Corey Taylor sure wants classic GnR to reform

We have the best crowd in the world and the honor of being the last ones who saw Axl and Slash perform together. I can understand the envy...

Yeah but your crowds also respected the Ashba. Respect has been lost :lol:

Bingo

SA crowds maybe the best, but they are best because they literally illiterate and have low taste in music

They would go nuts if Nirvana or the Beatles "performing" without original members :lol:

Btw you may never know how the USA crowds reacts

European crowds are as good as any SA crowds, though

sorry but somebody has to say it

No disrespect for the general people, but....

Enough with this shit, pls

so many shit in one post, i don't know where to start.

You must be living in a tiny box full of mirrors.

You must be thinking we are talking in spanish since i am from SA. You must be thinking we are living in palm trees eating bananas ha!. Good for you, don't you ever leave that country.

1. well, that is like your opinion man

2. no, i'm living in my own apartment

3. spanish and portuguese (in Brazil), not to mention the tribes in th forests :lol:

4. no, you are living in a beautiful country, but your country has serious problems with corruption, junk and crimes/violence

5. i like to travel abroad

I'm just saying that enough SA touring :shrugs: The crowds went nuts if Axl goes out and fart for 3 hours straight

Axxxeelllll huehuehuehue

Edited by Strange Broue

Corey's a fan of the classic lineup. His balls on the piano story was funny (in a stupid way) but rock and roll has moments of stupidity, esp. on the road or when they have time to kill. GNR didn't have its moments of stupidity, didn't play jokes on each other? As long as the show goes off without a hitch.

End of world tour pranks are commonplace, they're just blowing off steam, and sometimes it happens on stage. By then they can't stand each other, want to go home, some want to keep on going because they love the life of the road.

South Americans do have a bad taste for music generally and mediocre bands from the 80s are still adored down here.

Here's another fact for your book. Every one in Portugal is like Cristiano Ronaldo. And if they like music, they like GNR. They have cds of unleashed material and they all are hoarders.

How about at next year's Global Citizen's concert in Central Park. Foo Fighters and Neil Young rocked that playground years ago, Pearl Jam just did this weekend, and we can only pray that the real GNR could do the same. But I guess that's just a pipe dream.

Could you imagine in Central Park -- here we comes "Wake up -- it's time to die..." I could feel it...

Edited by slim26

I hate south american crowds singing every note of the riff or the whole melody

They're so annoying on the AC/DC River Plate DVD.

I bet you're one of them cool stoner guys, aged 10 to 25, sitting at a concert thinking "yeah these AC/DC guys think they're cool". Just have fun, ffs.

Oooookay genius, you got me :facepalm:

I hate south american crowds singing every note of the riff or the whole melody

They're so annoying on the AC/DC River Plate DVD.

I bet you're one of them cool stoner guys, aged 10 to 25, sitting at a concert thinking "yeah these AC/DC guys think they're cool". Just have fun, ffs.

Oooookay genius, you got me :facepalm:

I was mostly trying to make a GnR reference, broham

South Americans do have a bad taste for music generally and mediocre bands from the 80s are still adored down here.

Here's another fact for your book. Every one in Portugal is like Cristiano Ronaldo. And if they like music, they like GNR. They have cds of unleashed material and they all are hoarders.

Your post makes no sense. Try again.

• 2 months later...

gunsguy informed us that if it's not the original lineup he'll probably weasel out. my guess is, even if it was he's not a man of his word and he wouldn't follow through.

it would be cool enough to see him as a fan at one show with nic cage and dice clay.....

Edited by PITBOSS
  • Like 1