of some insane amount of money being offered to the boys and not as a result of their desire to play together again. The U.S. offers the biggest opportunity to make the big money.

Is this not the same guy that bragged about rubbing his sweaty nutsack on Axl's piano in 2002?

And then went on a 15 minute tirade about how shitty the band was and how boring the show was and how Axl fucking suuuuuuucked?

I guess he's just like so many of us here and across the world/internet who bemoan Axl's behaviour/attitude and recent performances.

I guess Corey (whose music I loathe) is way off the mark here, who wouldn't enjoy schlock like the Pink Panther theme or (my oh my) "The Ballad Of Death" when at a GNR concert?

Get real man.

Well in 2002 it was Buckethead playing the Star Wars theme and then dicking around with nunchucks before Robin made scary faces while playing the sloppiest, laziest, shittiest "solos" in GNR history.

Free GNR show then!

Do you think the stones weren't paid for this? They probably made a killing on advertisements alone.

Okay the fiasco concert that the RS did in San Francisco was supposed to be free. Jagger didn't want to do it, but after Woodstock someone in their camp said yeah we'll do it.

I remember seeing this concert in a movie theatre. it was a mess from the beginning. When Jagger saw who was doing security he knew this was a huge mistake. The band was in the middle of the crowd. When the Hell's angels beat the black guy to death, the RS were wisked out of their immediately. Jagger didn't know what had happened until he saw the concert footage afterwards.

I don't think there's a fan of GNR wh wouldn't want to see the original members reunite and do new music and do a world tour. No matter who says they want it, it's always up to Axl and whatever he decides to do.

I think things like this should be remembered when Axl Rose is criticized. There was a thread here not long ago covering Corey Taylor's criticisms of Axl not showing enough love for fans by always being late. Here we can see Corey adores the classic GNR lineup. Not always, but I think often, critics of Axl like and care about him

• Like 1

We have the best crowd in the world and the honor of being the last ones who saw Axl and Slash perform together. I can understand the envy...

Yeah but your crowds also respected the Ashba. Respect has been lost :lol:

Bingo

SA crowds maybe the best, but they are best because they literally illiterate and have low taste in music

They would go nuts if Nirvana or the Beatles "performing" without original members :lol:

Btw you may never know how the USA crowds reacts

European crowds are as good as any SA crowds, though

sorry but somebody has to say it

No disrespect for the general people, but....

Enough with this shit, pls

so many shit in one post, i don't know where to start.

You must be living in a tiny box full of mirrors.

You must be thinking we are talking in spanish since i am from SA. You must be thinking we are living in palm trees eating bananas ha!. Good for you, don't you ever leave that country.

Get real man.

Well in 2002 it was Buckethead playing the Star Wars theme and then dicking around with nunchucks before Robin made scary faces while playing the sloppiest, laziest, shittiest "solos" in GNR history.

Indeed.